Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofhind

Country flag
you said that kill was done by himView attachment 10037 by .50 cal BMG without source is Just told it was SVD
but you diverting another one
No you dumbass.

I said that all the kills beyond 1000m, Including Ilyin's kill was made either in Afghanistan's rarefied atmosphere OR made with a 50 Cal bullet.

Now you tell me, how does your understanding of english equate this to the Dragunov being 50 Cal.

Tera saara panga hi angrezi ka hai bhai. 177/200. :rofl:
ROFLMAO.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Abey its called EXACTO ammo. and it is in the experimental stage.
Again youre posting anything under the sun to divert attention from your stupidity.

NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING you've posted till now proves the point that a laser rangefinder increases the range of a weapon.
Lets see you prove that. I'm really enjoying myself bashing up a fool.
fool again diverting

what happened Now

I just shown you it range which 2500 M

and it has Multi target capability and is used by sniper

aB ro Mat :crazy::crazy::crazy::rofl::rofl:
The lightweight but robust NYXUS Rangechecker military handheld laser rangefinder features easy one-hand one-button operation, multiple tartget detection and close-up range suppression. A standard primary cell allows for more than 3,000 measurements per battery set.

This ready-to-use laser rangefinder easily fits the pocket of infantrymen, spotters , snipers.:cruisin2::cruisin2:

WARREN SS

Country flag
No you dumbass.

I said that all the kills beyond 1000m, Including Ilyin's kill was made either in Afghanistan's rarefied atmosphere OR made with a 50 Cal bullet.
Source if you rant
he used SVD when did SVD use .50 :shock::shock: In what planet mars :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: is this .50 cal weapon :hail:

Except it, You Never Expected I will Post his Picture child :hehe:
90001.PNG

armyofhind

Country flag
fool again diverting

what happened Now

I just shown you it range which 2500 M

and it has Multi target capability and is used by sniper

aB ro Mat :crazy::crazy::crazy::rofl::rofl:
The lightweight but robust NYXUS Rangechecker military handheld laser rangefinder features easy one-hand one-button operation, multiple tartget detection and close-up range suppression. A standard primary cell allows for more than 3,000 measurements per battery set.

This ready-to-use laser rangefinder easily fits the pocket of infantrymen, spotters , snipers.:cruisin2::cruisin2:
Yes. Okay.
Range of the Rangefinder is 2500m. Everything is good till now.

Now you tell me, if this rangefinder is with a sniper who has a rifle chambered for NATO 7.62x51mm. Max range of that weapon is 1000m.

But then he has a rangefinder with a range of 2500m. so he'll be able to shoot upto 2500m or easily beyind 1000m.
Thats what youre saying right?

armyofhind

Country flag
Source if you rant
he used SVD when did SVD use .50 :shock::shock: In what planet mars :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: is this .50 cal weapon :hail:

Except it, You Never Expected I will Post his Picture child :hehe:
View attachment 10038
I get it. Your entire problem is of english only.

Bhai except nhin accept hota hai. Proves my point here.
177/200

WARREN SS

Country flag
Yes. Okay.

Now you tell me, if this rangefinder is with a sniper who has a rifle chambered for NATO 7.62x51mm. Max range of that weapon is 1000m.

But then he has a rangefinder with a range of 2500m. so he'll be able to shoot upto 2500m or easily beyind 1000m.
Thats what youre saying right?
Child In Long range It will Happens Snipers Always Take Top Spots Building And Towers

you debating about Snipers And Uptill now you Don't Know that Snipers Have no fixed range Its depends Upon where Sniper Position Is

armyofhind

Country flag
Child In Long range It will Happens Snipers Always Take Top Spots Building And Towers

you debating about Snipers And Uptill now you Don't Know that Snipers Have no fixed range Its depends Upon where Sniper Position Is
Vaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More bullshit from the babu clutching at straws now to prove his Bullshit point.

Just answer what I asked in YES or a NO.

I repeat.

Yes. Okay.

Thats what youre saying right? YES or NO

WARREN SS

Country flag

Bhai except nhin accept hota hai. Proves my point here.
177/200
Bhai
You get Nothing What English Pronunciation Skills and Writing skills Has to do with Typing Skills on Keyboard
I'm Not Typist or Steno I have clerks for that Job

armyofhind

Country flag
Bhai
You get Nothing What English Pronunciation Skills and Writing skills Has to do with Typing Skills on Keyboard
I'm Not Typist or Steno I have clerks for that Job
The entire problem is of English because thats the language we are communicating in.

I have not posted anywhere that Vladimir Ilyin's Dragunov was chambered in 50 Cal yet youve gone on posting the picture some 10 times now.
So youve not been able to grasp what I said in basic English.
So the problem is of understanding english only.

WARREN SS

Country flag
aah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More bullshit from the babu clutching at straws now to prove his Bullshit point.

Just answer what I asked in YES or a NO.

I repeat.

Yes. Okay.

Depend on your Skill And Precision but the argument Which started all this Debate was on Galil SA Sniper Which 1000 M Rifle I just Said with Military grade Laser finder It will be improved to 1400 M-1500m Which can its max firing range

Many Sniper Kills are conducted in ww2 thrice of the Effective range of their Snipers

WARREN SS

Country flag
he entire problem is of English because thats the language we are communicating in.

I have not posted anywhere that Vladimir Ilyin's Dragunov was chambered in 50 Cal yet youve gone on posting the picture some 10 times now.
So youve not been able to grasp what I said in basic English.
So the problem is of understanding english only.
You said that kill was made by .50 cal I just Shown you he made his 1350 m kill with standard SVD rifle which was 550 m above is Weapon Effective Fire range which 800m

armyofhind

Country flag
Depend on your Skill And Precision but the argument Which started all this Debate was on Galil SA Sniper Which 1000 M Rifle I just Said with Military grade Laser finder It will be improved to 1400 M-1500m

Many Sniper Kills are conducted in ww2 thrice of the Effective range of their Snipers
First of all, dont quote kills made at high altitudes or rarefied atmospheres, because all measurements are standardised for sea level. In a rarefied atmosphere, any projectile will fly much farther because of reduced drag.

Second of all, all things being same, if the max range of a weapon is 1000m, putting on a rangefinder will NOT increase the range by 1.5 times. Irrespective of the range of the rangefinder.

armyofhind

Country flag
You said that kill was made by .50 cal I just Shown you he made his 1350 m kill with standard SVD rifle which was 550 m above is Weapon Effective Fire range which 800m
Thats where youre wrong. I never said that Ilyin's kill was made by 50 Cal.

WARREN SS

Country flag
First of all, dont quote kills made at high altitudes or rarefied atmospheres, because all measurements are standardised for sea level. In a rarefied atmosphere, any projectile will fly much farther because of reduced drag.

Second of all, all things being same, if the max range of a weapon is 1000m, putting on a rangefinder will NOT increase the range by 1.5 times. Irrespective of the range of the rangefinder.
Yes it can Increase in Accuracy Means increase in range Accurate target Acquisition . A proper Marksmen Will Acquire the Maximum capability of Any Sniper May it Mosin Nagant with Iron Site or Accuracy international AVM

armyofhind

Country flag
Yes it can Increase in Accuracy Means increase in range
Increase in Accuracy DOESNT mean increase in range. They are two different things. Entirely Unrelated.

A proper Marksmen Will Acquire the Maximum capability of Any Sniper
Yes he will. But the skill of the sniper is irrelevant to the maximum range the round he is firing is designed for.
All things being at the same reference for which the specification is given.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Thats where youre wrong. I never said that Ilyin's kill was made by 50 Cal.
This what you said
As for your question of saying how many thousand yard snipers I know, and the breed is very rare, educate yourself with the following.

Corporal Craig Harrison
Corporal Rob Furlong
Master Corporal Arron Perry
Sgt. Brian Kremer
Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
Nicholas Ranstad
Chris Kyle
Corporal Christopher Reynolds
Staff Sgt. Steve Reichert
Billy Dixon
Sergeant Vladimir Ilyin
Sgt. First Class Brandon McGuire

Not a SINGLE ONE of these greater than 1000m kills has been done with a 7.62x51mm round.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/indian-special-forces.33520/page-190#post-1197697

armyofhind

Country flag
This what you said
As for your question of saying how many thousand yard snipers I know, and the breed is very rare, educate yourself with the following.

Corporal Craig Harrison
Corporal Rob Furlong
Master Corporal Arron Perry
Sgt. Brian Kremer
Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
Nicholas Ranstad
Chris Kyle
Corporal Christopher Reynolds
Staff Sgt. Steve Reichert
Billy Dixon
Sergeant Vladimir Ilyin
Sgt. First Class Brandon McGuire

Not a SINGLE ONE of these greater than 1000m kills has been done with a 7.62x51mm round.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/indian-special-forces.33520/page-190#post-1197697
Yes. What Ive written is correct. That time the discussion was on NATO 7.62x51mm.
So tell me, which of these kills has been made by NATO 7.62x51mm?

armyofhind

Country flag
there Kills done by Staff Sergeant Jim Gillilan with M-24 1,250 m with 7.62 x51mm
I'm asking out of the list I quoted.
Jim Gillian, like I said before, its an exception rather than the norm. You can say its a one-off.

Other than this one kill, all the other ones have been made either at high altitudes, or with 0.50 BMG.

Anyway, there is no kill made by a NATO 7.62x51mm round beyond a thousand metres at sea level.
Now you can put a rangefinder on the weapon or whatever, you will never get the range of 1500m like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles