Iranian Revolution

bhramos

Country flag
Iran - 29 Dec 2017 - Public protest against high prices continue in Kermanshah (Western Iran) -2

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Libya, Syria and now Iran ..

Create manufactured unrest and then send mercenary army, This sort of drama are now very obvious to everyone..

We have witness our own version of revolution not too long ago, It only lacked a armed movement ..
Sir, I vehemently protest ! How can you say this is manufacturated ? Nobody is forcing all these people to go in the streets and defy their government, They know it is a dangerous business.
Dictatorships like Libya, Syria, Iran are bound to fail miserably. No need to look for excuses like “ foreign intervention” for failing.

Tactical Frog

Country flag

Babak Taghvaee happens to be a good aviation historian , very informed about Libyan air wars too. Maybe here he is taking his dreams for reality ?!

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Next stop: China. Man, I'd love for something similar to happen in China, for the communist pigs to fall like a house of cards. The US should focus its efforts 100% on China, though making it happen is a million times harder than in a place like Iran or Egypt.
I like the Communist pigs in China to continue to rule it absolutely. Let them get drunk in power so that their country will rot.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Libya, Syria and now Iran ..

Create manufactured unrest and then send mercenary army, This sort of drama are now very obvious to everyone..

We have witness our own version of revolution not too long ago, It only lacked a armed movement ..

Are the people in those countries not entitled to demand more FREEDOM from the total control of their ruling families or Mullahs? Must it always be about America all the time?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I dont think this revolution should even be labeled a revolution. Iranians will crush this soon
Iranians will crush Iranians... You think that'l be nice? Unlike the previous uprising that was crushed by the Revolutionary Guards and their Basij militia, this time there is a big difference as the Middle East is now awash with weapons from Syria, Iraq and Libya. These weapons could find their way into militant anti-Mullah factions in Iran. Then Iran will go kaboom!

Country flag
Iranians will crush Iranians... That's nice. Unlike the previous uprising that was crushed by the Revolutionary Guards and their Basij militia, this time there is a big difference as the Middle East is now awash with weapons from Syria, Iraq and Libya. These weapons could easily find their into militant anti-Mullah factions in Iran. Then Iran will go kaboom!
Seeing videos it seems to be mostly college students. Islamic countries can NEVER have western freedom . Even western countries in Europe with islamic populations don't have freedom.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seeing videos it seems to be mostly college students. Islamic countries can NEVER have western freedom . Even western countries in Europe with islamic populations don't have freedom.
It was also mostly college students that brought down the Shah.

I agree that Islamism is antithetical with individual freedom (or what you have labeled as "Western freedom"). But humans by nature will always yearn for individual freedoms, especially the young ones.

Country flag
It was also mostly college students that brought down the Pavlavis in 1979 Shah.

I agree that Islamism is antithetical with individual freedom (or so called "Western freedom"). But humans by nature will always yearn for individual freedoms, especially the young ones.
This will be easily crushed don't get excited over media reports. Russians are helping Iran with a media blackout the protesters will be dealt with by government and everything will fizzle out.
Most of the stuff in the news are Trump's comments.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This will be easily crushed don't get excited over media reports. Russians are helping Iran with a media blackout the protesters will be dealt with by government and everything will fizzle out.
Most of the stuff in the news are Trump's comments.
Oh I'm not excited. I'm more curious since this development came as a surprise. But you cannot deny that there is this thing happening in Iran at the moment. It's also a strong reminder to the Mullah there that times are changing for him... He no longer has the demi-God status that he and his predecessor has enjoyed since the Shah was deposed. He is now fallible, or let's just say, removable...

Country flag
Oh I'm not excited. I'm more curious since this development came as a surprise. But you cannot deny that there is this thing happening in Iran at the moment. It's also a strong reminder to the Mullah there that times are changing for him... He no longer has the demi-God status that he and his predecessor has enjoyed since the Shah was deposed. He is now fallible, or let's just say, removable...
Again this is much much smaller than the revolution that overthrew shah . This has no religious/Islamic basis or a leader so this is bound to fail. Anti Islamic revolutions never win in Islamic countries. It is always religion first government is secondary

Last edited:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Again this is much much smaller than the revolution that overthrew shah . This has no religious/Islamic basis or a leader so this is bound to fail. Anti Islamic revolutions never win in Islamic countries. It is always religion first government is secondary
Sir, the revolution against the Shah was not a religious revolution at first. There were democrats, there were communists, and there were islamists. The islamists hijacked the revolution and eliminated all the other members of the resistance against the Shah. Very similar to the bolcheviks after the February Revolution of 1917 that ended the tsarist regime.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Iranians will crush Iranians... You think that'l be nice? Unlike the previous uprising that was crushed by the Revolutionary Guards and their Basij militia, this time there is a big difference as the Middle East is now awash with weapons from Syria, Iraq and Libya. These weapons could find their way into militant anti-Mullah factions in Iran. Then Iran will go kaboom!
Epicenter of the unrest seems to be in Kermanshah . That is near the Iraqi border and that is where live the Iranian Kurds too. Dangerous developments can happen if the power goes bloodthirsty this time.

Country flag
Sir, the revolution against the Shah was not a religious revolution at first. There were democrats, there were communists, and there were islamists. The islamists hijacked the revolution and eliminated all the other members of the resistance against the Shah. Very similar to the bolcheviks after the February Revolution of 1917 that ended the tsarist regime.
But in the end theocratic rule won and the mass majority was fine with it.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Epicenter of the unrest seems to be in Kermanshah . That is near the Iraqi border and that is where live the Iranian Kurds too. Dangerous developments can happen if the power goes bloodthirsty this time.
As I said this event is now made potentially more dangerous due to availability of weapons from Syria, Iraq and Libya.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles