Indian Special Forces

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
I think armasen does. i have heard its reviews and it’s actually good now there is chances that they buy good quality stuff and rebrand it but i don’t think it will be profitable to them
Not necessarily. A friend of mine used to import some new-age handheld welding machines from China (found the vendor thru AliExpress actually) a few years ago to be sold to local businesses. He now floated a startup, received some VC money and setup a small assembly line while importing CKD kits from China and projects it as an indigenous product (<10% of the BOM is sourced locally) and still ends up netting ~30% in profit post all expenses, taxes, liabilities etc

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Not necessarily. A friend of mine used to import some new-age handheld welding machines from China (found the vendor thru AliExpress actually) a few years ago to be sold to local businesses. He now floated a startup, received some VC money and setup a small assembly line while importing CKD kits from China and projects it as an indigenous product (<10% of the BOM is sourced locally) and still ends up netting ~30% in profit post all expenses, taxes, liabilities etc
Go through Armasen’s Social Media, you can see their facilities.

Arad Operator

Country flag
@Arad Operator bhai
Ab intazar nahi ho raha Bina pics ke
Kuch toh Karo pls
Jese tese permission liye from abimanyu
Hey guys, running busy these days! Might not be able to reply to every mention, will be coming shortly with a lot of exclusive stuff:D

Will be meeting IWI chaps in July, will get interesting pics...

kaboom

Country flag
question

with the various different platforms in service with MARCOS and Para , will it end up creating a training issue for the soldiers ?

AKs , tavors and M4s are all different platforms and have different weapon manipulation , solders who have trained for years on tavors and have finally hardwired themselves for performing reloads and weapon manipulation in record time on the platform will have to again readjust and retrain on AR15 platform (which has practically the opposite controls as Tavor) . This will also create cross training issues .
What do yall think .

Arad Operator

Country flag
The case for AK and Tavors is that all the OG operatives preferred AKs over any other weapon for CI/CT OPs, hence MARCOs went with the Ak-101/3s & PARAs got several different variants too!

The thing is, the force knows what will be its next standard issue weapon so they procure it in small numbers and familiarize itself with the weapon. Large orders are given afterwards, the M4 deal was just part of a bigger deal of that time to make good relations with US like we also got C-17, C-130s, M777, STRYKER(potential orders), etc.
Other than that some weapons that are very small in numbers with the forces are just to familiarize the force, you may find QBZ-95s captured by some PARAMILITARY on the LAC...:D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles