Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMCA

Country flag
#Telangana Police confirms Toufeeq 26, died in encounter wt forces at Anantnag (J&K) along wt 2 Kashmiri militants, ws resident of Telangana, thy said he ws nt involvd in any case bt learned he got influenced by ISIS on social media & went to Kashmir to join ISIS @news24tvchannel

binayak95

Country flag
This is not Beretta 9mm, as that discovery guy is saying. It looks like Jericho. Please confirm.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
I have fired this weapon! Its OFB license made Browning Hi Power 9mm. Standard issue to all Indian forces. A gun with a cool history. And quite reliable too with good accuracy (and a nasty hammer bite)

Prashant12

Country flag
Last batch of GNLA cadres surrender in Meghalaya

Shillong (Meghalaya) [India], Mar. 15 (ANI): The remaining cadres of the Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA) surrendered before the Meghalaya government on Thursday.

This is being seen as a major step towards ending militancy in Meghalaya and the North East.

Concerted efforts by both the Centre and the state government, the rebel groups, community leaders, coupled with policy changes at various levels, including the strengthening of the law with a zero-tolerance policy towards militancy, brought the militants to the negotiating table, which is finally beginning to show positive results.

"The surrender of the last batch of GNLA militants, just when a new government has assumed office means we are beginning on a positive note, which is good news for everyone", said James Sangma, Meghalaya Home Minister.

The home minister thanked the people of the Garo Hills, West Khasi Hills and South-West Khasi Hills, the church leaders, civil society organisations, the police and government departments who worked hard and in harmony to bring peace to the state.

The surrendered militants handed over 2 AK 56 rifles, an INSAS rifle, a foreign made Glock pistol, one semi machine gun (SMG), a .303 rifle, a 9 mm pistol and a large quantity of ammunition to the authorities. (ANI)

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...res-surrender-in-meghalaya201803151814570004/

indiatester

Country flag
I have fired this weapon! Its OFB license made Browning Hi Power 9mm. Standard issue to all Indian forces. A gun with a cool history. And quite reliable too with good accuracy (and a nasty hammer bite)
Are you in the forces (civil/military)? If not, how can I as a civilian do that (Basically how did you get to fire this and other weapons). Would love to learn about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles