Iranian Revolution

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Is USA biting more than it can chew?
How can it simultaneously handle Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and add Iran and Pakistan to it.
They also have North Korea.
These are the ones that it has an offensive role in. Imagine if China OR Russia made some sort of play in either central American republics or Mexico.
PS: Missed Libya, Egypt and Turkey
USA is not existent in Libya, Egypt, Turkey, NKo, Pakistan. Their presence in Iraq and Afghanistan is negligible now. US backed forces started withdrawing from Syria months back.

They have a separate contingent for NKO.

So yes, I m pretty sure they can handle Iran.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why Iran won’t be looking at Sunnis and saudis role into the above and also role of Yemen and missiles into saudis. What’s going happen next and the punch next - before it was Bahrain which was not main market now it is.

Was reading somewhere trump wanting the Pakis to hit Iran and with the sharif brothers in Saudi (present position is no position and act like peace maker between Iran and Saudi). They are not stupid to realise that punjabi part of Pakis is their kingdom a legacy like Jinnah with their portraits gracing the walls forever. Let the rest splits like a banana split.

Pakis looking west ... enjoy and they have a quick fuse being set under their pants
Lol, everyone talks about US interference. Everyone forgets about Israeli poking.

Freaking love the Israelis.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These are desperation moves US has not gained anything strategically in any of these wars.
Are you sure? Think again. Americans have military bases now in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. And the ME is so disorganized that powers there are too dispersed ang fragmented to pose any serious threat to America.

If you ask me that's a strategic gain for America.

indiatester

Country flag
USA is not existent in Libya, Egypt, Turkey, NKo, Pakistan. Their presence in Iraq and Afghanistan is negligible now. US backed forces started withdrawing from Syria months back.

They have a separate contingent for NKO.

So yes, I m pretty sure they can handle Iran.

I doubt if the over-throwing of Gaddafi or Mubarak happened without US help. Turkey also saw an almost coup which was blamed on US by Erdogan. Not to mention, Turkey being a NATO member has US presence in some bases.
Moreover am not talking about US being present with boot on ground, but with covert and overt support of otherwise weak opposition in these places.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Latest news suggests 13 killed in clashes in Tehran.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Without leadership, no revolution ...

Opposition groups abroad have no real influence. Reza Pahlavi ‘s partisans are in very little numbers. Mariam Rajavi’s “ Mujaheddin of Iran ” organisation is akin to a cult centered around its leader.

Inside the country, leaders of the 2009 contesting like Mir Hossein Mousavi are under strict control of the authorities.

Only chance to create revolutionary leadership inside Iran is probably to create a secret organisation with no public face, using encrypted communications to link activists throughout the country.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I doubt if the over-throwing of Gaddafi or Mubarak happened without US help. Turkey also saw an almost coup which was blamed on US by Erdogan. Not to mention, Turkey being a NATO member has US presence in some bases.
Moreover am not talking about US being present with boot on ground, but with covert and overt support of otherwise weak opposition in these places.
You mentioned Gadafi, I'm talking about current period.

You are right about covert teams but where are the American covert teams not present? I bet they are here in India as well.

To assess whether US can take it or not you only need to see where they are ACTIVELY involved as of now.

Given this scenario, they can very well handle Iran. (Not talking about war).

Country flag
Are you sure? Think again. Americans have military bases now in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. And the ME is so disorganized that powers there are too dispersed ang fragmented to pose any serious threat to America.

If you ask me that's a strategic gain for America.
That was the goal everything else is secondary.

bhramos

Country flag
USA: Washington 'supports the Iranian people' - WH Press Secretary

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes ..

============================================
Why is everyone here cheering for revolution.

America does not care about Iran's Zoroastrian roots.it just want spread its new religion of democracy and secularism.

Seeing the effects of that in India ,are you are happy?
To be fair Islam is also our enemy,but democracy and liberalism are not our friends.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles