Indian Special Forces

Arad Operator

Country flag
Screenshot 2023-10-07 231656.png

A later by the CO of a very 'Special' unit to a NCO of 5 Vikas for being awarded a Sena Medal and doing commendable job during the Kargil War, Circa 1999!

And yes, SG don't use "4 Vikas" in their official paperwork as claimed by many fanboiz! They only use SG as the name 4 Vikas was shelved almost four decades ago when the unit was converted to the present day SG:)

(Note: The letter doesn't compromise OPSEC by any means)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
no mounts on their helmets , means they are not running nods again ........... why ??
Doing OP in peak day that's why? And the area is cordoned off with UAVs keeping an eye from above with thermals so probably not looking at a nod situation

abingdonboy

Country flag
Jay bhaiya posted high quality unblurred pics I just blurred the faces enjoy lads this is so much cleaner

View attachment 250724
To this day I don’t get why it’s so hard for who should be the most professional warriors in service to coordinate their uniforms. Trying to look special or like renegades is a terrible example in the field around regulars

kaboom

Country flag
Doing OP in peak day that's why? And the area is cordoned off with UAVs keeping an eye from above with thermals so probably not looking at a nod situation
they are going in during the day at around 3pm (3 hrs of daylight left at max) , but their is a fair chance of them getting trapped in their .... what are they gonna do then night hits .
I understand their was no need of them wearing them on , but they should have had them on them atleast

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
To this day I don’t get why it’s so hard for who should be the most professional warriors in service to coordinate their uniforms. Trying to look special or like renegades is a terrible example in the field around regulars
Used to bother me before alot now I just let it happen as we are seeing improvement in gear I am happy with that step rest of these things can follow

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
they are going in during the day at around 3pm (3 hrs of daylight left at max) , but their is a fair chance of them getting trapped in their .... what are they gonna do then night hits .
I understand their was no need of them wearing them on , but they should have had them on them atleast
With UAVs on them most of the time I don't think them getting trapped is a concern hopefully that's the case especially when you have cordoned a whole area and are dominant in the area but yes still there is a chance so they probably have them in the trucks if needed they thought it wasn't is my guess

P.S - only 3 hrs do get get light only till 6?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles