Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Does your Kasab, Afzal supporter of Congress reading your stuff ??
none is defending congress here. they are also inept.

but since you are bjp fanboy you can see only in 2 dimensions ie either person is bjp fanboy or congress fanjoy

KS

Bye bye DFI
karthik and galaxy are trying their best to save poor atal ji?Atalji are you reading these stuff????
Though that soul is worthy of stout defence on my part, he doesn't need one. His records speak for himself.

and no Kandahar cant be blamed on the NDA government which had just took power and inherited the country in ruins after 50 years of misrule by Congress.

Galaxy

Country flag
no official report says they had bomb. stop trying to invent stuff to defend ineptness of bjp.

show same zeal in bashing ineptness of govt like you do with congress.
You stop talking on personal assumption. Post some facts then only we can discuss further. You trying level best to oppose BJP when there was no other option.

If there is no official words, Then government can't take the risk of 200 people.

I am sure, they had enough bullets, bombs, knife to blast whole plane. They were on Plane hijack not on picnic.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
It was the Govt. But Govt can be doing what you are suggesting here for the sake of argument. Asking the .303 wielding sentrys to go and commit certain suicide and also instigate the death of the hostages is definite no-no.

The NSG which was supposed to come could not arrive on time and the plane went away. I dont see how the Govt is to be blamed here.
I already mentioned an option to delay the time ie to shoot the tyres any way that too required 12.7 or 7.62mms but in punjab that are not rare to find out.
Finally one question karthik you in which side ?seems that you are neither in NDA nor in our side but of tangos:confused:

Galaxy

Country flag
none is defending congress here. they are also inept.

but since you are bjp fanboy you can see only in 2 dimensions ie either person is bjp fanboy or congress fanjoy
I may be BJP supporter which is actually good. BJP is not like congress who supports Afzal Guru and Kasab for some strange reason and gives away 50% Kashmir and Islands as Gift.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You stop talking on personal assumption. Post some facts then only we can discuss further. You trying level best to oppose BJP when there was no other option.

If there is no official words, Then government can't take the risk of 200 people.

I am sure, they had enough bullets, bombs, knife to blast whole plane. They were on Plane hijack not on picnic.
you are claiming they had bombs so you have to show official report that states they had bomb.

they only got grenades once they had landed in kandahar....they only had few pistols and knife before that.

stop inventing stuff to defend.

Galaxy

Country flag
you are claiming they had bombs so you have to show official report that states they had bomb.

they only got grenades once they had landed in kandahar....they only had few pistols and knife before that.

stop inventing stuff to defend.
Doesn't matter if they had enough or they didn't had.

What really matter is Gov can't take risk of 200 passengers on Ifs and Buts

Risk was not worth to take.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I may be BJP supporter which is actually good. BJP is not like congress who supports Afzal Guru and Kasab for some strange reason and gives away 50% Kashmir and Islands as Gift.
once again mighty fanboy tries to defend bjp by citing ineptness of congress to justify bjp ineptness.

i agree that congress is inept.

who are you kidding ? you will defend anything that bjp does. you are not interested in national interest but in bjp interest.

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Does your Kasab, Afzal supporter of Congress reading your stuff ??
kasab and afsal will be free soon coz grand pa adwani ji and chacha gadkari would be ruling us next and they will release both gentleman in response to request from 'Sir saeed lakhvi '.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

allright even if i agree (which i dont) what did bjp do afterwards to pakistan and terrorism ? or they still had 200 people hostage :pound:

Galaxy

Country flag
once again mighty fanboy tries to congress ineptness to justify bjp ineptness.

i agree that congress is inept.

who are you kidding ? you will defend anything that bjp does. you are not interested in national interest but in bjp interest.
You haven't proved that kandhar was BJP fault.

They didn't had any other options.

I posted all facts and each and every incident.

There was only 2 possibilities. To Save 200 Passengers or Not ?? Gov. did in Public pressure + Other parties opinion including Congress.

One thing i would like to say. I can't say It was right decision to leave terrorist for 200 passengers but you know everyone is not like you and me, Hope you understand. Government is different thing.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
why did bjp show that bastard mushy his house in delhi and treated him like chief guest when he was responsible for kargil ?

why open peace talks with pakis ? if this is not soft on terrorism then what is ?

Galaxy

Country flag
If I will become P.M, I will capture P.O.K., North Sri lanka and Bombard Pakistan on Day 1 after any terrorist attack. No matter what.

But this is because I am ultra Nationalist, Government doesn't think like that. There are many factors.

Galaxy

Country flag
why did bjp show that bastard mushy his house in delhi and treated him like chief guest when he was responsible for kargil ?

why open peace talks with pakis ? if this is not soft on terrorism then what is ?
I condemn any peace talk with Pakistan. No matter which government. I don't have 2nd thought on that.

I would like to see a government which can do surgical attack after any terrorist attack, Kill all terroirst in Pakistan by secret steps. Any political party ready to do, I will support. :thumb:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

So just like messiah said BJP would be happily delivering nukes the next time if tangos hijacked another flight during the next BJP rule(i wish the atleast later didn't happen in the near future for the sake of national interest)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You haven't proved that kandhar was BJP fault.

They didn't had any other options.

I posted all facts and each and every incident.
Yes it was there fault. they couldn't do anything...even you have said so and that means they were inept.

There was only 2 possibilities. To Save 200 Passengers or Not ?? Gov. did in Public pressure + Other parties opinion including Congress.

One thing i would like to say. I can't say It was right decision to leave terrorist for 200 passengers but you know everyone is not like you and me, Hope you understand. Government is different thing.
I dont care what other parties and congress think. i would be bashing them also if this incident happened under them. i have bashed congress in every thread on terrorism that happened under them. i dont have double standards.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If I will become P.M, I will capture P.O.K., North Sri lanka and Bombard Pakistan on Day 1 after any terrorist attack. No matter what.

But this is because I am ultra Nationalist, Government doesn't think like that. There are many factors.
It would be foolish to do that.

First thing that should be done is to develop fool proof anti ballistic system with 3 tiers so that there nukes are intercepted before they hit there targets. Rest i agree.

Galaxy

Country flag
So just like messiah said BJP would be happily delivering nukes the next time if tangos hijacked another flight during the next BJP rule(i wish the atleast later didn't happen in the near future for the sake of national interest)
Nuke test was done in BJP regime only, if you are aware.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I condemn any peace talk with Pakistan. No matter which government. I don't have 2nd thought on that.

I would like to see a government which can do surgical attack after any terrorist attack, Kill all terroirst in Pakistan by secret steps. Any political party ready to do, I will support. :thumb:
Condemn bjp initiative for any peace talk then like you do with congress.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Nuke test was done in BJP regime only, if you are aware.
Smiling Buddha in 1974.

On 7 September 1972 Prime minister Indira Gandhi authorized the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) to manufacture a nuclear device and prepare it for a test. Throughout its development, the device was formally called the "Peaceful Nuclear Explosive", but it was usually referred to as the Smiling Buddha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles