Is Hindi an imposed language in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
In vamana the villen is Maya bhali ruler of karala
In rama the villen is ravana rular of Lanka (elleam)
History is written by winner
And all betrays and in just will be cover by this victory
Ex nuke of Japan but america is now the globle peace keaper
Union carbon disaster rajive ganthi helped androson to escape India but he is a great leader now

Ravana was a Bhaiya born in UP to a Brahmin and asur mother.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
But winner create history and add what ever they like and hidded what everever they want. There is northing person about those which I have made .if any thing which I have posted hart you are any once religious sentiment I am sorry
Yes, winner writes history. So what?

What do you want to prove? No one's religious sentiment is hurt here. But seriously, I do not understand now what you wanted to prove with Ramayana story. We just tried to counter the north-south divide which you claimed was there even in Ramayana.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@sabari is a perfect victim of Christian missionaries well done periyar :lol:

Samuel George sabari the abode of Jesus welcomes thou.

sabari

Screambowl said:
Ravana was a Bhaiya born in UP to a Brahmin and asur mother.
Ravana is belong to sivam worshipper of Siva .rama is vaishnava. Does ravana has 10 head. Ravanan has 10 skill .commander,warrier,ruler, musition,astronomer,good cook,builder etc.

sabari

Yes, winner writes history. So what?

What do you want to prove? No one's religious sentiment is hurt here. But seriously, I do not understand now what you wanted to prove with Ramayana story. We just tried to counter the north-south divide which you claimed was there even in Ramayana.
If I let down my language my history is also lost for ever brother

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ravana is belong to sivam worshipper of Siva .rama is vaishnava. Does ravana has 10 head. Ravanan has 10 skill .commander,warrier,ruler, musition,astronomer,good cook,builder etc.
but he my be bangali, or a bhaiya but not a dravidian that's what I am saying :p .. any how.. he was the great great grandson of Brahma. So it does not matter whether Dravidian, or Aryan, or what ever. Of course not an aryan, as he was not Noble in his behaviour but a great devotee!

sabari

but he my be bangali, or a bhaiya but not a dravidian that's what I am saying :p .. any how.. he was the great great grandson of Brahma. So it does not matter whether Dravidian, or Aryan, or what ever. Of course not an aryan, as he was not Noble in his behaviour but a great devotee!
Winner write history .were loser will be the villen

sabari

Bhothi dharma is a Dravidian who was worshipper entire east Asia.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhothi dharma is a Dravidian who was worshipper entire east Asia.
dravidian is not any criteria to decide something. Dravid means South, which comes from word Dakshin. It's a direction that's all.

For us even australians are Poorvi Dravidians

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
To get clear picture of Tamil civilization read about the history of pandyas .there capital has changed several times due nature disaster like ocean level raising etc.
:pound: this level of delusion can be seen only among porkis. Yeah , oceans rose in level even though no recorded history shows any evidence for it.
Why would a guy learn kannad to work in Bangalore its like asking him to learn the culture of a place along with a native language so goodbye Roti welcome Dosa otherwise your kannad neighbor might get offended :lol:
Stop bitching about Hindi not being learnt then. We don't want to learn that backward language.

Read Ramayana think about those monkey who they are .I consider lord murugan as the only god of Tamil no one else
So if Ramayana says donkeys, it means Tamil nadu of that time had only donkeys? Really, how stupid are you to claim this stupidity. I think you should do us a favor and convert to xtianity like your crypto christian leadrr sebastian seeman. I am sure, Jesus was a Tamil and so was Yahweh.

Tamil nationalist morons:lol:

sabari

dravidian is not any criteria to decide something. Dravid means South, which comes from word Dakshin. It's a direction that's all.

For us even australians are Poorvi Dravidians
You sed ravanan is from north .if you doesn't consider north and south as criteria why did you use those sentencesentence mentened above

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Beggers can't be choosers. Hindi wallahs begging Here for work can't expect us to learn the begged language. Deal with it.

This is why I said, Hindi should be banned in India. It brings its backwardness and illegitimacy everywhere it goes.

sabari

:pound: this level of delusion can be seen only among porkis. Yeah , oceans rose in level even though no recorded history shows any evidence for it.

Stop bitching about Hindi not being learnt then. We don't want to learn that backward language.

So if Ramayana says donkeys, it means Tamil nadu of that time had only donkeys? Really, how stupid are you to claim this stupidity. I think you should do us a favor and convert to xtianity like your crypto christian leadrr sebastian seeman. I am sure, Jesus was a Tamil and so was Yahweh.

Tamil nationalist morons:lol:
Do some research before making fun mister pothigai malai

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
That was the point of the thread .. Who said you should learn our language ?

Have you gave any govt exam ?
Then stop bitching. Everyone has to give govt exams in English only. So stop whining like an entitled rat

sabari

Beggers can't be choosers. Hindi wallahs begging Here for work can't expect us to learn the begged language. Deal with it.

This is why I said, Hindi should be banned in India. It brings its backwardness and illegitimacy everywhere it goes.
Stop using this kind of word .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Do some research before making fun mister pothigai malai
What research? You mean the kind the Tamil nationalist retards sprout, Kumari kandam and such?:rofl: you do believe in Kumari kandam don't you? And as I asked, its pretty rich to ask me to do for research when everything you have written here is absolute crap- from Ramayana , Aryan invasion theory to claiming only Tamil god is murugan.

BTW, why is Siva black? And why is Krishna/Ram dark? If dark is the colour of Dravidian?

And Mahabharata actually mentions the kingdoms of Tamil nadu(pandyas iirc) among the Indian kingdoms and one of the wives of Arjuna was a Pandyan princess? But sure, you can continue to be a moron and listen to that crypto christian dog Sebastian seeman, who likes to prey on your inferiority complex for getting converts.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What research? You mean the kind the Tamil nationalist retards sprout, Kumari kandam and such?:rofl: you do believe in Kumari kandam don't you? And as I asked, its pretty rich to ask me to do for research when everything you have written here is absolute crap- from Ramayana , Aryan invasion theory to claiming only Tamil god is murugan.

BTW, why is Siva black? And why is Krishna/Ram dark? If dark is the colour of Dravidian?

And Mahabharata actually mentions the kingdoms of Tamil nadu(pandyas iirc) among the Indian kingdoms and one of the wives of Arjuna was a Pandyan princess? But sure, you can continue to be a moron and listen to that crypto christian dog Sebastian seeman, who likes to prey on your inferiority complex for getting converts.
Well, Arjun married even pricess from North East!!

But how much do you expect from one or two epics? They were not written to satisfy the hunger for false equality that people have now. The world is not equal. The epics cannot mention each and everyone. Simple!!

sabari

Mad Ikapa post: 1110051 said:

Search about capital of pandyas. Kapada puram, dwaraka you will know about how earth geo graphy has changed and about sea level raising during this period

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You sed ravanan is from north .if you doesn't consider north and south as criteria why did you use those sentencesentence mentened above
that was a sarcastic comment...to clarify and enhance your knowledge of his birth place

The Last Stand

Country flag
To get clear picture of Tamil civilization read about the history of pandyas .there capital has changed several times due nature disaster like ocean level raising etc.
It is well known that the Lemuria theory has ABSOLUTELY NO SCIENTIFIC BACKING.

And please ask our blessed Dravidian scholars to prove it.

And how the theory suddenly became popular (MORE LIKE CAME INTO EXISTENCE) after the start of the 20th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles