India ranks 122nd in World Happiness Report, behind its neighbours Pakistan and China

praneet.bajpaie

But still they have a Iq 2 point higher than yours and if Hindus are peaceful what about Ajmer Dargah Attack,Burning of Graham Staines and his child, if you want to debate lose a lighter tone and not abuses, beacause you are worshipping woods and animals, who may be more intelligent than you.
Is that why Pakis come to "low IQ Indians" en mass to get proper medical treatment cause such medical treatment is not available in Pakiland. How low IQ do you have then?

Brood Father

Country flag
you are also suffreing from infeority complex that who is not white must be dumb
@AbRaj, @Brood Father,@Bornubus, @praneet.bajpaie
did you guys noticied that he was saying we are white you are black bullshit
he really sufers from inferiority complex
Not his fault , entire Pakistan is fed with this nonsense that they are white and white folks are superior
This is the reason why they treated Bangladeshi Muslim and Ad Hominem their culture and color of their skin

Pakistani are the worst species around the world .Not even a single Pakistani is involved in freedom struggle
They sucked the dicks of Brits at that time
Then they went in bed with Americans and in current chronology they are sucking dicks of Chinese

These chootiyas though got independence on 15th August celebrate their independence day on 14th August
This shows how insecure they are of India

Pakistan is the worst thing that happened to world

Brood Father

Country flag
You people are so great u are the best what about bacha khan, motherfucker and if pakistan is weak why can't u attack it because u will be fucked up.
We did on 1971 , your pussy army surrendered in thousands
Now it's not fun anymore . You are too weak for us to attack

Brood Father

Country flag
Which planet are u living in,or are u distorting history of ur own see this retard https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(Pakistan).
O convulated retarded fuckface
A excerpt from your link
The date of independence
Since the transfer of power took place on the midnight of 14 and 15 August, the Indian Independence Act 1947 recognised 15 August as the birthday of Pakistan, and the independence of India. The act states;

"As from the fifteenth day of August, nineteen hundred and forty-seven, two independent Dominions shall be set up in India, to be known respectively as India and Pakistan."
Jinnah in his first broadcast to the nation stated;

"August 15 is the birthday of the independent and sovereign state of Pakistan. It marks the fulfilment of the destiny of the Muslim nation which made great sacrifices in the past few years to have its homeland."
The first commemorative postage stamps of the country, released in July 1948, also gave 15 August 1947 as the independence day, however in subsequent years 14 August was adopted as the independence day. This is because Mountbatten administered the independence oath to Jinnah on the 14th, before leaving for India where the oath was scheduled on the midnight of the 15th.The night of 14–15 August 1947 coincided with 27 Ramadan 1366 of the Islamic calendar, which Muslims regard as a sacred

Chootiye read the link before pasting
Don't make a pakistani fool out of yourself

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
At first, this is not Pakistani Defence Forum where some random Pakistani Noori Hoori Phooris make fake IDs claiming to be Chinese, Indians, Americans, Taiwanese and Russian.
DFI automatically, scans your location and displays your flag!!
Screenshot_2017-03-21-19-35-42.png

I don't blame you, may be being from :pak: is shameful for you.
:pound:
That's why you are pretending to be Indian.

Guys, stop responding to false flag!!
But still they have a Iq 2 point higher than yours
But 33.34 times lesser intellectual property than Indians.
India scores 215 times more inventions than Pakistan every year, around 35 times more innovative than an average Pakistani in per capita terms.
In simple words, an average Indian is 35 times more innovative than an average Pakistani.

And why not compare? Because Pakistan and India don't even have same method of measuring indicators. We conduct complete population count and census, Pakistan does the surveys
and if Hindus are peaceful what about Ajmer Dargah Attack,Burning of Graham Staines and his child,
Take the death ratio idiot. Pakistan has 8 times more conflictual deaths than India for 1/6th population.
if you want to debate lose a lighter tone and not abuses,
Who started abusing?:mad:
beacause you are worshipping woods and animals, who may be more intelligent than you.
You will be worse in that case?
You know why? You don't even hold 1% of Indian intellectual properties.
If it's your land than hold a plebiscite there to get the opinion of kashmiri's,like Britian did.
India never refrained from plebiscite. It's Pakistan who has problem with it.

I can show you official UN charter regarding this.

Last edited:

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
At first, this is not Pakistani Defence Forum where some random Pakistani Noori Hoori Phooris make fake IDs claiming to be Chinese, Indians, Americans, Taiwanese and Russian.
DFI automatically, scans your location and displays your flag!!
View attachment 14578
I don't blame you, may be being from :pak: is shameful for you.
:pound:
That's why you are pretending to be Indian.

Guys, stop responding to false flag!!

But 33.34 times lesser intellectual property than Indians.
India scores 215 times more inventions than Pakistan every year, around 35 times more innovative than an average Pakistani in per capita terms.
In simple words, an average Indian is 35 times more innovative than an average Pakistani.

And why not compare? Because Pakistan and India don't even have same method of measuring indicators. We conduct complete population count and census, Pakistan does the surveys

and if Hindus are peaceful what about Ajmer Dargah Attack,Burning of Graham Staines and his child, if you want to debate lose a lighter tone and not abuses, beacause you are worshipping woods and animals, who may be more intelligent than you.
India never refrained from plebiscite. It's Pakistan who has problem with it.

I can show you official UN charter regarding this.[/QUOTE]
he said he came here to promote peace between India and pak and immediatyly started abusing Hindus and Indians for flamebait
he didnt even compare the number of patents India has to pakistan

AbRaj

Country flag
Grow a tail u will be considered a god in India
Hey dimwit, you don't have to grow a dick to considered as God.

Hinduism believes that god resides in every thing. Its like some Energy which can morph into anything and everything. (Pretty similar to E=mC².

But of course a medivel ,Desert dwelling pedophile can't comprehend such finar aspects of Energy/Life and matter. that's why he and his followers stuck with medical jahil mentality while Dharmic people improved their concept over time and progressed.

Islam is like pathogenic virus that brought Kaliyuga( Black Age) on Earth.
Once centre of human civilization Egypt is reduced to rubbles.

Another center The Mesopotomia (Iraq)
The Persia (Iran), The Roman Empire
The Indus civilization reduced to bunch of mullah begging US and China for Dollars to destroy their blood brothers across the border.

Could you give us a single example where Islam brought Peace , prosperity and Development in a reason.
Answer is never. It is a curse.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Yes Indians are unhappy because of leftist jhholachhaps and Pakistani paplus sitting in India... All of our problems are because of these two type of people...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
WE must nuke and destroy the randian hindu land and
Get bombed with hundred times bigger nuke in response.

Ever check about Indian facilities to produce fissile material, how much they do.
u clearly have a fascination with piss cuz you drink it.
People themselves in addiction with camel urine aren't supposed to troll us.

(Pardon my flae language mods, it's a response).
Thread needs cleansing.

@Kunal Biswas @pmaitra @sob @sayareakd
SAti was banned by civilized Brits and
LOL, it was even deliberately ignored by British against repeated demands & demonstrations of Indian elites and Raja Ram Mohan Rai.

British actually helped to run it unless Mohan himself reached queen.
Nobody is inferior than a hindu which itself means a BLack Dog
Keep spreading your peace.
Man made religion are corrupted and changed over times.
I see,
Middle East, Pakistan, Afghanistan are examples (never wanted to.troll any religion though).

No offense intended but I really don't care if you are offended.
Facts hurt you know and
Which facts?
Does this list follow any single of those indicators it mentioned?
bashing it's credibility when it's against u and
Which credibility it has to bash?

It mentioned 7-8 indicators its based on and ended up totally opposite of them.
I have studied Hinduism and
Wasn't against your religion?
I don't like it it's not for lowlife Dumbo not it is any science that is difficult to comprehend.
What the heck did you study, seriously. :lol:
Shia is not islamic
And you blame Hindus for apartheid?
Your first sentence didn't made sense,and if out of 1.2 billion donkeys 2 or 3 become engineers than they are not brilliant.
2 or 3?
Check out the figures, hundreds of millions.
Then, divide with population.
You'll come to know that where do.you stand.
I am typing very fast because because it's 1 against 4, I am not scrutinizing my grammar.
Writing fast for abuses, if you were doing reasoning, we would know but as you are trolling,
Don't try to victimize.
I have Irani descent not like you coward rapist hindu dogs ,
Rapes per 100,000 women (not intended to offend girls but necessary to post):
India: 18
Pak: 90
Still keep whining!

u dogs even had legalized prostitution so it whouldn't be difficult to f**ck your mother for 20 rp.
Prostitution being semi legalized and documented is better than let it occur without complete records?
In India, only regularized prostitution is banned but in case of Pakistan, it's totally banned?

Still, why do you have more cases & human laundering than us?
but witness religious bashing this dosen't even happens on Pdf
We all have been on that forum. Even before you got internet.
So, stop plain lying. Ya, Islam bashing may be banned but not about others.

We had extra intelligent Pakistani Think tanks who fitted turboshaft engine inside fighter aircraft!:pound:
Now I will leave this shitty site.
Even if you don't leave, false flag accounts are suspended permanently on DFI.
60 percent randians don't have toilets u retarded randian.
35%. Just by posting 10 years old data, you won't won the discussion.
Second, figure for Pakistan is only for 126 millions.
You don't know about rest 70 millions if they have toilets or food to eat.
if pakistan is weak why can't u attack
We did and left, broke you half.

Want us again?
:bounce:
it because u will be fucked up.
There was a baby on the spot called Bangladesh enough to tell about who did what with whom.:baby:

All I know that only Pakistan is such a brave country who runs to UN for even ceasefire violations and demands third party intervention.

If you are ready to play it only with India without mediating your so called allies, trust me, we don't leave you even for apologizing.

India is ready to play alone if it isn't feared by UN. Are you?
It's our country we can do what we want.
How about stopping whining about Kashmir then?

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Stick to topic all of you. ..............................
Please kill the false flag who diverted the topic.
He has wasted 5 minutes of my life.
Have look at his extra civilized language and poems.
if you look at some of his posts
he still has inferiority complex that whites are superior to blacks
Its not inferiority complex.
He thinks himself to be a Persian or Turk!
:lol:

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles