Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
A video is worth a thousand words:

Note: the fragility of quad-NODs he's talking about is only wrt ANVIS-family NVGs which are Aviation-spec. Does not apply to GPNVGs which are specifically ruggedized for ground troops/SOF usage.
We won’t gets nods with this youtube, unless one of us gets to the top in MoD.

Crixus

Country flag
Canadian JTF-2 is a Tier 1 unit by anybodys standard.

These days you see the same with Army SF soldiers as well. One of the draw backs of having lower age of SOF intake
I think Home ministry NSG looks pretty good training wise and equipment-wise, the defense force SF at best looks mediocre even as comparison to Canadian SF forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
Got it in April 2021 Publication
VAJRA PRAHAR 2021
View attachment 91226
This pic says it all doesn't it?

+ @AVINASH4061 is there any appreciation/concern in the military (and specifically SF community where a LOT more loud noises are encountered) about hearing damage? I cannot recall a single time I've seen a PARA (SF) wearing hearing protection when firing or in the vicinity of an explosion, is this something that a lot of retired soldiers suffer with?

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
This pic says it all doesn't it?

+ @AVINASH4061 is there any appreciation/concern in the military (and specifically SF community where a LOT more loud noises are encountered) about hearing damage? I cannot recall a single time I've seen a PARA (SF) wearing hearing protection when firing or in the vicinity of an explosion, is this something that a lot of retired soldiers suffer with?
To be very honest many such problems acknowledged by the western Combatants are not acknowledged here in this country. I personally have some issue in my ears😆. Sometimes they start ringing out of the context. But we ought to gulp it with a heavy heart. The root cause of all ,I say all problem is that nobody wants to spend money on our kits, our equipments, our weaponry, our training. And salute to our boys who inspite of these all odds don't flinch for a second when things are bad in the combat zone.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
To be very honest many such problems acknowledged by the western Combatants are not acknowledged here in this country. I personally have some issue in my ears😆. Sometimes they start ringing out of the context. But we ought to gulp it with a heavy heart. The root cause of all ,I say all problem is that nobody wants to spend money on our kits, our equipments, our weaponry, our training. And salute to our boys who inspite of these all odds don't flinch for a second when things are bad in the combat zone.
In a country where every MLA/MP has atleast a White Fortuner and above.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Agar ye sab pehle hota to kitne commandos ki jaan bach gayi hoti

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles