Is Hindi an imposed language in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Search about capital of pandyas. Kapada puram, dwaraka you will know about how earth geo graphy has changed and about sea level raising during this period
:pound: yeah , Kumari Kandam, which no sane person in the world believes exists and there is no evidence for it, actually exists because Tamil morons claim so. Seriously stop emabrassing us(all Tamils) with your bs . its fine you have insecurity, but don't project it on us and pull us down with your crap. You can convert to your only Tamil god Yahweh and Jesus, like how many Black's are claiming Jesus was black to hide their insecurity and identity being erased by xtians :rofl:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Rich coming from someone working for Germans in Germany speaking German language. Why don't you ask your bosses to learn Hindi instead.

Morons:lol:
If you had shown some curtsey to read my posts, you would have not made annoying posts. :nono:

The Last Stand

Country flag
@sabari,

Please go read the Kamba ramayana. It is a BENCHMARK in literary and poetic skill.

Written by an author you cannot deny as Tamil.

Just so you know, you are not making any sense by calling your own people monkeys.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
There is absolutely no need to Learn more than 2 language - MT and other being English or Hindi as link language.

Why would a guy learn kannad to work in Bangalore its like asking him to learn the culture of a place along with a native language so goodbye Roti welcome Dosa otherwise your kannad neighbor might get offended :lol:
Then keep your mouth shut and stop whining about the "inconvenience" of living in Bangalore where no one understands Hindi. That is what causes all this bad blood and anger.

If you want to have a comfortable life and communicate with the locals, learn the local language. If you don't want to, its your choice, but don't dare crib about the "inconvenience". You are free to go back to Jhumri Taliyya and speak whatever language you want.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I can't afford the basic courtesy they expected from me,sorry i will avoid visiting the place instead of learning natives way of life,customs and a language which is alien to me.
Sure, but beggars cannot be choosers as the old adage goes. All the jobs are in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, etc. You can stay in your villages and work on your ancestral fields, you will have no issues at all.

No place is more accommodating than the cities mentioned above, but many of us are tired of folks constantly spitting on the local culture, language and customs and mocking them with their false sense of superiority complex.

Whenever you come here (and you will have to, unless the "North" generates more urbanization and employment), you are completely free not to learn the language. But you do NOT have the right to spit on us here, and you do NOT have the right to ask the locals to "learn Hindi" and complain about their lack of knowledge of Hindi.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well, Arjun married even pricess from North East!!

But how much do you expect from one or two epics? They were not written to satisfy the hunger for false equality that people have now. The world is not equal. The epics cannot mention each and everyone. Simple!!
There is actually a social justice wankery movement in USA that the philosophy taught there is full of philosophy from White cis males of 19/20th century instead of including black and women philosophers. It was hilarious when I first heard about it because there were NO prominent philosophers from black/women during the 19/20th century to teach and all it did was expose how insecure those social justice wankers were

But these Tamil morons have taken this to a whole new level . it is one thing to whine and bitch about Tamils of southernmost india not being featured in works written in north India , but it entirely new level of chutiyapa to assume that monkeys being mentioned in ramayana refers to Tamils. Tells a lot about their level of insecurity and self respect doesn't it?

And it gives me nightmares to think about what will happen if that kind of social justice wankery comes to India in liberal arts and gender studies. These insecure self respect lacking rats will turn every indian work of philosophy,epic, myth, literature into a pile of garbage. :scared2:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Sure, but beggars cannot be choosers as the old adage goes. All the jobs are in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, etc. You can stay in your villages and work on your ancestral fields, you will have no issues at all.

No place is more accommodating than the cities mentioned above, but many of us are tired of folks constantly spitting on the local culture, language and customs and mocking them with their false sense of superiority complex.

Whenever you come here (and you will have to, unless the "North" generates more urbanization and employment), you are completely free not to learn the language. But you do NOT have the right to spit on us here, and you do NOT have the right to ask the locals to "learn Hindi" and complain about their lack of knowledge of Hindi.
How am i mocking your culture ?

I just said i won't learn Kannada in order to live in Bangalore,how is this statement mocked you and people ?

There are several south Indian in gurgaon we are not beating them mercilessly for not learning our language.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Can also search about how RSS created 26/11, how Obama is actually Osama in disguise, how Assad eats babies at night etc. etc.
He is a prime example of what our education system has done to our citizens. :(

sabari

Can also search about how RSS created 26/11, how Obama is actually Osama in disguise, how Assad eats babies at night etc. etc.
I am not claming a large continent extending between Australia in east to Africa in west to India on north. But I have made some search about kapadapuram,and dwaraka they two city which is document in our history .and don't forget only 5 percent of our world oceans has been explored

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If you had shown some curtsey to read my posts, you would have not made annoying posts. :nono:
Yes, you were only agreeing with the Hindi Nazis here that they shouldn't be needing to learn local language. :rolleyes:

I was of the opinion that anti Hindi protest of 1963 was wrong until I came to this forum. The attitude of the turds here is such an eye opener. I am eternally grateful for DMK for sticking up for Tamil now.

Bornubus

Then stop bitching. Everyone has to give govt exams in English only. So stop whining like an entitled rat
Cut your ranting n speak with sense,if everyone has to give govt exams in Eng then why are you crying a Kaveri over Hindi nazis,are we protesting to change the medium to Hindi ?

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
How am i mocking your culture ?

I just said i won't learn Kannada in order to live in Bangalore,how is this statement mocked you and people ?

There are several south Indian in gurgaon we are not beating them mercilessly for not learning our language.
YOU did not mock by saying that you will not learn Kannada. But hundreds of people DO mock the locals and the lack of Hindi knowledge. And that is what causes all the heartburn. All I am saying is, don't be like them, and keep this in mind. Thank you.

And fyi, there are of course "several" SIs in Gurgaon, but around 100 times more NIs are in Bangalore. Same for other cities. So....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am not claming a large continent extending between Australia in east to Africa in west to India on north. But I have made some search about kapadapuram,and dwaraka they two city which is document in our history .and don't forget only 5 percent of our world oceans has been explored
:facepalm:

You are sounding like a born again, flat earth, young earth creationist christian. Seriously, you should convert to your Dravidian god Yahweh , I heard Jews hijacked Jesus who was actually a Tamil Dravidian in ME. That's what Afro dalit project is about too:lol:.

BTW, google afro dalit project when you grow some brain

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Cut your ranting speak with sense,if everyone has to give govt exams in Eng then why are you crying a Kaveri over Hindi nazis,are we protesting to change the medium to Hindi ?
Because it only suits you and not us. So you thugs will give exams in your native language whole we have to learn that underdeveloped illegitimate language to give exams? Do you think we are idiots to not see through this facade of yours to rig the exams in your favor?

Bornubus

Because it only suits you and not us. So you thugs will give exams in your native language whole we have to learn that underdeveloped illegitimate language to give exams? Do you think we are idiots to not see through this facade of yours to rig the exams in your favor?
Same crap again and again ...... read my post again and slowly this time ?

Who is imposing others language on you and how ?

Facts plz no usual verbal vomit.

And if you mean abolishing the official language status you are free to approach this man.

http://www.narendramodi.in/pm-greets-the-people-on-hindi-diwas-292095

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And just yet it has not been found does mean it will not exist.but I am not a cowerd to turn my back and say every thing in Tamil history is false
:pound: Kumari kaanadam and lemuria are not Tamil history. They are mental masturbations by the Tamil nationalist morons to hide their insecurity under the guidance of the britshits.

I am not Dravidian and I don't need Jesus ,our Allah,to be Tamil, I am happy in worshipping my ansyste
That's the first step- relinking your identity from Hinduism. Then they will claim that yawhe is the prime Dravidian god and gullible retards will eat it like Deviprasad and soon they will be claiming jesus was a Tamil who went through lemuria and Kumari kandam yo ME to spread xtianity.

Good luck Mr. Sebastian sabari

in 21 century who will belive only the things that west accept
Yes, the west thinks Jesus, was a dead Jew who got ressurected and Mary was a virgin who concieved that dead Jew, from god, who was himself the dead Jew who was impregnated in the virgin without fucking Mary first. Sure. That's what scientific looks like:pound:

BTW, western scientists do not recognise lemuria or Kumari kandam. They think they are mental masturbations of inferiority complex ridden Tamil nationalists, just so you know :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

sabari

:pound: Kumari kaanadam and lemuria are not Tamil history. They are mental masturbations by the Tamil nationalist morons to hide their insecurity under the guidance of the britshits.

That's the first step- relinking your identity from Hinduism. Then they will claim that yawhe is the prime Dravidian god and gullible retards will eat it like Deviprasad and soon they will be claiming jesus was a Tamil who went through lemuria and Kumari kandam yo ME to spread xtianity.

Good luck Mr. Sebastian sabari

Yes, the west thinks Jesus, was a dead Jew who got ressurected and Mary was a virgin who concieved that dead Jew, from god, who was himself the dead Jew who was impregnated in the virgin without fucking Mary first. Sure. That's what scientific looks like:pound:

BTW, western scientists do not recognise lemuria or Kumari kandam. They think they are mental masturbations of inferiority complex ridden Tamil nationalists, just so you know :lol:
Read clearly ,understand and then reply .I see I don't need Jesus ,Allah ,to be Tamil .I am happy with my ansyaters . that means why should I consider outsiders as my god when I have my ansyater whole I can pray
And about your comment our ansyater are not suffering from iNfetiority complex it the moden Tamil who suffer from it . read your post you will trust only what west accept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles