Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
Sir, It actually unfortunate that we dont have such mask, People did tried modified monkey caps which are easily available in canteens, But cannot be wear with Patka or helmet properly, If wear its harder and really uncomfortable ..

We need such masks ..
bhai, you are always correct bhai..
i have seen such masks very close and even wore it once in UK, the difference between monkey caps and these masks is Monkey cap made of wool, these masks are made with cotton, and takes in sweat even when wore under patakas in winter or summer.. when folded and put in pockets its very easy and thin material then monkey caps...

Glint

Country flag

I personally find it professional for soldiers to use masks or At least use combat helmets which is really a big problem in Indian army right now.
I hope the army soon starts producing the INSAS systems for the soldiers. which would make the army more effective and would even save lives.

Austinjimson

Hey guys is the patka helmet used by RR is suitable to prevent head injuries from bullet or sharpnel??patka is known for protection from ak-47 bullet on front side and 9mm bullet on rear side.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

acetophenol

Country flag
Hey guys is the patka helmet used by RR is suitable to prevent head injuries from bullet or sharpnel??patka is known for protection from ak-47 bullet on front side and 9mm bullet on rear side.

you have answered your question!

Austinjimson

Found a rare pic of proper Masked Solider, Picture is said to be from one of the CT school of IA..
Hey Kunal,could you create a seperate thread on what India could have done (military action) when US brought in its 7th fleet and threatened us in 1971 bangladesh liberation war in case soviets didn't turn up with their nuclear submarines that time during war.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Watan Ke Rakhwale: From the Line of Control

In this episode of Watan Ke Rakhwale, we visit the Line of Control in Jammu & Kashmir where the Indian soldiers are constantly battling ceasefire violations from Pakistan's army. Army men describe how they constantly have to keep their vigil and the defence techniques they adopt to protect the country from infiltrators

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Watan Ke Rakhwale: Training at the Counter Insurgency Jungle Warfare School

Counter Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School located in Mizoram. In this episode we witness the sophisticated techniques learnt by the trainees at the school to equip themselves and become deadly guerrillas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles