Indian Special Forces

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Yea would expect them to be better but only a matter of time before they perfect this too
Doesn't take a genius to figure that out though. They have had a lot of exposure to multiple foreign agencies. If you are taking inspiration from them for your kit, the least you can do is to do it properly instead of looking like an amateur!

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Doesn't take a genius to figure that out though. They have had a lot of exposure to multiple foreign agencies. If you are taking inspiration from them for your kit, the least you can do is to do it properly instead of looking like an amateur!
Think this pic was super damn old (maybe) I would have to confirm that although I do agree with your point

kaboom

Country flag

off topic , look at the reaction time and effective suppressive provided by the officer at 10:40 ,
proof of some great training .

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Yes NSG were the first ~2016 iirc. Are you sure about MARCOS?
I heard that they were interested never heard about it afterwards but I don't count it out these are some superb drones and Marcos have had expouser to them in alot of excercise so nothing conclusive yet that's why I said "I think"

SierraDelta.IND

Country flag
I heard that they were interested never heard about it afterwards but I don't count it out these are some superb drones and Marcos have had expouser to them in alot of excercise so nothing conclusive yet that's why I said "I think"
nano drones don't make much sense for MARCOS ig. would love to know some use cases!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles