Iranian Revolution

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
No bro. I've seen them upfront. They are hot as a tandoor.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Dear Brother @Kshatriya87 , Seeing and Smelling are two entirely different facets of beauty. Even with daily showers No body can smell good after being covered in robes and hijabs and burkhas all day, now, add to that the all the Shawarma (aka red meat) growling in their tummy. As the saying goes "You Are What You Eat".

Persians and Arabs are world leaders in ITHR (scent) more so than the french, and there is reason to justify that. Seeing is not beveling, but seeing and smelling is. Ones the clothes are off that "Hawa ka Jhonka" can kill anyone, it's like a biological bomb. Plus the head lice. Goodluck!:basanti:

Last edited:

delbruky

Country flag

delbruky

Country flag
The spread of unrest of anti-govt. protests on the 6th day.

This Ahole Ayotollah needs to go. The Iranian govt needs to change and change fast.
Iranian Govt has back stabbed India several times in the past decade by
1.) Violating the barter agreement it made with India in order to circumvent the crippling UN sanction by stopping midway the import of barter goods/food agreed upon from Indian suppliers especially rice suppliers, and went bought the same from pak and turkey. In turn the Iranians demanded Euros for the remaining rupees balance in the UCO bank account that was especially created for Iran, however India Obliged.
2.) India spent it's own money and resources researching farzad B oil fields. Iranians Handed over the fields to russis
3.) Refusing to help in the ICJ with kulbhusan jadav kidnapping case and sit there like mute spectators.
4.) rescinding railway line contracts awarded to Indian firms and gave the contracts to Turkey
5.) Interfering in Kashmir and voted against India in OIC

Iranians turned out to be absolute Aholes. I would love to see their asses nukes as much at pakis, if not more.

Last edited:

Flame Thrower

Sure they are plenty of other criminal regimes. Bashar al Assad tops the list looking at numbers of people killed when he suppressed the democratic Syrian protests of 2011.
No offense bro....

US said Saddam was worst of all....

In 25yrs of Saddam's regime there were rough estimates that over a 100,000 people killed.

It is said that he'd organize a party, invite everyone including his enemies. Then he'd drive car to mowdown his enemies. There is a documentary on Uday's(Saddam's son) double. Go through it for more info.

After Death of Saddam's in 10yrs over a million people died. Birth of ISIS had happened, crime is rampant, no jobs....

If you ask me, I'd rather have Saddam lived and Uday continued Saddam's legacy.

Atleast million people wouldn't have died.

Lets not even get into how issues with Bashar started, who funded it, who is responsible for FSA, Syrian Rebles, ISIS and all this. Yet you wouldn't wanna say same about the situation in Yemen.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No offense bro....

US said Saddam was worst of all....

In 25yrs of Saddam's regime there were rough estimates that over a 100,000 people killed.

It is said that he'd organize a party, invite everyone including his enemies. Then he'd drive car to mowdown his enemies. There is a documentary on Uday's(Saddam's son) double. Go through it for more info.

After Death of Saddam's in 10yrs over a million people died. Birth of ISIS had happened, crime is rampant, no jobs....

If you ask me, I'd rather have Saddam lived and Uday continued Saddam's legacy.

Atleast million people wouldn't have died.

Lets not even get into how issues with Bashar started, who funded it, who is responsible for FSA, Syrian Rebles, ISIS and all this. Yet you wouldn't wanna say same about the situation in Yemen.
True that. I have personally spoken to Iraqi citizens in Iraq. They had no reason to lie. They all said Saddam kept them safe from Daesh and other regional countries. After the war, their opinion about Saddam became even better.

Flame Thrower

Some of us in the forum are enjoying the Iranian revolution and cheering it up.

Unfortunately they forget that Iranian revolution is being run by someone in the background. The aim of this revolution is not to improve the liberty of Iranian people but to destroy Iran.

Some of us are even dreaming of similar revolution would follow up in other ME countries as well. How silly of'em. Some of us even have wet dreams of having revolution in KSA.

Remember.....hungry people(lots of'em) and shit load of enemy money is needed for a revolution. Iran has lots of hungry people thanks to sanctions for a very long time. Iran has agreed to everything(on Nuclear front, earlier sanctions were put on for the same reason) so no more sanctions can be put on Iran. But Iran's involvement in saving Syria has angered lots of folks and they've decided that if ME is to be under control then Iran should fall first. Ball on Iran's side has started rolling. If all goes well then it's only matter of time that Iran would turn into another Iraq and situation in ME would become bad if not worse than 2014-15 (when ISIS is at full strength).

Once Iran falls, Yemen falls with a victory to KSA. Soon Syria will fall too, end of Hezbollah and Palestinian state. ME will be under the control of KSA. No, I haven't forgotten about Turkey, but KSA and America has Turkey by balls thanks to Kurds(another confused minds who can provide hundreds of thousands as cannon fodder.)

Flame Thrower

Talking about iran revolution is making me sick.

I should make my mind more resilient

"Death of a million people just by clashes" this thought itself is making me sick.

bhramos

Country flag
When conversation turns from Iran to Israel | January 3rd 2018 | US State Department

bhramos

Country flag
Some of us in the forum are enjoying the Iranian revolution and cheering it up.

Unfortunately they forget that Iranian revolution is being run by someone in the background. The aim of this revolution is not to improve the liberty of Iranian people but to destroy Iran.

Some of us are even dreaming of similar revolution would follow up in other ME countries as well. How silly of'em. Some of us even have wet dreams of having revolution in KSA.

Remember.....hungry people(lots of'em) and shit load of enemy money is needed for a revolution. Iran has lots of hungry people thanks to sanctions for a very long time. Iran has agreed to everything(on Nuclear front, earlier sanctions were put on for the same reason) so no more sanctions can be put on Iran. But Iran's involvement in saving Syria has angered lots of folks and they've decided that if ME is to be under control then Iran should fall first. Ball on Iran's side has started rolling. If all goes well then it's only matter of time that Iran would turn into another Iraq and situation in ME would become bad if not worse than 2014-15 (when ISIS is at full strength).

Once Iran falls, Yemen falls with a victory to KSA. Soon Syria will fall too, end of Hezbollah and Palestinian state. ME will be under the control of KSA. No, I haven't forgotten about Turkey, but KSA and America has Turkey by balls thanks to Kurds(another confused minds who can provide hundreds of thousands as cannon fodder.)
If Iran, Syria, Lebanon fall for KSA, India will be next target of Islamisation for KSA, already in Hyderabad area, now a days a lots of funds coming from KSA to modernise old mosques, we already have Kashmir & Ram temple issue so on.. to distract Indian muslims, + corruption can easily, so what do you think of this issues....

Flame Thrower

If Iran, Syria, Lebanon fall for KSA, India will be next target of Islamisation for KSA, already in Hyderabad area, now a days a lots of funds coming from KSA to modernise old mosques, we already have Kashmir & Ram temple issue so on.. to distract Indian muslims, + corruption can easily, so what do you think of this issues....
That's what I had in my mind.....

Iran wouldn't go without a fight. I am researching on the Iran's fighting ability. I wouldn't be surprised if Pak is sacrificed in the process. Once Iran falls, it is only matter of months before Yemen and Syria would fall. Without Strongholds in ME, Russia would act as if there is no ME. China is in need of oil and fighting with KSA would omly make things worse.

From India's perspective, the question is how long can Iran holdout? If all the mess ends in 2022 and congress comes to power in 2024, then it sure is going to get bad.

New threads

Articles