India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

See, I understand this urge for instant gratification. Spending too much time on the internet does that to people. Anyhow, whether you acknowledge it or not, the law stands passed. What deadline are you on about?
Says the person who has to jump in and pass a totally unrelated comment to get some attention.

So i will ask you again has the law been implemented?

Knowitall

A question. Were you dropped on your head as a baby, or are you being daft on purpose?
Nice so personnel insults it is. When you cannot answer the questions this is what you get down to.

Nothing more can actually be expected of low level internet trolls though.

Well @mods i will let you deal with this.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Nice so personnel insults it is. When you cannot answer the questions this is what you get down to.

Nothing more can actually be expected of low level internet trolls though.

Well @mods i will let you deal with this.
Nice. You couldn't counter a single point of mine, took a personal jibe at me, and now play victim when answered in kind. Are you a Muslim by any chance? j/k

another_armchair

Country flag
It's been just two years since the CAA has been passed. It takes time to implement things in real life, unless you think this is a video game?

Himanta Biswa Sarma, arguably the tallest leader of Assam, has repeatedly recommended CAA in his speeches, as have other BJP leaders of Assam. Assam BJP was divided over the CAA (Sonowal never openly supported it), others did. It was always considered suicidal for a party to openly speak about Bengali-Assamese Hindu unity. BJP flipped the narrative on its head. The opposition had been constantly trying to ignite passions between Bengali and Assamese Hindus, to no avail, which again is unprecedented. Contrast that with every Assam government of the past.

Learn why the Assam NRC failed first. The supreme court appointed panel was predictably a failure. Ranjan Gogoi and Prateek Hajela targeted Bengali Hindus during the NRC exercise to muddy waters. BJP had been pointing that out since the beginning. BJP made Gogoi a deal to either give a favourable Ram Mandir verdict (happened two days before his retirement), or have skeletons pour out of his closet. That pretty much explains the highly uncharacteristic Ram Mandir verdict from him. His buckling to BJP made him chief target for the opposition for a while, followed by a flurry of #METOO allegations against the man.
All the explaining won't stop the
tenor.gif

Knowitall

Nice. You couldn't counter a single point of mine, took a personal jibe at me, and now play victim when answered in kind. Are you a Muslim by any chance? j/k
Please quote my personnel jibe?

Also i did not answer your question because it was unrelated to the topic.

Once once again will ignore your cheap antics of baiting.

Knowitall

Again, doesn't answer my question, how was it unrelated?

You couldn't counter single point, and on an agenda you've been pushing everyday for what, month's now? 😂
It is unrelated because the discussion was on whether it was implemented or not not on the reasons.

Once again random accusations wont help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles