Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

Idk if its mandela effect or whatever they call it but I remember seeing an american personnel tripping over while making an entry into this very same obstacle/building.
What? thou holy white people failed an entry? IMpossible! Americans are perfect in every regard! /s

on a serious note- mistakes happen. You might be indian. I might be American. But we are all Humans first, and making mistakes is our nature.

airborneCommando

Country flag
What? thou holy white people failed an entry? IMpossible! Americans are perfect in every regard! /s

on a serious note- mistakes happen. You might be indian. I might be American. But we are all Humans first, and making mistakes is our nature.
Yeah personally I believe the OP posted it in a light manner. But most probably by now, he must've been bombarded with death threats from the lurkers(or even members for that matter lel) 🤣

DIE UwU

Country flag
I wonder if likes of Major Sudhir Kumar Walia are still present in current SF units.
And if we will ever be able to hear about any of them.

Kumaoni

I wonder if likes of Major Sudhir Kumar Walia are still present in current SF units.
And if we will ever be able to hear about any of them.
In that time paras never suffered an ambush. Even if they lacked equipments due to the impoverished state of idnia in the 90s, they had great tactical acumen.

DIE UwU

Country flag
In that time paras never suffered an ambush. Even if they lacked equipments due to the impoverished state of idnia in the 90s, they had great tactical acumen.
I don't think you understand that getting and not getting ambushed is not a skill issue often times.
It just happens.
Devgru have been ambushed, Delta force have been ambushed ,SAS have been ambushed .
What's more important is how you maneuver around it.

jai jaganath

Country flag
I don't think you understand that getting and not getting ambushed is not a skill issue often times.
It just happens.
Devgru have been ambushed, Delta force have been ambushed ,SAS have been ambushed .
Another point is repeated ambush in that particular region is concerning and shows the lack of learning by army

Kumaoni

It just happens.
You also forget the circumstances. Paras of 80s, DEVGRU, Delta, and SAS got ambushed not because they were doing foot patrolling like our paras do currently, or being in rushed in to kill holed up terrorists who open fire on crpf than hide, but because of false intel (for the most part).

Not to mention- getting ambushed and suffering the same result twice in one year indictEs lack of evolving,

DIE UwU

Country flag
You also forget the circumstances. Paras of 80s, DEVGRU, Delta, and SAS got ambushed not because they were doing foot patrolling like our paras do currently, or being in rushed in to kill holed up terrorists who open fire on crpf than hide, but because of false intel (for the most part).

Not to mention- getting ambushed and suffering the same result twice in one year indictEs lack of evolving,
Another point is repeated ambush in that particular region is concerning and shows the lack of learning by army
That is true .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles