INS Betwa, Navy's Missile Frigate, Tips Over At Mumbai Dockyard

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
my brother its not indians navys problem the dockyard is responsible for that also it is nowhere near a frontline ship they are are our destroyers and ACs small ships like these are never front line ships regardless its a loss but dont let this stupid media dub it like some ground breaking accident shit happens when you operate such a huge navy

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/0...san-diego-over-pacific-ocean-pilots-safe.html

russia lost a mig 29k and a su33 back to back in a week in a week worth of carrier operation yet we have been operating ACs for quite some while the biggest loss is life of sailors ship can be repaired or salvaged no biggie and improve SOPs and again rest in peace you brave ones we are forever indebted to our soldiers.
I get where you are coming from but it is imperative we get the ship ship shape back to duty. Against Chinese aggression we need every ship that can fire a missile.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
All due respect, @Spectribution, I think people like you who are quick to call entire organisations "stupid", have no appreciation for what these organisations strive to achieve every day and how professional they are. May I ask your profession?
Judging by your knee-jerk reaction, it seems like you have no experience whatsoever. If the U.S. Navy, among others, is not free of accidents, I am not surprised we are not free of accidents either. That aside, the question of blame being apportioned, people like us who have no idea about the reasons of such an accident tend to blame anyone and everyone as well as whine about low budgets like freaking presstitutes,
If we ever gave 1/10th the responsibility of any one of the people you are blithely accusing to you, you would quake in your boots.
Stop acting like ignorant arrogant chest-thumping nationalists.

Everyone knows we cannot afford to let this string of navy accidents go on, but believe me, the authorities in question are much more concerned about this than we are, as they have to bear the brunt of such a blow.

Hats off to the Indian Navy for showing such exemplary stupidity. We may be the first navy in Asia to lose a frontline warship in friendly accident.
I get where you are coming from but it is imperative we get the ship ship shape back to duty. Against Chinese aggression we need every ship that can fire a missile.
yaar yeh kya hai? ........
NDMC ka maal samjha hua hai .................This is so unprofessional.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Lets see how many heads will role for this incident. My guess is 0.

There is no accountability in this country.
You want heads to roll. Typical of someone seeking self-gratification. You do not want to know about the procedural lapse that caused this quagmire. You just want someone to take the blame, so that the person is replaced. In your view, replacing that person with a more "professional" person is the solution to this problem.

So naive.

Humans make mistakes. Its the job of the organisation to prevent mishaps due to a human mistake, by providing requisite oversight and framework.
This happened because some people erred. To err is human. The fault that needs to be corrected, however, lies in the institutional framework.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
All due respect, @Spectribution, I think people like you who are quick to call entire organisations "stupid", have no appreciation for what these organisations strive to achieve every day and how professional they are. May I ask your profession?
Judging by your knee-jerk reaction, it seems like you have no experience whatsoever. If the U.S. Navy, among others, is not free of accidents, I am not surprised we are not free of accidents either. That aside, the question of blame being apportioned, people like us who have no idea about the reasons of such an accident tend to blame anyone and everyone as well as whine about low budgets like freaking presstitutes,
If we ever gave 1/10th the responsibility of any one of the people you are blithely accusing to you, you would quake in your boots.
Stop acting like ignorant arrogant chest-thumping nationalists.

Everyone knows we cannot afford to let this string of navy accidents go on, but believe me, the authorities in question are much more concerned about this than we are, as they have to bear the brunt of such a blow.
exactly people on our side are so light headed and dont do any in depth research and are easily influenced by media and enemy propaganda the scale at which our forces operate some accidents are bound to happen and in this case navy was not even involved it was dockyards fault just last week 2 US navy f-18 collided mid air imagine that if that would have happened our media would have sensationalized it to high heavens even the US navy couldn't stop with all that tech and procedure it's not like accidents are encouraged but there is always a error rate in such risky operations just learn from them and make it a part of SOPs so that it doesnt happen in future our navy is highly professional and does some daring task they have much more area to manage on top of that NAVY is the toughest job out of the 3 branches.

PS like the electric batman pic of yours.:cool1:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
She will be back on duty, 8 months at best ..

She was recently fitted with Barak 1 anti-ship missile defense system ..

OnePunchMan

Country flag

is that confirmed by someone? or are you guessing some experts are suggesting it is a total write off all the packshit-tani and chines are happy and masturbating to the news of total write off of the ship especially that shitjammer he seems to only be able to shit when he hears news of some indian death or loss because mast has been broken that is hard to repair this is such a mess and tragic incident.

Last edited:

Bahamut

Hope with this incident , the government will pay attention to the quality of dockyard and the personal that are responsible for repairs

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Hats off to the Indian Navy for showing such exemplary stupidity. We may be the first navy in Asia to lose a frontline warship in friendly accident.
What has the Navy got to do with this accident? They don't repair/build ships.

All those who need to be hanged by their balls are these fellows.....

Problem with all the government owned enterprises or organizations like municipal corporations, HAL, docks, shipyards, they have Ambedkar chaap employees from reservation quota who can't be removed from work in case of negligence and have unions to protect them. The entire nation is suffering from these blood sucking parasites.
Nuff said.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I am getting news that some of the crane still operational on those docks are from 1900 ..

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned

Is this from some source or your own prediction? The ship's recovery looks to be bleak as mast is broken containing radar, hull is damaged in turn damaging boiler and internal components.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
is that confirmed by someone? or are you guessing some experts are suggesting it is a total write off all the packshit-tani and chines are happy and masturbating to the news of total write off of the ship especially that shitjammer he seems to only be able to shit when he hears news of some indian death or loss because mast has been broken that is hard to repair this is such a mess and tragic incident.
Kunal is probably just guessing or being optimistic. Realistically damage is very intensive so little chance it will be fully repaired. Even illiterate journos know contacts or workers at port. Navy herself has yet to say 'all is well'.

AnantS

Country flag
RIP to Sailors who lost their life. Too many accidents have happened at Mumbai dockyard. Its age is showing up. Navy needs alternate dockyard

Swordfish1979

This is utterly unprofessional and head of the western command should be held accountable. Dock In-charge and other senior authorities should be sacked and should be put behind the bars. This is completely unacceptable.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Lets wait for the official report from the navy.
R.I.P to the navy sailor. Young lads joining navy to prove themselves and what does the navy give them? Country would have been proud if they would've lost their lives in a war but now we all are just sad.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles