Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Because it's our backyard? I get what your are saying but Navy dosent want any piracy happening in our backyard that's it
Well the problem is you see it as goodwill & justice, typical sanatani Hindu mentality, but Muslims & Pakistanis don't.

They will rig a boat with IED or ambush just to cause casaulties to us & embarras us. That's how they think. They just hate us because we exist.

Keeping everything aside does Napak Navy not care about these guys usually or they are just as incompetent as ever ?
They don't care for some poor fisherman.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They don't care for some poor fisherman
Probably but I doubt they can pull something like this

Well the problem is you see it as goodwill & justice, typical sanatani Hindu mentality, but Muslims & Pakistanis don't.

They will rig a boat with IED or ambush just to cause casaulties to us & embarras us. That's how they think. They just hate us because we exist.
What I think hardly makes any difference I am sure navy is smart enough to watch out for ambushes not disagreeing with you I know no matter what Pakistanis will hate us with passion no one doubts that.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag

exactly people underestimates how easy it is for our navy vessles to sink fishing boats even 1 76mm air burst shell is enough to kill all in superstructure made of wood (that gun typically can fire 120-140) but we plan to do it more carefully to save people taken hostage
thats what happen when you live in a country which boast a civilizational values of less than 80 years

Azaad

Country flag
Probably but I doubt they can pull something like this

What I think hardly makes any difference I am sure navy is smart enough to watch out for ambushes not disagreeing with you I know no matter what Pakistanis will hate us with passion no one doubts that.
I believe the last time we rescued a few Paxtani sailors from being kidnapped & clicked photos apart from filming a video for PR, where Paxtanis were seen thanking the IN, Pindi was riled enough to get PN to forcibly board an Indian boat out fishing in the international waters off Gujarat adjoining Paxtan only for PN to repeat exactly what the IN did for PR.

Whether we should be rescuing Paxtanis is moot. I'm sure if we don't , the world would understand. Moreover it'd force those Somali pirates to focus exclusively on Paxtanis thereby sparing the rest & making ours & the world's job easier. Let the ummah then settle it among themselves.

NutCracker

Country flag

Just a week back Pakistan captured few of our foolish chaps, who as per prokies were caught venturing into their waters, crashed into Paki coastguard boat and drowing their 1 and 2 own.

We can get ours released in exchange as reciprocative gesture.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Just a week back Pakistan captured few of our foolish chaps, who as per prokies were caught venturing into their waters, crashed into Paki coastguard boat and drowing their 1 and 2 own.

We can get ours released in exchange as reciprocative gesture.
1 week before that we had arrested a few Pakistanis and their drugs off Gujarats coast. Capturing Indian fishermen was probably a retaliation from their side

Tuco

Country flag
What if some terrorists use this reason to inflict casualties, hope that the navy is selective in response.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles