Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
i’ve seen countless indian sf and army edits just like this
yeah there exists. No one has written a memoir yet except Major Sapru and Praveen Teotia right ? I guess a ghost book was written on Maj Sudhir Walia which I loved, but that's about it

jai jaganath

Country flag
1 para got this and Marco might have gone with these too makes me think BEL really did make decent ones Garuda might have given great review for them to consider

View attachment 247523
Tonbo ones are better and proven too
They are much refined
I know specs aren't enough to say so but Israeli sof orders speak for themselves
But yeah psu lobby :dude: :dude:

airborneCommando

Country flag
1 para got this and Marco might have gone with these too makes me think BEL really did make decent ones Garuda might have given great review for them to consider

View attachment 247523
Bro by any chance did these ship alongside revision/galvion high cut helmets ? Ive seen 1 para using black high cuts (P series/A series) instead of their regular cobra p2 or no rail hcbhs. Same for marcos....

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Bro by any chance did these ship alongside revision/galvion high cut helmets ? Ive seen 1 para using black high cuts (P series/A series) instead of their regular cobra p2 or no rail hcbhs. Same for marcos....
Cobra and Viper P2 is the mainstay of 2 PARA SF not 1...One uses HCBH and ACHs mostly!

1SF did get the Quads by BEL but they don't use Viper/Cobras as their primary helmet!

1Sf do have black HCBH...

1SF do have the Viper P2 HCBH in black!

airborneCommando

Country flag
Cobra and Viper P2 is the mainstay of 2 PARA SF not 1...One uses HCBH and ACHs mostly!

1SF did get the Quads by BEL but they don't use Viper/Cobras as their primary helmet!

1Sf do have black HCBH...

1SF do have the Viper P2 HCBH in black!
I asked omething else though, did the BEL quad tube order include certain helmets with it? thank you in advance

Saumyasupraik

Country flag
Brazilian industry doesn't have Panoramic Quad NVG equivalent at the moment, I believe most of you are referring to the Spanish NVLS Maximus/QuadEye.

Another Quad Panoramic NVG is the Photonis PD-PRO-Q.

Both the NVLS and Photonis models use the Photonis 18mm 4G II Tube.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Brazilian industry doesn't have Panoramic Quad NVG equivalent at the moment, I believe most of you are referring to the Spanish NVLS Maximus/QuadEye.

Another Quad Panoramic NVG is the Photonis PD-PRO-Q.

Both the NVLS and Photonis models use the Photonis 18mm 4G II Tube.
Have heard from somewhere that JSOC was testing the photonis one quite a while back. I have one question brother, what tubes does the mepro boxer use? It's gonna be the mainstay of lot of army units until these arrive.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Tonbo has a great suite of NVds, imho, we should be seeing more of theirs.

View attachment 247568View attachment 247569
This is the case of every Indian defence producer
They will definitely get orders from other countries on basis of quality and merit but in India they can never imagine
All sorts of lobby always active to cause trouble for such manufacturers
I just dream to see tonbo quads on the helmets of Indian sf

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles