Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Chennai Metro works near Retteri Flyover.

GFi4bxAaIAAbRh6.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Atavistic

Country flag
One of our family friend became crorepati today. Got fat ass money for Pune ring road project in land acquisition. They came with sweets at our home and told the news. My grandfather is friend with them. Long time ago when my grandfather's friend told him to buy land in that area, he said no and bought land in another location. Today he is regretting his decision and my grandmother is cursing him. Poor man is taking scolding by wife even in old age 😁

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
One of our family friend became crorepati today. Got fat ass money for Pune ring road project in land acquisition. They came with sweets at our home and told the news. My grandfather is friend with them. Long time ago when my grandfather's friend told him to buy land in that area, he said no and bought land in another location. Today he is regretting his decision and my grandmother is cursing him. Poor man is taking scolding by wife even in old age 😁
Not to late yet.
Search more plot with Potential upside.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldilal

Country flag
is this a first in the country?

View attachment 239641

View attachment 239642
=========
PM Modi's address at inauguration of Integrated Sea Survival Training Centre, ONGC Institute

Ya'll Nibbiars No The Armed forces has similar Training facilities operating for the decades, can say the most advanced but definitely not the first, can can dig bot about that by searching.

😉

Krishnarjun

Country flag
is this a first in the country?

View attachment 239641

View attachment 239642
=========
PM Modi's address at inauguration of Integrated Sea Survival Training Centre, ONGC Institute

Nope. There is an old one in Andheri, don't remember the name. Will offshore in Navi Mumbai provides BOSIET & HUET certification courses. Got mine from there.

This seems to be owned by ONGC. Think instead of sending their people outside, they built this facility. Good move imo as offshore deployment of ONGC personnel will rise further given block 98/2 came on stream.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Saw this post today.

For all those folks here keeping a tab on our nuclear development, are there any regulatory hurdles that prevent us from going nuclear like the way France did?

What exactly is stopping us from building more nuclear plants and forcing us to go for more coal?

We can buy uranium from anyone we want and most countries are almost itching to sell us nuclear fuel.

Then why are we going for more coal-fired plants?

Does this not drive up the energy costs when seen from an environmental goal perspective?

1707256890701.png

thebakofbakchod

Will modi take responsible for this? Since he so proudly inaugurated this just 2 years back? What accountability will be meted out to multiple layers of society, from the construction company to babus who signed this off? Not a serious country

shade

Country flag
Saw this post today.

For all those folks here keeping a tab on our nuclear development, are there any regulatory hurdles that prevent us from going nuclear like the way France did?

What exactly is stopping us from building more nuclear plants and forcing us to go for more coal?

We can buy uranium from anyone we want and most countries are almost itching to sell us nuclear fuel.

Then why are we going for more coal-fired plants?

Does this not drive up the energy costs when seen from an environmental goal perspective?

View attachment 239732
The main hurdle is mobs of "protestors" not wanting a Nuclear power plant to be built, you have seen Kundakulam nuclear project.

The other is that the equipment manufacturers don't want to take responsiblity if something goes wrong, this is for both the US and French vendors, i.e victims can't sue the equipment vendors https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaitapur_Nuclear_Power_Project#Nuclear_liability

Third is getting Uranium isn't as ez and pz as you make it sound, France has sourced uranium from it's pseudo-colony Niger quite easily https://www.lemonde.fr/en/les-decod...t-is-france-on-niger-s-uranium_6080772_8.html
Don't know from where we will have to import from

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles