Is DFI a RSS mouth piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Fair enough, we have the post now. The matter has been taken up and we will have some sort of action taken within the next 24hours.

plugwater

And Yet You are an Elite member- Hence the DFI is biased?????
TR few weeks back posted in a thread about Elite member!! If i am better i would be a star.

I dont comment on stuff I dont know about. Hence I keep away from commenting on Army related stuff. The numerous likes I have given to the armed forces discussions are testimony for that. There are very few people who actually engage in useful discussions in the armed forces related discussions here but you are not one of them and I daresay that I have not seen a single informative argument from you on defence related issues. Never, from my five months of my stay here.
I hardly posted for last one year in defence thread !! I am not a student like you to spend so much time here.

pankaj nema

Country flag
T-shering doesn't have any opinion on RSS. I know him very well. Also, He is not so active anymore.....

S.A.T.A. was Pro-RSS but he left the forum few months back due to some unknown reason!!
Tshering is busy behind the " enemy lines " :rofl:

SATA got pissed off by Adux
I wish he is back His posts were like reading a scholarly article

Oracle

Plug, Tshering became a Star poster, as he is the most knowledable about NE affairs. :D

One member was banned recently for justifying riots, Galaxy and his troop of RSS' have justified riots many a times in this forum, albeit sugarcoated it with tripes such as 'every action has an equal and opposite reaction'. I did not see any action. How about Staff being pro-active, instead of relying on reported posts?

I'd really give it to Yusuf, who maintains his temper and dignity, even though I do not agree with him and have arguments almost every alternative night. But, I'm learning a lot from him.

If religious threads have to be here, it should be very strictly monitored. Why wait for someone to report a post, when Staff can nip the problem in the bud? Read every word carefully, and you'd understand what I mean.

Also, LT is a very fine and technical poster, who instead of being a DP has been insulted numerous times in many threads here. I did not see any action being taken. He's a DP, obviously he won't report posts.

Lastly, RSS was banned 3 times since independence, I guess. I wonder why?

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
TR few weeks back posted in a thread about Elite member!! If i am better i would be a star.

I hardly posted for last one year in defence thread !! I am not a student like you to spend so much time here.
So? The accusation on Tshering is baseless and stupid and just like your accusation on me. And you claim that SATA thought he was above everyone else, and what are you when you call some one an idiot?

Frankly, i have wondered on the ranking system for quite some time now. anyway thats entirely another matter.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Let us stick to the topics, rather than indulge in individual bashing. The above few posts are a testimony of the fact. We are not here to judge individual posters.

In my short stay on DFI I have seen people resorting to individual bashing when they run out of arguments. Self-regulation is the best way forward!

Oracle

Having a sticky thread for RSS is like Pakis having one for JuD, as they claim it is a social organization. Disgusting.

Last edited:

plugwater

So? The accusation on Tshering is baseless and stupid and just like your accusation on me. And you claim that SATA thought he was above everyone else, and what are you when you call some one an idiot?

Frankly, i have wondered on the ranking system for quite some time now. anyway thats entirely another matter.
What baseless ? You say he is a good poster have you ever read his posts ? You did not notice he whines eh ?

Yes i was wrong to call someone a idiot but he should not be in blue. He does not deserve it.

mikhail

Country flag
Plug, Tshering became a Star poster, as he is the most knowledable about NE affairs. :D

One member was banned recently for justifying riots, Galaxy and his troop of RSS' have justified riots many a times in this forum, albeit sugarcoated it with tripes such as 'every action has an equal and opposite reaction'. I did not see any action. How about Staff being pro-active, instead of relying on reported posts?

I'd really give it to Yusuf, who maintains his temper and dignity, even though I do not agree with him and have arguments almost every alternative night. But, I'm learning a lot from him.

If religious threads have to be here, it should be very strictly monitored? Why wait for someone to report a post, when Staff can nip the problem in the bud. Read every word carefully, and you'd understand what I mean.

Also, LT is a very fine and technical poster, who instead of being a DP has been insulted numerous times in many threads here. I did not see any action being taken. He's a DP, obviously he won't report posts.

mate i admit that RSS was banned previously for 3 times.but each of those time it was proven(actually the Supreme Court of India gave the verdicts) that it was grossly un constitutional to ban RSS!so its well proved that RSS isn't some terrorst organisation like SIMI!and may i remind you of the fact 5 that when RSS got banned in 1975 during the time of emergency,and i guess all of us here know what kind of unjustice was done to the common Inidan people during the emergency period by Mrs. Indira Gandhi!:sad:

KS

Bye bye DFI

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What baseless ? You say he is a good poster have you ever read his posts ? You did not notice he whines eh ?
I like his posts. They are well constructed and good. They are much better than the people involving in useless mudslinging anyway.

And what about the posters whose only job is to whine about BJP and RSS, who bring RSS into every thread?
And what about those posters who hijack the threads with personal attacks and mudslinging, when they run out of points?---Some of them are elites here.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
One member was banned recently for justifying riots,
It was me I was HONOURED with a 5 day ban
Though I maintain that I am INNOCENT :innocent:

Lemontree has a single minded agenda to slander against BJP and RSS

RSS was banned WHENEVER it became a threat to the Congress

plugwater

I like his posts. They are well constructed and good. They are much better than the people involving in useless mudslinging anyway.

And what about the posters whose only job is to whine about BJP and RSS, who bring RSS into every thread?
I am yet to find one who whines about RSS in tank and fighters thread like tshering :D

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am yet to find one who whines about RSS in tank and fighters thread like tshering :D
I have not seen Tshering whining about Congress in the defense threads.

Most of his posts are true and correct and it irritates the Congressis perhaps?

Galaxy

Country flag
To be fair, Admins and Mods are not omnipresent in state of existence.

Such an anomaly should have been reported and brought to their notice.

I am sure cognisance would have been taken.

However, if one misses out issues, it does not make one an RSS man.

That is my belief.

And I think it is an unfair accusation.
Sir, I have great respect for you. Indeed, I must confess that i registered on this forum after seeing you here.

However, How many post one should report and on what basis ?

Aidiot always post abusive thing about RSS. In starting, I reported him. Nothing happened. Therefore, I moved ahead.

How one can reply such abusive one-liner?

I can reply in more abusive way but is that the only solution ?

As far as Mods/Admin are concerned, It's fact. Most of them deliberately allow Anti-RSS members to make it troll thread and post utter-rubbish thing. In fact, few of them themselves do the same. I don't want to pin-point few of them. Every things has the answer but i or no one will challenge or reply to Mods/Admin because after sometime, that person might be banned. Hence, It's better not to reply!

Since, it's very difficult to change the biased Anti-RSS groups. Hence, The only feasible solution is to ban all religious and RSS thread.

plugwater

I have not seen Tshering whining about Congress in the defense threads.

Most of his posts are true and correct and it irritates the Congressis perhaps?
Then you must have missed half of his posts ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Fair enough, we have the post now. The matter has been taken up and we will have some sort of action taken within the next 24hours.
TR, any post not reported in time or not seen by mods cannot be acted upon. Pankaj's post was reported.

Galaxy saw the post and chose not to report.

We recently have had a case of a Chini member getting away because the post was reported long after it was made.

Mods cannot be everywhere all the time. That is why we have the report button. I also asked for the same reason how many from the staff was is active on the RSS thread. Grown up people need to behave as such. Hate mongering is against DFI rules, what the hell against humanity. People bees to take control over their own actions.

pankaj nema

Country flag
What Tshering does and with total devotion is blame the Congress and especially the Gandhi
family for every thing wrong that happens with regard to Defence preparedness

Whenever there is a news of some thing being missing or scarce with our armed forces
he immediately starts cursing the Gandhis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles