Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Cheran

Country flag
I can 100% guarantee that no Taiwanese said anything about caste or more laughably "religious harmony". This is a Desi coolie pushing their agenda.

100% a liberandu Bhosdapiller who wrote that shit since those illiterate subhuman midgets hate their own country and existence more than anything.
Anyone seen that graphic from /pol/ where a fat amer*can is telling a European "let me tell you about your country"

We need an exact one for NRIs.
1684165622115.png

sameer3694

Dr_Deep

Country flag
There are hundreds of small business ideas that can give you a take home income of 50-60k a month, that too in today's era of easy small loans for the initial setup. With a little extra strategy and work, it can go up to 2-3 lakhs a month. That's a straight ticket to the middle class for someone who comes from a poor household. There need to be MSME expos and workshops directly targeting the poor of the country, who generally have no clue beyond opening a pani puri stall. Skill development and entrepreneurial knowledge need to be placed as a priority when it comes to educating the hinterland.
You can setup small shops producing basic things like screws, nut, bolts etc which are now being exported to the West in lieu of China. Hence one of my buddy was in Home Depot looking for screws, he told instead of coming from China they are now being imported from India..There are plenty of online resources and video on how to setup the manufacturing process ..

Crazywithmath

Country flag
In a first, value of government freebies to be computed
View attachment 205192

I already wrote a few days back; GoI is seriously tightening screws to prevent states from distributing large scale freebies and consolidate welfare schemes centrally. I have not read the details yet but seems like Punjab has hiked electricity tariff after grand clownery.

blackleaf

Country flag
1.38 Billion deficit isn't bad. Hopefully we can get a sustained surplus soon. The growth in electronics exports is also very encouraging.
However the decrease in labour intensive manufacturing exports like textiles is troubling. We really need more of those jobs, especially in poorer states.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I already wrote a few days back; GoI is seriously tightening screws to prevent states from distributing large scale freebies and consolidate welfare schemes centrally. I have not read the details yet but seems like Punjab has hiked electricity tariff after grand clownery.
the current term is already in final stretch, will GoI have time to implement anything substantial?
by the time this report comes out, it will at best be useful for public messaging.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
1.38 Billion deficit isn't bad. Hopefully we can get a sustained surplus soon. The growth in electronics exports is also very encouraging.
However the decrease in labour intensive manufacturing exports like textiles is troubling. We really need more of those jobs, especially in poorer states.
if exports in certain categories are decreasing without any tariffwars running in parallel, isn't it usually a sign of reduction of buying power in those categories in importing countries?

Cheepek

100% a liberandu Bhosdapiller who wrote that shit since those illiterate subhuman midgets hate their own country and existence more than anything.
So 6%+ growth on the merchandise exports front.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I can 100% guarantee that no Taiwanese said anything about caste or more laughably "religious harmony". This is a Desi coolie pushing their agenda.
This is a hit job. Check if this blackpilla has links to The Chindu-the #1 blackpiller news media liberally funded by the choinese. India’s energy infrastructure does have to improve though to meet the tough standards needed for the semiconductor industry. The government is working on it by investing in ultra model power transmission technologies. Look out for urban Naxals - the educated traitors of India- willing to do anything to derail India’s growth. The Chindu is a favorite newspaper for urban Naxals.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
if exports in certain categories are decreasing without any tariffwars running in parallel, isn't it usually a sign of reduction of buying power in those categories in importing countries?
I still think india has huge potential for services like cheap, high quality healthcare. Some of the most complicated surgeries in the world are being performed in India at a fraction of the cost in the west. With people getting poorer, not many are able to afford medical care there. So it is a huge, huge services export market. Food is another area we can target. We should not always think about the high volume, low profit manufacturing exports.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles