India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
You need to be mleccha lover to score high in interview the interviewer can sniff you easily.
that's exactly what happened you have to agree to the stuff that you wholeheartedly disagree with its sort of like a mental gag reflex but really had to tone it down.
my friend and family circle is your typical librandu self hating circlejerk except my mom and dad they are pro BJP and proud Hindus.
so i kinda practised with them to not say anything while letting them talk nonsense , sort of building my immunity.
you wouldn't believe the shit they talk , they are pro akhilesh yadav because yogi and modi govt has made corruption hard for them , no more tax evasion so they hate modi and yogi both whole lot of them.

Last edited:

Echo1Charlie

Country flag
Heli operation started against BLA

Pakistani hypocrisy
supporting khalistan - attacking BLA
voicing for kashmir - turning blind eye towards Uyghurs:fyeah:
Arguing for kashmir in UN with pic of palestinian girl -butchering Balochistanis in the name of war on terror
telling FATF that hafiz saeed is in house arrest -requesting permission to the UN to give pension to a UN listed terrorist (Hafeez saeed):bplease:
lost all wars - still claims pak army is number wah-un👆:megusta:
couldn't protected Zia from assassination - still claims ISI is number wah-un spy agency:lawl:
(...continues):hehe:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
that's exactly what happened you have to agree to the stuff that you wholeheartedly disagree with its sort of like a mental gag reflex but really had to tone it down.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_Indian_Rationalist_Associations
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rationalist_Association
Yup that is the reason I will be transforming myself to a sikular like I used to be in my convent school days was awarded a rationalist champion from the rationalist association it is a group of commie ias,judge etc who promote atheist values and portray hinduism as bad and held many competitions and give monetary scholarship to students in many schools

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Yup that is the reason I will be transforming myself to a sikular like I used to be in my convent school days was awarded a rationalist champion from the rationalist association it is a group of commie ias,judge etc who promote atheist values and portray hinduism as bad and held many competitions and give monetary scholarship to students in many schools
dude being atheist is not bad , i am sort of atheist myself although that has nothing to do with hating on religion but more to do with scientific approach of which i am in favour of.
but i am fiercely nationalist so i hate all forces that are out to harm the country whether internal or external , i believe this is better approach because even among hindus there are traitors and need to be taught a lesson and you can't be soft on them who will sell the nation for few bucks.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
urdu tutorials part-2

concerns: Tahafuzzat

scarcity: bohraan

construct/build: Taamir

martial/war-like: Jung-ju

idol worshipper: but-parast

Endurance: Tahammul

continuity: Tasalsul

Arrogance: Takabbur

ideological: nazaryati

commentator: Tanziya-nigar

constitution: Aaiin/nizam

Shariat is also called Nizam-e-Mustafa

impose: naafiz

laws: kawaneen

wheat: Gandum

(*based on listening, logical guesses.)

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
dude being atheist is not bad , i am sort of atheist myself although that has nothing to do with hating on religion but more to do with scientific approach of which i am in favour of.
but i am fiercely nationalist so i hate all forces that are out to harm the country whether internal or external , i believe this is better approach because even among hindus there are traitors and need to be taught a lesson and you can't be soft on them who will sell the nation for few bucks.
I too believed them as scientific folks but when they told us to write essay on eradication and destruction of temples to give space for church and mosques as they are monotheist,peace with pakistan and leave northeast and arunachal pradesh to china and kashmir to pakistan put me off.

another_armchair

Country flag
Hai??

This is what you had written:-

It seems many in this forum don't even know what is CAA.

The Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) aims to fast-track citizenship for six persecuted minority communities -- Hindus, Parsis, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Christians -- who arrived in India on or before December 31, 2014 from Muslim-majority Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

From your own Link

According to the CAA, Indian citizenship will be given to non-Muslim persecuted minorities from Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan -- Hindu, Sikh, Jain, Buddhist, Parsi and Christian -- who had come to India till December 31, 2014.

Now tell me how does CAA relate to refugees moving back to India in 2020 or 2021 matlab kuch bhi.

Atleast read the act first before commenting.

Bhai isko padh le, SAMAJH le... CAA was passed in December 2019 and the cut off date was December 2014 to ensure those who entered BEFORE the cut off date would naturally complete five years and would be ELIGIBLE to apply for citizenship immediately with the passage of the bill.

Those who come now will ALSO get citizenship of India provided they belong to the persecuted minority group as mentioned in the act and COMPLETE five years of residency in India.

Thoda badam khaya karo yaar...

Maybe this one will help. Is very verbose but ... you know..

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Pakistani hypocrisy
supporting khalistan - attacking BLA
voicing for kashmir - turning blind eye towards Uyghurs:fyeah:
Arguing for kashmir in UN with pic of palestinian girl -butchering Balochistanis in the name of war on terror
telling FATF that hafiz saeed is in house arrest -requesting permission to the UN to give pension to a UN listed terrorist (Hafeez saeed):bplease:
lost all wars - still claims pak army is number wah-un👆:megusta:
couldn't protected Zia from assassination - still claims ISI is number wah-un spy agency:lawl:
(...continues):hehe:
Ye sab unki hypocrisy ke karan hi to hota hai

OnePunchMan

Country flag
I too believed them as scientific folks but when they told us to write essay on eradication and destruction of temples to give space for church and mosques as they are monotheist,peace with pakistan and leave northeast and arunachal pradesh to china and kashmir to pakistan put me off.
well they are just phoney their definition of atheism means simply being anti hindu or anti dharmic , being atheist means equal contempt for all religions.

i am okay with removing the temple but then churches , mosques , gurudwaras all need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles