Indian Special Forces

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Some clips are from 2016-19 timeframe except for the SFTS ones. Got a news that the regiment will be issued a new plate carrier (the one we saw in recent pics of 2 para) that will replace the current bulky ones, Over vests and chest rigs will be kept and used parallelly (maybe there'd be an upgrade in quality).
which 2 para pic?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Kuch bhi bolo aapne bando ka khauf to he valley me and if someone hasn't Checked out sir's podcast with Lt CDR Bijay Nayak sir please do check out great podcast

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I don't have insta on phone can't watch it is it something from that elite warrior guy?
It's a short video of an operator from 4 Para SF standing in the doorway, only half exposed throwing pistol shots, at a few figure 14 targets. The building is supposidly the new killing house of 4 Para, not that impressive but okish

kaboom

Country flag
It's a short video of an operator from 4 Para SF standing in the doorway, only half exposed throwing pistol shots, at a few figure 14 targets. The building is supposidly the new killing house of 4 Para, not that impressive but okish
I have never felt the touch of a gun but isn't the grip wrong/outdated .
He is cupholding the pistol.

jai jaganath

Country flag

Kuch bhi bolo aapne bando ka khauf to he valley me and if someone hasn't Checked out sir's podcast with Lt CDR Bijay Nayak sir please do check out great podcast
This is the exact bravado we have to target
This attitude makes them reluctant to change and modernize
In warfare no one is great it's always about equipments training planning knowledge and timing and if that's perfect then no matter who u fight u will succeed
Not against the officer but this attitude is self harming

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
This is the exact bravado we have to target
This attitude makes them reluctant to change and modernize
In warfare no one is great it's always about equipments training planning knowledge and timing and if that's perfect then no matter who u fight u will succeed
Not against the officer but this attitude is self harming
Watch the full interview you will get answers to most of your questions

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
That guy has the whole video of That marcos exercise from 2012 wished he posted more of that

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles