Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
NSG can operate both inland and in foreign land:)
MARCOs are better than NSG in Counter Hijack Ops anyday!!

NSG is the one who approaches the frogmen for joint training not vice versa!
Must’ve missed MARCOs having a full size narrow body commercial airliner on their campus or armoured assault vehicles worth >$200,000 each.

the only counter hijack I’ve seen MARCOs train for has been IN DO-228s

an absurd statement to claim the designated national counter hijack force of India is bettered by MARCOs

this js the problem with internet and specifically Indian fanboys- they build up specific units/equipment as super weapons based on their most recent outcomes.

mirage 2000s got similar treatment after Balakot

MARCOs have their role, NSG theirs. This ‘better’ bs is nonsense. You don’t even see this much between Delta and DEVGRU fanboys when they arguably have far far more overlap and are basically used interchangeably as it is

next week Garuds might score some tactical
Success and you’ll see Indian defence media explode proclaiming these boys as the best of da best feeling paroood

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa @ALBY @Indx TechStyle @LurkerBaba and other mods, please specify the ambit of which all units constitute Special Forces that can be discussed in this thread. We have already been told to not post on Ghataks on this thread and instead use the Modernisation of Indian Infantry thread. Perhaps some more clarifications would do us some good here.
Para,Marcos,Garud,SFF,SG,SPG and NSG

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
This pic explains how an RPD ended up in NSG museum.
Our boys captured dozens or even hundreds of Aks in Bluestar yet best of the best 9 Para went to Lanka with Fals and Sterlings coz the higher ups thought sterlings and Fals were still enough for our SF meanwhile our spook guys were equipping lankans with Aks and M-16s.Our forces were always in a state of mess and it will always be like that.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Must’ve missed MARCOs having a full size narrow body commercial airliner on their campus or armoured assault vehicles worth >$200,000 each.

the only counter hijack I’ve seen MARCOs train for has been IN DO-228s

an absurd statement to claim the designated national counter hijack force of India is bettered by MARCOs

this js the problem with internet and specifically Indian fanboys- they build up specific units/equipment as super weapons based on their most recent outcomes.

mirage 2000s got similar treatment after Balakot

MARCOs have their role, NSG theirs. This ‘better’ bs is nonsense. You don’t even see this much between Delta and DEVGRU fanboys when they arguably have far far more overlap and are basically used interchangeably as it is

next week Garuds might score some tactical
Success and you’ll see Indian defence media explode proclaiming these boys as the best of da best feeling paroood
You have missed a lot of things, the thing is "the best and only counter-hijack" force do expensive photoshoots and release calendars showing off their '$200,000' equipement.

This is a DO-228 right?

Well an ignorant thing to believe that NSG is the best in these drills when IRL NSG is the one approaching MCF for joint training to get the much needed exeprience.

Yeah I agree this is the problem with fanboiz that they call everyone a fanboi when someone have a different opinion...

Well those who know things didn't get flabbergasted with the so called surgical airstrikes:)

Yeah true, both have their specific roles but when someone asks me who is better in CQB and anti-hijack drills then I will say with out a doubt that MARCOs are better than the so called black cats anyday!

Shouldn't have bring the superhuman GARUDS to this discussion, boiz neither have the capability nor they have experience in doing anything apart from garuding the airbases, which they also failed successfully!

(Don't shoot the messenger you both are mature people peace ✌)

20240329_095554.png

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Man K9s are different breed

One more thing I got to know yesterday that our Sf does not use Army's K9 every Sf unit has a a K9 unit and the guys who does prohibition has to volunteer for K9 after he is done with prohibition.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
@Jedi Operator remember a reel I posted here of 2012 with Marcos using 3x and some doubts were that these might be thermals? Guess what I was right for once 😭 it was Mepro MX3 feels good to be right sometimes

View attachment 245964
That's a Mepro Minihunter NVD/NVG with x2 magnification.

Here's a picture of Indian Army Ghatak commandos with the same gear :

Para SF

A Mepro MX3 Magnifier looks like this

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
That's a Mepro Minihunter NVD/NVG with x2 magnification.

Here's a picture of Indian Army Ghatak commandos with the same gear :

Para SF

A Mepro MX3 Magnifier looks like this

Are bhai the one we were talking about had old mepro MX3 with eyecap this one (1st pic in attachment since I don't know how to watch shit right after para)

The pic you posted of the recent wular lake one is MX3T of the t/f series.

Mini hunter have a battery box on the right, in this pic you can see it yourself to check if its MH or MX3(last attachment)

20240329_130314.png

20240329_131343.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles