INS Chakra/Akula II

drkrn

recntly there is news that an akula patrolled gulf of mexico nearer to undetectedusa for a month.

wish to hear the same from our akula patrolling neareer to pakistan:thumb:

john70

Country flag
recntly there is news that an akula patrolled gulf of mexico nearer to undetectedusa for a month.

Dumb, foolish, chickom lickers....the Pukis will never realize, there is no need for a news on this, this must have happened many times already. What I would love is to patrol and have a peek a boo at chinese ports and go undetected.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

You dont need Akula for PN..

Upgraded Kilos with air power alone can wipe off PN..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
These are old pics of Chakra, rare...

Thanks for sharing..

Austin

Kunal thats just a internet myth , there are many propellors of Western and Russian submarine that have been photographed and displayed on forums and magazines.

If they want to hide any props that are sensitive then they always do that and keep it covered.

You can unblock those props blackout.

ant80

Kunal thats just a internet myth , there are many propellors of Western and Russian submarine that have been photographed and displayed on forums and magazines.

If they want to hide any props that are sensitive then they always do that and keep it covered.

You can unblock those props blackout.
Besides, if there is a pic on the internet, that means that it has already gone viral.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
for some it is matter of life and death, for others like us it is just pic in our collection.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
for some it is matter of life and death, for others like us it is just pic in our collection.
You guys are just being paranoid. Once an image comes on internet means it stays there no matter how many curbs you put on. I already saw it on few sites. So, its pointless in a way to stop it.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Forums and magazines dont take permission from there respective navies they want publication and ratings..

If you have such pics, keep it dont publish on Internet, This is matter of security for our Nation and sailors..

It dont matter who does or not but one should avoid such things from doing..

If others you know does the same tell them the same, Not to publish such photos on internet..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You guys are just being paranoid. Once an image comes on internet means it stays there no matter how many curbs you put on. I already saw it on few sites. So, its pointless in a way to stop it.
DD, may be its posted but this matter, It just not some regular boat, this is Indian navy Nuclear boat..

I may sound paranoid but i have reason to be..

I also have huge collection of photos but i dont publish them if it danger security of personal or material..

Austin

Kunal , The pictures i have posted does not constitute a state secret and for submarine the real secret is some where else not in its propellers

Those props that are really exotic or needs to be guarded are covered quite well from prying eyes as you have posted those two pictures.

Putting pictures of Akula or LA or other props do not endanger the life of any one and submarine real secrets are well guarded out from the internet/forum world.

There is really no need to block those images.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles