INS Vikrant Aircraft Carrier (IAC)

binayak95

Country flag
MT30 is going on in multiple western ships. And we don't know if it's engine breakdown or something else with vikky. Point is carriers are hard to maintain no matter Russian or western.
MT30 is the key problem, as is fuckall QA in the british yards, that too because of substantial down time between orders which causes issues.
This is a crack in the starboard prop shaft that developed over some time, ergo maintenance didnt see it either. so speaks VOLUMES about RN standards these days.

Photon

Country flag
I got information from face book Pages in changancherry after people panickingly posted because yesterday in my areas there was a flash flood, that is a typical flying route for navy during ceremonies. spotted Dhruv MK3 from changacherry during inauguration of kochi squadron and also spotted Tu 142 several times before its decommissioning..I have 2014 Tu142 video in my youtube channel
got it....photographed by my friend over Thiruvalla, near changanacherry
1661938920601.png

Blademaster

You have to remember the new design needs to meet certain consideration. It has to be very visible on the vast stretches of the ocean. That's why St. George's Cross was very popular. It stood out and was easily recognizable and you could tell which navy it was. Adding too much detail would make it hard to discern the differences at distance. I guess that is why IN stuck with St. George's Cross for so long. It was a simple yet effective design.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles