Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Para sf in action with their secret kit. Look integrated kneepads.

View attachment 142267
Wow that censoring was so effective. I definitely cannot understand from which movie this is from . Looks like GI Joe (2013).
Also it shows weapon detected with m4a1, ammunition unavailable but he's dual welding two uzis at full auto at the ground meanwhile looking infront

Last edited:

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Wow that censoring was so effective. I definitely cannot understand from which movie this is from . Looks like GI Joe (2013).
Also it shows weapon detected with m4a1, ammunition unavailable but he's dual welding two uzis at full auto at the ground meanwhile looking infront
He seems like John Abraham

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Para sf in action with their secret kit. Look integrated kneepads.

View attachment 142267
A little out of context though . But they could've gone with better Mil-spec or Airsoft gear. Armasen even preferred that actors use their gear for upcoming movies . The Rothco Tactical Vest and GI Joe Armor is way too overused . But everyone in India wants Batman suit , cool and tactical with Pads for Upper Abs , so who cares if it's tactically accurate

ManhattanProject

Country flag
No its para sf soldier with secret kit they hide under their bed, this pic was taken during the URI raid, you can see a pakistani helicopter chasing him. They outran a helicopter. He is firing towards the ground to create lift.

rkhanna

Country flag
The shoulder straps on that carrier goes underneath the rank tabs, isnt it harder to take the carrier on and off that way?

Why would SF wear their rank in the field ?!!

Is it me or is he wearing it only as a LBV and he has another plate carrier underneath? (Like the guy on the left )

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles