Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Exactly what i was coming to. post Kargil joining the Paras would have been damn near impossible just because of his age.
In the video i posted he mentions being in NSG and being in Superman category and being part of Hazretbal op as NSG

And i guess he was with Para in 95 as he had mentioned somewhere that he went to POK and beheaded some folks there

Last edited:

Jedi Operator

Country flag
In the video i posted he mentions being in NSG and being in Superman category and being part of Hazrebal op as NSG

And i guess he was with Para in 95 as he had mentioned somewhere that he went to POK and beheaded some folks there
damn dude, could you share the timestamps please ?

rkhanna

Country flag
In the video i posted he mentions being in NSG and being in Superman category and being part of Hazretbal op as NSG

NSG can make sense. Its not a Para Only bastian. i know of other non Paras who have been through NSG.

in the 90s a number of units crossed the LOC during the height of the troubles.

He was Naik right?. Why would he go to the Paras and then RTU back to his original unit. Officers do that. the Paras would be a permanent posting for him.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
NSG can make sense. Its not a Para Only bastian. i know of other non Paras who have been through NSG.

in the 90s a number of units crossed the LOC during the height of the troubles.

He was Naik right?. Why would he go to the Paras and then RTU back to his original unit. Officers do that. the Paras would be a permanent posting for him.
I dont know ..His career makes no sense to me.

Shot a MLA and then did a op to rescue 10 Para commandos and killed 36 in that op to be released free without any trial.

BTW he is talking about that op 😉 sssh one in which Para got its hand dirty in LOC as a revenge op

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Yea i figured. Lol

In a previous life he must have been a pIrate
He is just another big mouth.If he single handedly killed 48 men in kargil how many enemies were kia totally? For killing 48 men how many ammo he would have carried..
He might hace killed couple of enemies or even a dozen but not the fugures he claims

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
He is just another big mouth.If he single handedly killed 48 men in kargil how many enemies were kia totally? For killing 48 men how many ammo he would have carried..
He might hace killed couple of enemies or even a dozen but not the fugures he claims
That he is.
Many of his claims are with a pinch of salt.
But still even if we half the number he is still the only one with those kind of kills and experience.

(such awards winners who are alive always narrate their story with a lot of salt but i dont mind because it creates the legend which motivates future generations..afterall this land is all about legends and their worship)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
We don't have these many men in one squad!

A PARA SF squad looks like this:- Squad commander(Major/Capt/Lt/Subadar/Hav) armed with Tar-21(could be mod UBGL or Bipod)

Squad 2IC(Capt/Lt/Hav/Naik) armed with Tar-21

Machine Gunner armed with Pika or Negev SF(5.56mm)

Marksmen with Galatz DMR

Rifleman with Tar-21 or Ak

Rifleman with Tar-21 or AK

Squad strength may vary from 6-8 sometimes

airborneCommando

Country flag

A PARA SF squad looks like this:- Squad commander(Major/Capt/Lt/Subadar/Hav) armed with Tar-21(could be mod UBGL or Bipod)

Marksmen with Galatz DMR

Yeah, usually a k9 and UAV team is attached too as per the need of operations.

kaboom

Country flag

Marksmen with Galatz DMR

So, the machine gunner is only in the support team and none in assault .

they should pump it up to 10 , add a dedicated UAV operator and a medic to each team .

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
So, the machine gunner is only in the support team and none in assault .

they should pump it up to 10 , add a dedicated UAV operator and a medic to each team .
When the team is just 6 men, everyone is in both the assault and support role of each other!

Plus all the men know emergency first response and are trained to perform life saving first aid!

Plus in some OPs their a Medic attached too

Same for K9, UAV operator and Demolition.

Kumaoni

Just as a FYI in Lanka and Kargil he was with the Rajputana Rifles. Cant seem to find any mention of when he was with 10SF. He would have been quiet old when he passed selection.

His kill count over his career is probably 100+
Probably 100+? Impossible.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles