India To Get Access To Almost 99 Per Cent US Defence Tech: Official

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I think title is missleading. It is not 99% but 99% of technologies available to NATO countries. IF it is 99% than give us the technologies of F 22 and Sea wolf submarine.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This.....

NASA hasn't said a word about this craft attached to the ISS. It had cut off the live video feed seconds after this blooper, by which time it was too late! The cat was already out of the bag! They tried a cover-up, but failed.

So what craft was that? The Black Project's top secret Pumpkin Seed?
If something like that docked in ISS then all countries who have got their modules there would know about it.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
If something like that docked in ISS then all countries who have got their modules there would know about it.
That's when the secrecy clause kicks in! Even my friend Wg cdr Rakesh Sharma India's first cosmonaut signed it much before the mission!

There's some incredible stuff out there! Like this pic taken by the space shuttle of what looks like a black projects TR-3B in space....

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
That's when the secrecy clause kicks in! Even my friend Wg cdr Rakesh Sharma India's first cosmonaut signed it much before the mission!

There's some incredible stuff out there! Like this pic taken by the space shuttle of what looks like a black projects TR-3B in space....

It's like about men on the moon or not.... Is it a true picture? Do you really think if it is true that this picture may be released ? I think it's a fake pic. But it's only my own small opinion.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
It's like about men on the moon or not.... Is it a true picture? Do you really think if it is true that this picture may be released ? I think it's a fake pic. But it's only my own small opinion.
You may be right! Everything in this world is fake that doesn't seem logical or true! Everyone has a right to his opinions and beliefs! :)

Here's one of several images of a craft in space taken from the Space Shuttle STS 88, leaked from Johnson Space Center. These were taken down within a few hours from the official NASA website!! Try the NASA high resolution pics in the links below. What does it say?

ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-66.JPG
ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-67.JPG
ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-68.JPG
ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-69.JPG
ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-70.JPG

You'll get this message after clicking the links above...

550 The system cannot find the file specified
or
Server cannot be found

Obviously! Because they've been obliterated by NASA!

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
You may be right! Everything in this world is fake that doesn't seem logical or true! Everyone has a right to his opinions and beliefs! :)

Here's one of several images of a craft in space taken from the Space Shuttle STS 88, leaked from Johnson Space Center. These were taken down within a few hours from the official NASA website!! Try the NASA high resolution pics in the links below. What does it say?

ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-66.JPG
ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-67.JPG
ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-68.JPG
ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-69.JPG
ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-70.JPG

You'll get this message after clicking the links above...

550 The system cannot find the file specified
or
Server cannot be found

Obviously! Because they've been obliterated by NASA!
You can find all kind of news on the web about JFK murder, september the 11th, Appolo and the men on (or not) the moon, the Yeti.
The picture is nice. What is strange is the small distance between ISS and this space plane.... a lack of safety even, and mainly, from a spy plane.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles