India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudra7678

Country flag
Comrade najib and Soviet trained Afghan fauj kept fighting for 3 years and had that chutiya Gorbachev not stopped his support , the parcham faction would have lasted for some years more .
Plus before going away , Soviet army conducted operation Magistral from 1987 to 1989 or something and broke the back of mujaheedins
Operation Magistral
And here we are, US army running away like cowards in the middle of the night, without informing the local commanders. Then there are some people in India, who think US will stand by them through thick and thin. :rofl::rofl:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
And here we are, US army running away like cowards in the middle of the night, without informing the local commanders. Then there are some people in India, who think US will stand by them through thick and thin. :rofl::rofl:

I think Pakistan will run after few months in Afghanistan. It seems they sold Taliban.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

US cares about money, oil, weapons and twitch thots :pound:

Raaakisazih

Country flag
2 turban naxals arrested for spying.
Those arrested have been identified as Sepoy Harpreet Singh (23), who was posted in Anantnag, had joined the IA in 2017 and belongs to 19 Rashtriya Rifles. Sepoy Gurbhej Singh (23) belongs to 18 Sikh Light Infantry and was working as a clerk in Kargil.
900 classified documents behenchod kya log h ye

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Those arrested have been identified as Sepoy Harpreet Singh (23), who was posted in Anantnag, had joined the IA in 2017 and belongs to 19 Rashtriya Rifles. Sepoy Gurbhej Singh (23) belongs to 18 Sikh Light Infantry and was working as a clerk in Kargil.
The fuck? This news is freaking old around these kisan protests in Delhi. Or at that time, If I remember correctly there were 3 pujabis who were arrested in IA

Jimih

Country flag
We have lived through nearly three decades of attempts at trying to Balkanize India.

Beginning from the 80's, the North East separatist wars(almost all 7 states were affected), Punjab, Kashmir, Maoist/Naxal problem(a lot of places in AP were almost no go zones), you name it. Despite our fault lines, we have managed to stick together. That is a big deal in itself.
Balkanisation of India is a "Day Dreamers" project of the West.

US must think now on how not getting itself balkanised in the next 20-30 years.

The whole country stands divided. Blacks against Whites, Latinos against Whites and vice-versa, inflow of illegal migrants through open borders, huge national debt, factories being shifted to Asia, Military Chiefs now propounding Mao and Marxism to the troops, Drag Queen shows at bases and what not.

Woke-ry in military, Woke-ry in government, Woke-ry in civil society, cancel culture, throtlling free speeches of Conservatives in SM, Critical Race Theory and what not.

The day is not far when Southern States will again secede from the rest of the Country.
Texas and California can really become two seperate countries in the future and rest of other States will follow.

The Whites, The Religious Right, The Patriots ( belonging to all Color) are really pissed off with the recent developments going on for the past 1 year.

USA is an Active Volcano right now.

Last edited:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

The main reason US doesnt trust afghans.that's the reason.afghans army is fucked up.americans have every reason not to inform them it would be as good as sending taliban the message.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Honey trap?
As I quoted earlier, there are many grey shades in spy business.
Yes there are, a retire RAW boss get caught in a surveillance video set up by RAW counter espionage, selling documents to a known CIA mole & his continue wa-wahi for US even today through different means including meleecha channel, very fishy indeed. His association with Ambani Reliance's backed think tank ORF is also very funny & fishy. are we seeing post retirement Benefits?
If someone from the same agency is writing about what they have notice regarding his conduct, they are telling you something. we cannot just brush it aside now can we. I hope military intelligence keep surveillance over all these people & Vikram sood sir must come out clean. I am sure he visit this forum & is quite active on twitter, he can give a clarification.

Cheran

Country flag
Yes they gave around 10 year plan of IA if I remember, this news is old (around these kisan protests time) like I said.
Lol now clerk and sepoys are in possession of classified documents.
Stuff like "10 year plans" etc. cannot come under the possession of sepoys unless they had some inside man/men/womyn. This is what is worrying.

But i am hoping that IB/MI was in the knowhow & passed on fake documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles