India yet to tap diaspora well, unlike China

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Atleast read through the article that you posted .
View attachment 227223
In any case Russia's policies are entirely irrelevant to the subject at hand .
Thats for Permanent Residence and not Citizenship. A person who gets citizenship of USA for example can hold both US and Russian passport.

And YES it is relevant. Because of all the "reasoning" that "No big country allows dual citizenship". It invalidates it.

The restriction is: If you are a Russian Citizen, you should only use Russian passport to enter Russia.

karn

Country flag
Thats for Permanent Residence and not Citizenship. A person who gets citizenship of USA for example can hold both US and Russian passport.
Like I said Russia's or Americas policies are entirely irrelevant to us .
The last thing we want is people who chose to give up their Indian citizenship and swear allegiance to a foreign flag to have any rights of citizens in India . For people to people contact or even business of that matter oci is more than in enough.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Like I said Russia's or Americas policies are entirely irrelevant to us .
The last thing we want is people who chose to give up their Indian citizenship and swear allegiance to a foreign flag to have any rights of citizens in India . For people to people contact or even business of that matter oci is more than in enough.
Oh?

Then why did you said that "Dual citizenship works for small countries" only?

It works for Russia, it works for USA. But not India. LOL!

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Is that really the best reading comprehension you are capable of? I would be happier even if you were just deliberately pretending to be mentally lacking.

Well, at least you aren't a budding mass murderer like the other guy, So there's that I guess.
:salute:
I do believe in the mass extinction of my enemies though. i only agree in this viewpoint with you on dual citizenship. what do you think I want for pakistani's and true muzzies of the world. we need to give them the chinese uigher treatment. within a decade there won't be any uighers to matter.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I kind of avoid gaslighting NRIs due to blademaster.

But I'm really having an itch to unload here.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
A thread about diaspora is "hijacked" by diaspora. LOL! Call the mods,, LOL!
we don't believe a good chunk of indian citizens have the fortitude to resist the urge to act in the interest of anther country if dual citizenship rights is given. Kindly understand this basic premise.

We don't have faith in them, that is all. Infact, I believe this of most developing nations citizens. Even developed nations citizens often betray their country to authoritarian and other rogue second nations but some of them allow it BECAUSE AT BEST THEY ARE FINE WITH THE TRADE-OFF OR IN THE WORST CASE OF UK AND CANADA NOW - THEY ARE STUPID. CANADA AND UK ARE GETTING NO BENEFIT WITH PAKI DUAL CITIZENSHIP HOLDERS BECAUSE OF THE VERY NATURE OF THE INBRED SUBHUMAN PAKIS.

I can give the pros and cons of dual citizenship if we assume that right is granted for every country type - there will be pros and cons for pakistan,china,usa,russia,etc. same thing for India too. right now, the cons are way more than the pros. this is different for every country based on their situation, culture, other factors that influence the populace and the govt.

You don't believe in the fundamentals we believe that India is still developing and people can be enticed to betray their country by rich and influential foreigners and we still need to grow more and reach a comparable level with the Western world which may be accelerated if the western world destroys itself with woke politics but I digress. If you want to do good things for India, then it is better you plan to do something good for the diaspora community over there and help your tribe and organize events to favor indian govt officials and positions over there while trying to get an OCI card.

karn

Country flag
Oh?

Then why did you said that "Dual citizenship works for small countries" only?

It works for Russia, it works for USA. But not India. LOL!
I said it works for small countries only since a small country is under the hegemony of a large country to begin with, a dual citizenship in that context is fine since the small country citizen knows who their abbu is .
USA and russia find it convenient to get traitors from dual citizenship accepting countries this way . Case in point jhaantistan and Ukraine. Both run or influenced by dual citizen chutiayas that do the bidding of a large country. If the dual citizen steps out of line they are dealt with by drone strike or polonium tea .. we unfortunately only have unknown gunmen. Too much effort to police a potentially dangerous axis of attack for little gain. And the little gain is in any case achieved by oci cards .

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
OCI cards do not allow the holder to purchase Agricultural Lands
Perhaps Nazaria -e- Canuckistan is a Poonjaubi who wants to buy some farmland like Thakur Bill Gates of America, but evil special snowflake GoI isn't allowing him to.

So sad.

karn

Country flag
Perhaps Nazaria -e- Canuckistan is a Poonjaubi who wants to buy some farmland like Thakur Bill Gates of America, but evil special snowflake GoI isn't allowing him to.

So sad.
Bruh .. I wish you would learn to conserve your ammo.

Last edited:

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
we don't believe a good chunk of indian citizens have the fortitude to resist the urge to act in the interest of anther country if dual citizenship rights is given. Kindly understand this basic premise.

We don't have faith in them, that is all. Infact, I believe this of most developing nations citizens. Even developed nations citizens often betray their country to authoritarian and other rogue second nations but some of them allow it BECAUSE AT BEST THEY ARE FINE WITH THE TRADE-OFF OR IN THE WORST CASE OF UK AND CANADA NOW - THEY ARE STUPID. CANADA AND UK ARE GETTING NO BENEFIT WITH PAKI DUAL CITIZENSHIP HOLDERS BECAUSE OF THE VERY NATURE OF THE INBRED SUBHUMAN PAKIS.

I can give the pros and cons of dual citizenship if we assume that right is granted for every country type - there will be pros and cons for pakistan,china,usa,russia,etc. same thing for India too. right now, the cons are way more than the pros. this is different for every country based on their situation, culture, other factors that influence the populace and the govt.

You don't believe in the fundamentals we believe that India is still developing and people can be enticed to betray their country by rich and influential foreigners and we still need to grow more and reach a comparable level with the Western world which may be accelerated if the western world destroys itself with woke politics but I digress. If you want to do good things for India, then it is better you plan to do something good for the diaspora community over there and help your tribe and organize events to favor indian govt officials and positions over there while trying to get an OCI card.
Did you guys EVER read or think where did Article 9 of Indian constitution come from? Why was it even added to the constitution?

An important point is, Article 9 of Indian constitution has never been updated after 1949. Infact Article 5 has been amended a number of times.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag

So sad.
Actually, purchase of agricultural land in India is restricted to EVEN nationals so OCI card does not really bring anything new here. In many states, only farmers can purchase agricultural land.
Not just that, even NRIs can not buy Agricultural land. So that is pretty much locked down. No issues there.

Most of diaspora -- including me-- has no issues in that part. But that being said, PIO can and DO inherit agricultural land.

But then if you knew details you would not have been a low born idiot whose best part ran down the crack of his mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.. Isn't it?

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
I said it works for small countries only since a small country is under the hegemony of a large country to begin with, a dual citizenship in that context is fine since the small country citizen knows who their abbu is .
USA and russia find it convenient to get traitors from dual citizenship accepting countries this way . Case in point jhaantistan and Ukraine. Both run or influenced by dual citizen chutiayas that do the bidding of a large country. If the dual citizen steps out of line they are dealt with by drone strike or polonium tea .. we unfortunately only have unknown gunmen. Too much effort to police a potentially dangerous axis of attack for little gain. And the little gain is in any case achieved by oci cards .
Lets see!

Most of P5 allow dual citizenship.

UK, France, US, Russia. Am I to believe that all four of them are "small" and require an Abbu?

And the real vassals like Sri Lanka and Nepal do not allow Dual citizenship. Heck, Liechtenstein which depends upon Switzerland does not allow dual citizenship.

This BS does not even pass the basic smell test.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
Lets see!

Most of P5 allow dual citizenship.

UK, France, US, Russia. Am I to believe that all four of them are "small" and require an Abbu?

And the real vassals like Sri Lanka and Nepal do not allow Dual citizenship. Heck, Liechtenstein which depends upon Switzerland does not allow dual citizenship.

This BS does not even pass the basic smell test.
P5 countries fall under the large country category . The countries you mention are literally empires .
As I have said before. What other countries do is entirely irrelevant .
Do you really expect me to go country by country ? The example of Ukraine and Pakistan are good enough for why it's a catastrophically bad idea.

Anybody who chose to willingly renounce their Indian citizenship and take that of any other country is not trustable with the rights of an Indian citizen .What other countries do in this regard, we don't give a flying fuck about .

Varoon2

Country flag
How many Indians have returned to India after living/ studying outside of India for many years? Would the number be in the millions or hundreds of thousands.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
China has a single-direction of thought, a vision. They know that the only way they will reach the top is through taking hard decisions, internally and externally. They are willing to make the necessary sacrifices. The Indian approach of wanting the cake and eating it too, is unrealistic. I read someone's tweet ages ago online where they said the same thing.

The number of sacrifices Indians make in their daily life is so much but they are not at all wiling to concede anything politically. It is shocking how insecure most of our population is and how unwilling it is to take a few short hits and sacrifices for the greater good, even when we have a good government in power.

neutrondrake

Country flag
China has a single-direction of thought, a vision. They know that the only way they will reach the top is through taking hard decisions, internally and externally.

The Chinese are morons who couldn't take the hard decision of hiding their strength till 2040 and started to operate under the delusion that their hegemony has already arrived by the mid 2010s. For this piece of idiocy, what should have been their century turns into their inevitable decline by the middle of century.

And to be fair, Indians are morons in their own way, assuming from their intellectual laziness that hard dictatorship is magic and will solve everything, instead of observing and realizing that there are many individual problems with the nation and that all of them will need tailormade, intensive and specific solutions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles