Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

I am inhumane for not caring about those whose kind literally killed army children in Kaluchak, or mutilated bodies of 9 year olds children in wandhama, those who actively undermine the sacrifice jawans have made by calling them killed in “fake encounters”. do remember, our enemy is not human, we need to be human to them.

airborneCommando

Country flag
I am inhumane for not caring about those whose kind literally killed army children in Kaluchak, or mutilated bodies of 9 year olds children in wandhama, those who actively undermine the sacrifice jawans have made by calling them killed in “fake encounters”. do remember, our enemy is not human, we need to be human to them.
Once a real one said "baby rats don't grow up to be rabbits"

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Since you were talking about basic skills here. And I am not even defending our guys, we lack alot of training in various fire and manuevere methods. But c'mon yaar, you be talking about basic sailing sense ? Let me tell you, SF fucks up only when their's an indifference to basic skills. That happens not because of a lack of training, but lack of maturity. Same with that Silver squadron guy who killed Norgrove. Same with Bravo Two Zero, same with these few guys at Wullar.

Because by that logic, if a hostage rescue team throws a grenade at a terrorist, knowing there was a high possibilityof him runing with a hostage is also unprofessional. Wait was that DEVGRU ?
You say that's only one person and here it was an entire prahar held responsible - ok, what about Bravo Two Zero, Andy Mcnab, Chris Rayan and the rest. Also 8 guys...all lost touch with one of the basic principles of desert warfare. Refused to carry load on their vehicles, the newer members of the patrol did not navigate the desert properly and were seen by the shepheard. The rest, even more stupid followed their lead until everyone realized they'd been seen and compromised. So does that mean that SAS lacks land navigation and desert mobility sense ? Or does that mean that guys in that patrol were immature and made bad decisions
My point my friend is that if you overload a small boat with children there has to be something wrong in your thinking and i am not even talking about combat.

basic sailing means to have a idea about the gravity of situation and have a backup safety plan.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Did u loose anyone in kaluchak? Or raghunath mandir or on loc..i have.

kaboom

Country flag
My point my friend is that if you overload a small boat with children there has to be something wrong in your thinking and i am not even talking about combat.

basic sailing means to have a idea about the gravity of situation and have a backup safety plan.
We don't really know who was really responsible for loading soo many kids on that boat .. maybe it were the Marcos or maybe it were the other organizers ..
From what i have seen around me this "manage ho jayega , Kuch nahi hoga " attitude is not limited to military its in our general public ,10 people fucking travel in a car that can accommodate 5 .

This tragedy happened on the Marcos's watch thus they had to take the burn ....but who really was responsible ,civil or military leadership we will never know

Kumaoni

So u lost on loc but not on kaluchak and temple attacks

i have lost friends in those aswell

still i try to be rational and not build up hate

to fight evil and become evil is not victory
have lost relatives when the ungrateful “indian” media dubbed their deaths as “fake encounters” and gave their families night and hell just for minority appeasement.

one of my cousins married a KP whose family lived through the horrors of the 90s.

Rational thinking is fine, but don’t expect me to have a bleeding heart for these parasites. for all you know they would be calling ur friends and relatives supreme sacrifice as fake just like they did with mine.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
have lost relatives when the ungrateful “indian” media dubbed their deaths as “fake encounters” and gave their families night and hell just for minority appeasement.

one of my cousins married a KP whose family lived through the horrors of the 90s.

Rational thinking is fine, but don’t expect me to have a bleeding heart for these parasites. for all you know they would be calling ur friends and relatives supreme sacrifice as fake just like they did with mine.
To fight evil you have to become big evil
As Major Vivek Jacob said yeh game upar Chad kr khela jata hai ( in SF context) survival of the fittest

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Anyway i would like to share some story which i haven’t done here since years..

my family is from this very region that Para SF is getting a tough time on.

in the mid 90s when i was a kid we used to travel here in peak terrorism.

on one stop i was travelling alone with my cousin when we stopped at a STD/PCO facility to make a call back home as there was no mobile then

while we were sitting 4 men walked in wearing plain clothes and my hearbeat skipped thinking “oh shit these are terrorists”

they made a call to rajasthan haryana and i was finally normal thinking these must be RR chaps.

When they left we laughed and told the shop owner who was a female what we presumed

she said “brother dont talk such thinhs anywhere or else the village will talk bad about my character saying she hosts militants”

She was a muslim woman

kashmiri muslim and dogra or gujjar muslims are not the same

so many times some people have commented on locals..please dont do so as they are mostly loyal with some exceptions.

anyway about this area..there is a very famous story..

in the mid 90s a afghan war terrorist once held the Indian army convoi here for a week in an ambush and even helicopters could not help

Rambo styled

stat231

Country flag
So u lost on loc but not on kaluchak and temple attacks

i have lost friends in those aswell

still i try to be rational and not build up hate

to fight evil and become evil is not victory
To fight evil(adharm) , you have to use evil. It is evident from many instances from our religious scriptures( Like Bheem killing Duryodhan).

DIE UwU

Country flag
according to 70% of the forum you aren't a Hindu if you hold this belief
Who cares about people on an internet forum,
All I know is I have heard stories of locals helping army a lot from ex operators, lots of locals might be our enemy but thay doesn't justify being okay with or celebrating deaths of kids or suffering of every muslim in that region. Ummer Fayaz and Shabir Ahmad Malik came from the same J&K.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
according to 70% of the forum you aren't a Hindu if you hold this belief
that doesnt add up at all. He's just showing concern there. And I do not belive we should be pushing the idea that 70% of the forum is like this. (Ok, maybee they are - forget them) Infact, the very essence of being Hindu is not to give up on your goodness. Ram could've taken Ravan's sister captive, he did not. Had that been an Abrahimic fight...then a tit for tat would've ended in hundreds of years of crusades

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles