Iranian Revolution

Tactical Frog

Country flag
What is the empress is saying ? If anyone understands farsi ...

Beautiful language and voice

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Few Iranians I spoke to, young or old, all hate their government and all of them want to leave Iran.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Ek Persian hoori Ko Apne saath le aata bhai.

:playball::playball::playball::playball::playball:

indiatester

Country flag
http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

US President Donald Trump says 'time for change' in Iran.

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Is USA biting more than it can chew?
How can it simultaneously handle Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and add Iran and Pakistan to it.
They also have North Korea.
These are the ones that it has an offensive role in. Imagine if China OR Russia made some sort of play in either central American republics or Mexico.
PS: Missed Libya, Egypt and Turkey

Last edited:
Country flag
Is USA biting more than it can chew?
How can it simultaneously handle Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and add Iran and Pakistan to it.
They also have North Korea.
These are the ones that it has an offensive role in. Imagine if China OR Russia made some sort of play in either central American republics or Mexico.
These are desperation moves US has not gained anything strategically in any of these wars.

indiatester

Country flag
These are desperation moves US has not gained anything strategically in any of these wars.
I'm not so sure. US actions in my view allowed it the following
1) Kept Oil prices low by not allowing oil producing countries to form a cartel (Shale helped too)
2) They kept selling weapons which allowed some oil money back to their pockets
3) Islamic sovereign funds could not buy excessive power around the world as they are busy protecting their A$$
They could have other objectives as well which we are unaware of.
But this was when thing were/are going in US's favour, but can they manage so many now?

Last edited:
Country flag
I'm not so sure. US actions in my view allowed it the following
1) Kept Oil prices low by not allowing oil producing countries to form a cartel (Shale helped too)
2) They kept selling weapons which allowed some oil money back to their pockets
3) Islamic sovereign funds could not buy excessive power around the world as they are busy protecting their A$$
They could have other objectives as well which we are unaware of.
But this was when thing were going in US's favour, but can they manage so many now?
PS: I missed Libya, Egypt and Turkey earlier.
The goal was to screw the whole Middle East and destabilize the Islamic world. It is almost complete

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
The goal was to screw the whole Middle East and destabilize the Islamic world. It is almost complete
LF it appears that way, we have to see our interests, if this is short and swift, it serves us, if messy and almost like civil war, then it will be bad for our India-Iran-Afghan trade.

Lets wait and see, i wont mind change of regime in Iran. Something like in Afghanistan that will keep on screwing Pakis.

Compersion

Country flag
Why Iran won’t be looking at Sunnis and saudis role into the above and also role of Yemen and missiles into saudis. What’s going happen next and the punch next - before it was Bahrain which was not main market now it is.

Was reading somewhere trump wanting the Pakis to hit Iran and with the sharif brothers in Saudi (present position is no position and act like peace maker between Iran and Saudi). They are not stupid to realise that punjabi part of Pakis is their kingdom a legacy like Jinnah with their portraits gracing the walls forever. Let the rest splits like a banana split.

Pakis looking west ... enjoy and they have a quick fuse being set under their pants

bhramos

Country flag
Murrica prepaaring for the next democracy Jihad .. ?

and again ..... Mc Cain ..USA portable "rebellion" organizer , with new sock puppets for USA and allies to use .... to start a another "hoax on terror" ..

New threads

Articles