Indian response to a Pakistani nuclear strike

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And the perpetual parity seeking Indians who believes that China's nukes were meant for them. Let's not forget Pakistan was ahead of India in almost everything at the time, whereas you will forever be at the feet of the Chinese-Geographically and likewise in everything else.
This thread is not for trolling. Be on topic. Just for your information, in the 60s though india and China were in a miserable state, Indian economy was better off.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Yusuf, you misunderstood me...

By Timeline I meant that... for example, in 2015, India will not have a effective BMD, Pak might increase its nuke count. In 2020 India might have an effective BMD, but Pak might also get some from China. So on and so forth which will change the effective engagement strategy...

By International situation i meant... by 2016, US might have been economically completely indebted to China. EU might be too busy in containing Arab Spring. Pak might have leased GB to China with permanent Chinese armed presence in Gwadar & GB, which would mean any military action by India would directly involve China...

I am not saying these will happen or is a possibility, but these are just examples to demonstrate that situation might drastically change with passing time, which would force us to change our second strike strategy completely!

Timeline is the next "26/11".

International community will support India.

binayak95

Country flag
^^^^^^^^^^^^ add to that the US withdrawal from Afghanistan and its redeployment to Indo-Pacific and the situation is pretty explosive. All you need to create a nuke holocaust is a spark.

prohumanity

Country flag
India's response to Paki nuke attack? VERY SIMPLE ! Three big nukes..one on Lahore, one on Karachi and one on Islamabad....it's all over for Paki.
85% of Paki economy gone ...most warmongerers in Paki wiped ...Remaining simple villagers who,anyway donot want war... will survive...that's fine.
India just needs three mega bombs for three major Paki cities where most military topbrass,politicians and rich Pakis live. After that ,their Uncle will not be interested in using them against India.

Tolaha

Indian response to a Pakistani nuclear strike is fairly straight-forward. What we do to China in case of a Pakistani nuclear strike is something that needs to be weighed in! The sole the purpose of the Chinese arming Pakistan with nukes (with the Koreans as cover) was to control India. The master is equally to be blamed for the actions of its poodle, if not more. And so, Indian actions against Pakistan has to be matched with its response against China. That's the reason we need to have enough nukes to destroy Pakistan while pushing China back by a few centuries.

t_co

Indian response to a Pakistani nuclear strike is fairly straight-forward. What we do to China in case of a Pakistani nuclear strike is something that needs to be weighed in! The sole the purpose of the Chinese arming Pakistan with nukes (with the Koreans as cover) was to control India. The master is equally to be blamed for the actions of its poodle, if not more. And so, Indian actions against Pakistan has to be matched with its response against China. That's the reason we need to have enough nukes to destroy Pakistan while pushing China back by a few centuries.
So... you want to turn the outcome for India from losing a city or two to getting hit with hundreds of warheads and likewise being pushed back a few centuries?

Tolaha

So... you want to turn the outcome for India from losing a city or two to getting hit with hundreds of warheads and likewise being pushed back a few centuries?
So... you suggest India should be radically different than China?

bose

Country flag
Make no mistake... India will take down Pakistan along with its close friends... even if it takes India back by few 100 years... The Asia will be definitly will have a different Landscape all together...

delta

Country flag
India's response to Paki nuke attack? VERY SIMPLE ! Three big nukes..one on Lahore, one on Karachi and one on Islamabad....it's all over for Paki.
85% of Paki economy gone ...most warmongerers in Paki wiped ...Remaining simple villagers who,anyway donot want war... will survive...that's fine.
India just needs three mega bombs for three major Paki cities where most military topbrass,politicians and rich Pakis live. After that ,their Uncle will not be interested in using them against India.
Make no mistake... India will take down Pakistan along with its close friends... even if it takes India back by few 100 years... The Asia will be definitly will have a different Landscape all together...

i find this desi jingoism extremely amusing and ironical. while on one hand we indians puff our chests and claim to set china back a few centuries and whatnot, we raise our hackels when the pakis say the same for us! do realise that pakistan:india = india:china, hence before you start throwing brickbats at one, do expect them from another.

make no mistake, i'm an indian and a hardcore patriot at that. i just don't understand why we have to abuse and lampoon almost each and every post made by a pakistani or chinese on this forum especially if it is a sensible argument. you are no better than those PDF morons who claim that every paki soldier is equal to ten indians.

if there is a paki or chinese troll, the mods are there to deal with him. but why troll the sensible members? if you want to really show yourself better than them, beat them with a constructive argument. please, let's not turn this into a dick-measuring contest instead.

Last edited:

Tolaha

i find this desi jingoism extremely amusing and ironical. while on one hand we indians puff our chests and claim to set china back a few centuries and whatnot, we raise our hackels when the pakis say the same for us! do realise that pakistan:india = india:china, hence before you start throwing brickbats at one, do expect them from another.

make no mistake, i'm an indian and a hardcore patriot at that. i just don't understand why we have to abuse and lampoon almost each and every post made by a pakistani or chinese on this forum especially if it is a sensible argument. you are no better than those PDF morons who claim that every paki soldier is equal to ten indians.

if there is a paki or chinese troll, the mods are there to deal with him. but why troll the sensible members? if you want to really show yourself better than them, beat them with a constructive argument. please, let's not turn this into a dick-measuring contest instead.
If you noticed, the thread is about Indian response to a Pakistani nuclear strike. Pakistan has already dropped the nukes. A million Indians have died. And many more in the years to come. In my post, I mentioned retaliation. And you didn't seem to like the idea of retaliation. As you have suggested that we need to be constructive, please go ahead and suggest how you would respond amidst the cries of millions of your countrymen and women.

delta

Country flag
If you noticed, the thread is about Indian response to a Pakistani nuclear strike. Pakistan has already dropped the nukes. A million Indians have died. And many more in the years to come. In my post, I mentioned retaliation. And you didn't seem to like the idea of retaliation. As you have suggested that we need to be constructive, please go ahead and suggest how you would respond amidst the cries of millions of your countrymen and women.
i did notice, and duly appreciate the points put forward. now did you, in fact, notice the posts that i have quoted? they were all blindly screaming, "india is bestest!" without properly answering the questions/comments by the others. heck, i just picked the last three comments (all from this page btw).

this is not particular to this thread only, you can see it in almost every other thread where a pakistani or a chinese tries to post something- he is usually met with pointless sabre rattling. i was surfing DFI and happened to land on this page, hence posted it here. what do you want me to do, start a new thread where i say that this band-baja is pure stupidity? i don't want to digress from the main topic, but most of what has to be answered has already been put up.

bose

Country flag

frankly I do not understand your point of view v/s my post you have refered to... what is that Jingoism in it ?

Tolaha

frankly I do not understand your point of view v/s my post you have refered to... what is that Jingoism in it ?
Even my post was quoted and I too am trying to figure out the 'jingoism' part in it, desi or any!

bose

Country flag
Even my post was quoted and I too am trying to figure out the 'jingoism' part in it, desi or any!
He made a bad mixup to two diffeent perspective... hope he has read the thread title... anyway...

Blackwater

Do they still have economy

ice berg

Cant be that blind?
Let me refresh your memory:

You telling me that in an event India received a nuke from Pakistan( unlikely as it wil be) you gonna nuke China. That is not jingoism?

So the Tolaha logic goes like this:
If I get pounched by P. Instead of hit back at P, I goes straight to Ps big cousin C and hit him in the stomach.
Yah, that is just everyday DFI logic.:pound:

Bilal

highly unlikely that a nuclear strike will take place...its out of question...

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Cant be that blind?

You telling me that in an event India received a nuke from Pakistan( unlikely as it wil be) you gonna nuke China. That is not jingoism?

If I get pounched by P. Instead of hit back at P, I goes straight to Ps big cousin C and hit him in the stomach.
seems logical to make sure that Cousin C will ask the Cousin P, not to take punga with us or else both will be taken out. That way peace will be insured.

Decklander

Cant be that blind?

Under NAMO, India will not think twice before nuking Pak and anyone who tries to join on their behalf will meet same fate. pls recheck the population distribution of your country and our country and you will know who stands to lose more in case of nuke tradeoff between India & China. once you go nuke, the next step is even more nukes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles