Indian Human Spaceflight Program (HSP)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Funding is not necessarily guaranteed to generate pioneers. I think this is a misconception, its having a vision and dedication. Russia is still equal match in my opinion even after what their country went through, they have fundamental disciplines still functioning across the spectrum.
Not having funding guarantees waste of any pioneers. Soviet Union was a pioneer, Russia is a follower who lags behind US, China and EU, especially in launch capabilities.

You are still free to furnish your opinion with list of pioneering inventions Russian space program has made since collapse of USSR. They have only lost capabilities and not gained.
Japan is ok but they are not sovereign in full spirit. THey had a chance to surpass USA back in 80s but they gave in and now they are being replaced in most of the things they used to rule from auto's to robotics to semi's and what not.
Japan was very much sovereign in space and their space program suffered as a result of their economic meltdown in 90s. We are not discussing geopolitics or plaza accords here. Japan is still pioneer and only Asian country in many space feats and will remain so for next 10-15 years.
ISRO is competent the most out of many PSU or research orgs.
ISRO is just having easier, one thing to manage unlike other PSUs and had government's utmost attention. This anyway isn't our topic of discussion.
Until some other country claims some of the very firsts, they are just catching up besides USA and Russia;s achievements.
  1. All building blocks for the very firsts US & USSR achieved are available with all 6 great space powers today.
  2. US and Russia are nowhere near what they were.
And we can comfortably say here all 6 space powers are very much similar to each other in terms of technology. Whatever they do or don't do depends upon their interests.

TopWatcher

Country flag
Not having funding guarantees waste of any pioneers. Soviet Union was a pioneer, Russia is a follower who lags behind US, China and EU, especially in launch capabilities.

You are still free to furnish your opinion with list of pioneering inventions Russian space program has made since collapse of USSR. They have only lost capabilities and not gained.

Japan was very much sovereign in space and their space program suffered as a result of their economic meltdown in 90s. We are not discussing geopolitics or plaza accords here. Japan is still pioneer and only Asian country in many space feats and will remain so for next 10-15 years.

ISRO is just having easier, one thing to manage unlike other PSUs and had government's utmost attention. This anyway isn't our topic of discussion.

1. All building blocks for the very firsts US & USSR achieved are available with all 6 great space powers today.
  2. US and Russia are nowhere near what they were.
And we can comfortably say here all 6 space powers are very much similar to each other in terms of technology. Whatever they do or don't do depends upon their interests.
Its interest that priositizing the space projects.

here2where

interesting to note Group Captain Prasanth Balakrishnan Nair hails from Palakkad @Tactical Doge
and he recently married a famous Malayalam actress.

NutCracker

Country flag
interesting to note Group Captain Prasanth Balakrishnan Nair hails from Palakkad @Tactical Doge

Looks like controversial figure in Malayalam film industry.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Yeah

There was a temple festival nearby his hometown very recently
Couldn't attend sadly

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Shat did I tell you last year that the Indian EVA suits are going to be Ornage in colour. This is probably a Indian Varient of the MKS EVA Suits, each costs 7 Crore Rupees.

GHZyBXga0AASPsO.jpeg

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Shat did I tell you last year that the Indian EVA suits are going to be Ornage in colour. This is probably a Indian Varient of the MKS EVA Suits, each costs 7 Crore Rupees.
Oh my secularism, No white and green. BJP using RSS agenda to saffronize ISRO. Mudi must rejain.
Highly doubt that the 'International Orange' color will be used for EVA suits, it will be for the ACES suits/IVA suits.

Orange color has nothing to do with religious symbolism The orange color allows rescue units to easily spot the astronauts in the case of an Orbiter bailout over the ocean.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Highly doubt International Orange color suits will be used as EVA suit, it will be the ACES suit/IVA suit.

Orange color has nothing to do with religious symbolism The orange color allows rescue units to easily spot the astronauts in the case of an Orbiter bailout over the ocean.
Mine was sarcasm! I know it's colored in same way as Firetruck is colored, for better visibility.

Spindrift

View attachment 242242
Seriously, they need to hire better graphics designers. The astronauts in this poster are looking like characters from Among Us.

1709190584602.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles