Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
تلوار

یکی از جالبی های هند اینه که با وجود داشتن صنعت، پول و همکاری مختلف با خارج، از کشور های شرقی گرفته تا کشور های غربی و حتی اسرائیل، باز توی ساخت ناو هاشون به طور ظفرمندانه ایی گند میزنند. کشور ظفرمند این شکلیه دوستان🚶‍♂️

⚓ @Navy_Iranian
India (made in India) next to the Talwar ships

One of the interesting things about India is that despite having industry, money and various cooperation with foreign countries, from eastern countries to western countries and even Israel, they still make a triumphant mess in the construction of their ships. The victorious country looks like this, my friends

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

Got this from a Iranian telegram channel
IMG_20240412_204253_963.jpg

This is the concerned image .
These retards have never even made a bloody destroyer themselves yet they have the audacity to gloat over what we do.

Blackmamba

Country flag
تلوار

یکی از جالبی های هند اینه که با وجود داشتن صنعت، پول و همکاری مختلف با خارج، از کشور های شرقی گرفته تا کشور های غربی و حتی اسرائیل، باز توی ساخت ناو هاشون به طور ظفرمندانه ایی گند میزنند. کشور ظفرمند این شکلیه دوستان🚶‍♂️

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

One of the interesting things about India is that despite having industry, money and various cooperation with foreign countries, from eastern countries to western countries and even Israel, they still make a triumphant mess in the construction of their ships. The victorious country looks like this, my friends

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

Got this from a Iranian telegram channelView attachment 248216
These retards have never even made a bloody destroyer themselves yet they have the audacity to gloat over what we do.
Why are you seeking validation from Iranian ? If they want to be frog in the well that's fine with me. When shit hits the fan we will know how that fishing fleet that they call as Iran Navy will perform. This what last time yanks did to their fishing fleet
Operation Praying Mantis - Wikipedia

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
تلوار

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

LOL. Iranians talking about Ship building. They can't even able to manufacture an Car. They need to rip out Peugeot designs of 30 years.

The max Iran navy having is a modified Cargo ship which can be sunken to see in an small Conflict.

BlackViking

Country flag
تلوار

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

What is the problem here?

Country flag
تلوار

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

It's easy to talk shit behind the comfort of the screen. Let's see how their "Navy" performs when they go to war with Israel. IF they have the balls to truly go that far, that is.

NutCracker

Country flag
تلوار

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

It's easy to talk shit behind the comfort of the screen. Let's see how their "Navy" performs when they go to war with Israel. IF they have the balls to truly go that far, that is.
IRGC should change their name to SPC
Shiitslamic Pirates Corps..

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy seized an Israeli-linked cargo ship in the Persian Gulf on Saturday.

Thie container ship was traveling from the UAE to India and turned off the tracking systems while leaving the port.

This ship belongs to the Israeli businessman Eyal Ofer. He is considered among the 10 richest people in West A

skunk works

Country flag
تلوار

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

⚓ @Navy_Iranian

>indians can't build warships
>picrel
>picrel has warships being built.
>??????

The Achaemenid empire has fallen, O Ahuramazda.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Enemy's enemy is my friend! Anyone against Islamic cancer is our ally.
Israel is not a good country and definitely not one anybody should support. Islamics are bad, yes there is no question. But simply because they are in conflict with jews does not automatically make jews our friends. This is not our fight. Let the two of them annihilate each other.

Country flag
Why are dhimmis such chamchas for israel?
What chamchagiri did I do there? Iran has been getting mogged by Israel/the US for a few years now given how the higher officials of IRGC get rekt with impunity and quite openly so with very little response from mainland Iran. Time and again they've proved to be shit-talkers with no balls to do anything. The one time in recent history they made their proxy (Hamas) let lose, Israel went on full genocide mode. They're once again sabre rattling and I don't believe they have the balls to actually attack Israel without some proxy for a cover. If they do, only then we'll see how good their 'navy' is.

Israel is not a good country and definitely not one anybody should support. Islamics are bad, yes there is no question. But simply because they are in conflict with jews does not automatically make jews our friends. This is not our fight. Let the two of them annihilate each other.
They seized a ship headed to India and are allowing their proxy (Houthi) to terrorize our backyard. I'm not saying that this is our fight but we definitely have reasons to be annoyed at Iran.

RocketMan

Country flag
Jews have produced most nobel laureates per capita & you're using at least 70% of all the tech including the device you're typing this message on . I would anyday support such people rather than subhuman jihadist scum whose only contribution to humanity is muder/rape/pillaging .

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Jews have produced most nobel laureates per capita & you're using at least 70% of all the tech including the device you're typing this message on . I would anyday support such people rather than subhuman jihadist scum whose only contribution to humanity is muder/rape/pillaging .
Perhaps the lowest IQ post I've read. Educate yourself on how they operate before you boast about their "achievements." In fact your larping of love (lol) for them is shameful. BTW, I'm not Pro palestine. But I'm definitely anti Israel and jew.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
What chamchagiri did I do there? Iran has been getting mogged by Israel/the US for a few years now given how the higher officials of IRGC get rekt with impunity and quite openly so with very little response from mainland Iran. Time and again they've proved to be shit-talkers with no balls to do anything. The one time in recent history they made their proxy (Hamas) let lose, Israel went on full genocide mode. They're once again sabre rattling and I don't believe they have the balls to actually attack Israel without some proxy for a cover. If they do, only then we'll see how good their 'navy' is.

They seized a ship headed to India and are allowing their proxy (Houthi) to terrorize our backyard. I'm not saying that this is our fight but we definitely have reasons to be annoyed at Iran.
Has any Indian been executed by Houthi or all released after diplomatic discussions? Iran has legitimate quarrel with Israel

omaebakabaka

Perhaps the lowest IQ post I've read. Educate yourself on how they operate before you boast about their "achievements." In fact your larping of love (lol) for them is shameful. BTW, I'm not Pro palestine. But I'm definitely anti Israel and jew.
We got no quarrel with Jews but mullahs that is a different story, they are criminals as far as bharat is concerned. You can take your sympathy somewhere.....quarrel with jews is different type and mostly woke jews not extermination or conversion like pislamics. Even arab's are more firgivable than Turks or Iranians per our history. You wont find sympathy you are looking here

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles