Indian Special Forces

STORE 2.0

Country flag
Noooooo the exact opposite is true. The average college zoomer is more worried about getting sex than war. TRUST me also 50% of the ameircan population is anti israel as it is.
Nah , these people r maybe 10% of the population who r given spotlight . There is no way 50% of American population supports muslims over jews. These protests only happen in major democrat run cities. Rural America and states like Texas r still very religious and conservative . Anyways, mark my words in coming years, people r getting less tolerant. Hatred fr lgbt , Blacks , immigrats specifically Muslims r increasing day by day in the west. If Trump comes to power there will be a significant shift in policies.

Kumaoni

Nah , these people r maybe 10% of the population who r given spotlight . There is no way 50% of American population supports muslims over jews. These protests only happen in major democrat run cities. Rural America and states like Texas r still very religious and conservative . Anyways, mark my words in coming years, people r getting less tolerant. Hatred fr lgbt , Blacks , immigrats specifically Muslims r increasing day by day in the west. If Trump comes to power there will be a significant shift in policies.
I live in Aneieca and am in an american. college and can confidently say, after watching huge protest, a good 50% of the politically engaged population is anti israel.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
The gen z frm western countries r becoming more right wing and pro war frm past few years especially due to Russia Ukraine war and Israel conflict, and the extensive war / military propaganda in social media . U will get a very different answer to a question about islam or immigration now compared to 5 Years ago
Quite the opposite in Europe as well. Barely 40% of Germans are willing to fight in case of an conflict. GenZ being the worst as most of them lean heavily towards the left/liberal ideology. Considering the past and how the education system works here, its ingrained into their mindset early on. Even when it comes to standing up against radical Islam or migration, you barely have any support and the govt too is the epitome of incompetence. Same goes for France, Italy and Spain which is already battling uncontrolled migration and radical Islam and governments doing the bare minimum.

Kumaoni

@STORE 2.0 You assume that rw americans are pro war. Quite the contrary, they want ameircan money out of Ukraine and Israel.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
@STORE 2.0 You assume that rw americans are pro war. Quite the contrary, they want ameircan money out of Ukraine and Israel.
Exactly. You will find anti semitism far more prevalent in the Bible Belt specially with the Orthodox. And republicans have been badgering the Dem govt to stop sending any support to Ukraine.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
I live in Aneieca and am in an american. college and can confidently say, after watching huge protest, a good 50% of the politically engaged population is anti israel.
So do I and can confidently say an average American including blacks would support the state of Israel over muslims anytime

Most of these univs in blue states are known to produce liberals who don't really have a core understanding of the core conflict but are known to support BS like DEI, LGBTQ and the whole trans movement, palestinian crap etc. You need to realize these scumbags only represent a miniscule % of the population (barking dogs seldom bite)

VictorDelta4

Country flag
So do I and can confidently say an average American including blacks would support the state of Israel over muslims anytime

Most of these univs in blue states are known to produce liberals who don't really have a core understanding of the core conflict but are known to support BS like DEI, LGBTQ and the whole trans movement, palestinian crap etc. You need to realize these scumbags only represent a miniscule % of the population (barking dogs seldom bite)
Honestly the brain rot and mental circus coming out of those blue states has made them a laughing stock outside of the US.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles