Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Could you ask him these questions for me
1.) which MARCOS base is more modified, INS Karna or INS Abhimanyu ?
2.) considering that Port Blair CQB Complex that I just shared in my latest reply what does he think of it
3.) We heard about MARCOS using 3D virtual models of offshore installations in east coast since 2011. Is it in INS Karna ? As mentioned by this https://web.archive.org/web/20150924203525/http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P3-2232767161.html
Their you go

Screenshot_20240309-213534_1.png

Jedi Operator

Country flag
"Your query has been forwarded please wait 1-2 business days for a response "

Jokes aside they probably either got multiple or decided to just have everyone else use it too at A&N later this was from launch day right?
I could wait for light years darling. Btw, MARCOS do share their equip with Para SF when they come to A&N. They could for all reasons also share their CQB Complex with others. Sea God Neptune is a commie, he's sharing too much :troll:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I could wait for light years darling. Btw, MARCOS do share their equip with Para SF when they come to A&N. They could for all reasons also share their CQB Complex with others. Sea God Neptune is a commie, he's sharing too much :troll:
It is result of that sharing that Russel vipers joined gucchi gang so by all manners keep sharing

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Ok so 3,10&13 are also getting those x95s @Jedi Operator as you said sharing see the results now tell marcos to share their Arads
btw...we forgot SCTU of 4 Vikas, they might have a tier 1 CQB facility too, obviously. They were perhaps the first ones to own it. Now we dont get to hear their stuff so we cant say much

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
btw...we forgot SCTU of 4 Vikas, they might have a tier 1 CQB facility too, obviously. They were perhaps the first ones to own it. Now we dont get to hear their stuff so we cant say much
They were the first one to get Sigs 716i I think too and maybe x95s too who's to say.

P.S- damn we ignored garuds completely from our conversations lmao

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Honestly, I know nothing about special forces irrespective of whether they are Indian or non-Indian. I am more knowledge about air defence systems, missiles, aircrafts, radars etc and the Physics and principles that revolve around them, I don't think I should be on this thread at all for that matter actually if I am being very honest. :bplease:

But today I realised that I am not the only youngster on the forum, it's good to meet some people of mutual age groups, I hope we learn a thing or two from each other, cheers.:hat::daru::yo::truestory:

I used to be very much into guns and all when I was like 9 or 10, I remember how I used to simply scroll up photos of glock pistols and shotguns, because I was really into guns a lot that time, I used to play this game called Dino Hunter Deadly shores, now I don't play it anymore, damn, time passed like waves. Time flies fast! Hahaha. :notbad:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles