Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Which should have been the case. By doing this they have diluted both their special operations as well as airborne capabilites! IA planners make no fuckin sense!
When people in Army themselves couldn't make it happen that says something.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
read India's Special Forces by PC Katoch, if you want to know the battle that was played for a seperate SF unit, Para SF is such a sorry state
Even Para guys themselves know lol Everyone knows we just don't wanna admit it and yes will go through the book someday just kinda busy IRL for now.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
@NoobWannaLearn ask him about night fighting capabilities of paras? and when do they plan to upgrade it?
Usme puchna kia he they have no night time fighting capacity rn just a few thermals and binods still waiting for first light as for upgrading that's already going on Paras got some Brazilian Quads and Afsod is looking at Tonbo ones but ig that dosent count as paras since it has units from them all I don't know the name of brazilian company sorry

airborneCommando

Country flag
I think MCF itself is a Tier 1 unit, yes they do have a counter terrorist standby unit like UKSF, they call it QRS 'Quick Reaction Section'
Here are a few images
View attachment 245961 They do anti-hijack ops too, NSG is not enough because if anybody remembers the Achile Lauro incident, a hijacked cruise ship was docked in Egypt and the hostages were boarded into an aircraft, the SEAL Team Six operators having already done all the preperations, it was much easier to transport them by sea to Italy, since they were on standby in the Mediterranean. It's much more to do with logistics than with anything else, just like why the Navy has it's own fighter planes.

Yes still, NSG is the primer and only Anti-Hijack unit, apart from probably, SCTU which on one will mention because no one knows about. But NSG's domain is within the country and MARCOS have cross trained in case they are needed. Like if a situation arises where the Indian Navy is depoloyed they will send MARCOS since they are the quickest to be there. 70% of earth's surface is water.
Yup this was the unit that I was talking about! good to know it has a name. Also, I 100% agree with the point that MCF is more of a tier-1 eqvt force both in terms of size and mission charter.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
View attachment 245980

@NoobWannaLearn I was asking about this image
I have heard this entire setup along with hh sdrs will be standard for para sf
Pls ask him regarding this pic
Wire management.. Never heard of that!

Are those bone conducting in ear headsets? This is what KSK is standardising

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Yup this was the unit that I was talking about! good to know it has a name. Also, I 100% agree with the point that MCF is more of a tier-1 eqvt force both in terms of size and mission charter.
aree here I was referring MCF to Marine Commando Force or MARCOS, the abbriviation MARCOS came solely becuase MCF also means Marine Commando Flight, which is the unit you were talking about ig

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles