Indian Special Forces

Arad Operator

Vikasi's have an inventory as big as other SFs:D

SOFs of 22 got P90, FN F2000, Tar-21 Integral(M21 one), MP-5&variants
Airborne units got AR-SF carbine and Ak-63Ds, Galil ARs

Some relics are also their with the Vikasis like Shipka carbine and what not...

Mr.Evil007

Can someone tell me whats going on here?

I think every armed forces have something like this for example when there is a dining out party for an officer in BSF the officer which is getting posting sits on a chair and everybody else pick him up and drop him to the doors of the mess singing “he is a very good fellow,he is veryyyyy goood fellowwww”🎵🎵lol
But yeah I think it’s something like that but in army term I can be wrong tho.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Why do so many guys on this sub like black multicam.
If you want camo then anything black is the worst option.
I don't think anyone here likes black or black multicam in specific but since NSG made "black uniform" as their signature and have been called "black cats" since the longest time, it's unlikely they'd opt for a different color. Imo, the black multicam>>>>>current NSG's black uniform with gold accents

airborneCommando

Country flag
I don't think anyone here likes black or black multicam in specific but since NSG made "black uniform" as their signature and have been called "black cats" since the longest time, it's unlikely they'd opt for a different color. Imo, the black multicam>>>>>current NSG's black uniform with gold accents
P.s - Gold accents are only worn in official/ceremonial uniforms and not during combat.
Not just NSG, but para SF also uses black uniforms/daangris during certain ops, heard that some units are getting MCBlack to replace the current lot of black (take this info with a grain of salt)

Mr.Evil007

P.s - Gold accents are only worn in official/ceremonial uniforms and not during combat.
Not just NSG, but para SF also uses black uniforms/daangris during certain ops, heard that some units are getting MCBlack to replace the current lot of black (take this info with a grain of salt)
What about para opting for multicam heard about it a while ago?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles