Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Nuke test was done in BJP regime only, if you are aware.
They just polished and gave final touch to which was started during indira rule(you may have heard about smiling budha).
BTW what is the point in enlightning me about nukes tests ?

Galaxy

Country flag
It would be foolish to do that.

First thing that should be done is to develop fool proof anti ballistic system with 3 tiers so that there nukes are intercepted before they hit there targets. Rest i agree.
Although ABM is not 100% safe due to MiRV, MaRV but these are few things which we need and many more things. What lacking as of now is Will Power

Galaxy

Country flag
They just polished and gave final touch to which was started during indira rule(you may have heard about smiling budha).
BTW what is the point in enlightning me about nukes tests ?
I posted to point that BJP had the guts to test Nuke inspite pressure from U.S. and fear of sanctions too. I am sure BJP will use Nuke too if needed.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I already said I condemn any peace talk with Pak.

I am sure you know that I don't change my stand very often.
You are still not saying you condemn bjp for offering a red carpet on face of regular terrorism from pakis.

call a spade a spade.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I posted to point that BJP had the guts to test Nuke inspite pressure from U.S. and fear of sanctions too.
Wow...thats a new info.but doesn't have guts to take down tangos.
btw the NDA had the luck to blast it only because indira gandhi showed a will to make nukes.any way i too appreciate that will of vajpeyee

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yes i too welcome nuke test by bjp then in face of yankee blackmail.

Galaxy

Country flag
You are still not saying you condemn bjp for offering a red carpet on face of regular terrorism from pakis.

call a spade a spade.
I Condemn BJP for peace talk with musharraf. I think it was mistake.

It was diplomatic decision based on various factors. Even now, Congress trying level best for peace talk. So, That Pak can concentrate on west side and terrorism in Kashmir will decrease. I think, GoI needs time.

Although I don't believe in such peace talk. I condemn all government who initiate peace talk with Pak including BJP.

Another Mumbai like blast and back to square. Pak needs one hard lesson.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I Condemn BJP for peace talk with musharraf. I think it was mistake.

It was diplomatic decision based on various factors. Even now, Congress trying level best for peace talk. So, That Pak can concentrate on west side and terrorism in Kashmir will decrease. I think, GoI needs time.

Although I don't believe in such peace talk. I condemn all government who initiate peace talk with Pak including BJP.

Another Mumbai like blast and back to square. Pak needs one hard lesson.
galaxy there are hundreds of terror attacks happening in pakistan as compared to india.may be everyone had written off RAW but i am not gonna to take it completely and believes that many of these especially against military establlishments are carried out using indian money by the local assets there.

Galaxy

Country flag
galaxy there are hundreds of terror attacks happening in pakistan as compared to india.may be everyone had written off RAW but i am not gonna to take it completely and believes that many of these especially against military establlishments are carried out using indian money by the local assets there.
Sometime I also feel the same specially when Paki blames RAW for every bomb blast. They also blame balochistan insurgency is due to RAW.

May be RA&W doing lots of covert operation there and we don't anything. That's why it's intelligence agency.

I hope RAW is very active there.

But in any case, Pakistan downfall started after 2002. We are winning the game of diplomacy without firing a single bullet. Pakistan is losing from all side. This is somewhat our victory Including good relation with Iran, A'than, U.S.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
RAW :pound:

If it were true i would go and touch feet of raw personnel.

Param

By that reasoning we can even discount congress for its ineptness after 26/11.
Yes you are correct. It is the ineptness before and during the carnage that matters, not what happened after that. We did not have any realistic choices in the aftermath.
Many countries have policy of no negotiations with terrorists.
Negotiations with terrorists are not done as a hobby or pastime. They are necessary when the situation demands and the right thing to do when the lives of citizens are at peril.

Many countries persecute democratic protesters in their own country without any trial. Some countries even use Tanks and machine guns to massacre peaceful protesters.
We do not have to follow authoritarian regimes that are not answerable to the people.

It takes balls to make hard decisions...letting plane take off from amritsar and releasing for votebank so as not to get bad public opinion that govt sacrificed 200 people
Can you please provide a link that says that it was for votebank. No country allows foreign terrorists to take hostage their own citizens for "votebank".This is too serious an issue
I thought I was the only one paranoid.:laugh:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well lots of talk about khandar issue . i want to ask out of 200 hundred how many tried to take on hijackers .

in 9/11 incidents one the hijacked plane got crashed in Pennsylvania that was en route to Washington dc on account of revolt by passengers of the said plane . this passengers were ready to die for nations and they had must had hopped they would eventually would beat hijackers but alas

but could we can same about those who where hijacked in IC814. we can`t say so

also in one of the documentary which were show that nda government had asked permission from uae authorities to carry out NSG lead commandoattacks on hijacked plane but UAE authoritie denied the parmission

Last edited:

Param

9/11 hijackers were armed with box cutters and knives. Maybe dummy bomb.
IC 814 hijackers were armed with real Guns.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
well lots of talk about khandar issue . i want to ask out of 200 hundred how many tried to take on hijackers .

in 9/11 incidents one the hijacked plane got crashed in Pennsylvania that was en route to Washington dc on account of revolt by passengers of the said plane . this passengers were ready to die for nations and they had must had hopped they would eventually would beat hijackers but alas

also in one of the documentary which were show that nda government had asked permission from uae authorities to carry out NSG lead commandoattacks on hijacked plane but UAE authoritie denied the parmission
there is also another version of the story that it was shot down by US forces itself to prevent additional collateral damge.any way authenticity of such claims are not proven.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

And what about the other planes of 9/11 that actually crashed into their targets?

It is easy to speak of fighting hijackers. In how many cases do passengers actually put up a fight of that kind?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Swaping the terrorists with innocent passangers during Kandahar episode was no wrong. There was no option left. In a enemy territory a commando operation would have proved foolish where hundreds of armed talibans were surrounding the plane. But mistakes were somewhere else. That is in preparation in tacling such situation. The plane landed in Amritsar; but NSG team could not reach there in time. Another funny thing is that ironman Advani later said he was not aware that his colleague was going to Kandahar to release the terrorists.

I dont know why people always blame the political leadership but give cleanchit to army. Army cannot shake off its responsibility for Kargil incident. It is job of the military intelligence to look after sensetive places like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles