India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimih

Country flag
UPSC which is based on british colonial services is designed to select mleccha cheerleaders and hinduhaters in the garb of competition and high status to serve the colonial powers of today and serve the interest of abrahmic(ibrahim) faiths.No pro idoan pro hindu will accept the upsc cse narrative that is the reason Subhas Bose never joined it.
Upsc.jpeg

Ayushraj

Country flag
How true is this??
Itpb has got responsibility of embassies of India abroad.
So itbp personal are deployed in Afghan.
Porki are pouring their ssg commandos in large number in Afghanistan for taliban offensive that why imrand wants peace with Baloch and India.

US and Russia all have deployed their special forces for protection of their embassy and nothing else

Jimih

Country flag
How true is this??

ITBP in Afghanistan

Embassy.jpg

ITBP has been instrumental in thwarting suicide attacks on embassies and consulates there.

US Marines protects the US embassies and consulates all over the world and DSS protects the Ambassadors and High Commissioners.

That is the protocol.

Last edited:

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
ITBP in Afghanistan

View attachment 98472

ITBP has been instrumental in thwarting suicide attacks on embassies and consulates there.

US Marines protects the US embassies and consulates all over the world and DSS protects the Ambassadors and High Commissioners.

That is the protocol.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
The Tibet blunder by the ex Indian Prime Minister is costing the nation dearly.
True.

But Pakistan's nuclear weapons. I totally agree that it should be denuclearised now.
But in the past it served as some sort of insurance against any plans by Washington to balkanise India. A few decades ago when relations between India and the US were not too friendly there were extreme anti India lobbies in the US which wanted to punish India for being friendly with the Soviet Union and leading the Non Aligned Movement. Statements by the US envoy to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick threatening India with balkanisation are on record.

During this period of our evolution as a country we were quite vulnerable to economic and other pressures.

If the US did seriously consider balkanising India, then India would have made Pakistan turn into another Iran and Pakistan's nuclear weapons would have proliferated to the Middle East. Possibly even an suitcase nuclear bomb (portable)
could have been smuggled into Western capitals and detonated by Islamic radicals.
So basically the idea was that if India goes down we will ensure that the US also goes down.

Anyway all that was in the past. India today is much much stronger and any misadventure by any Major Power will prove too costly for them. Also relations between New Delhi and Washington have been totally transformed.

But Yes, presently Pakistan's nuclear weapons pose an threat to the entire world.
It would be better if it is denuclearised.

I did'nt follow your line of thought.

Are you saying pakistans nukes and stand-off with india prevented US from pursuing a path to balkanise india?

I don't understand that logic.

Also, in my comment I suggesed punishing pak for it pursuing nukes ie liberating pok or taking lahore before pakistan acheives credible nuclear deterence.

We knew for decades that pakistan was looking into nuclear weapons after being smashed in '71.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
One question i have, we think so much and discuss in thread about Indian security.

Is such level thinking exists in Govt or Govt ever think about security so much?
if various departments of Govt (state & centre) were not thinking about security, you wouldn’t be free to go on with your daily life.

The fact that we are able to go on living our lives is proof that system is working. Since Marxists don’t want us to appreciate what we have, but rather want us to be anxious of what we don’t have, we don’t appreciate what we have.

Popular opinion ≠ Correct opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles