India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

notaname

Country flag
It's necessity now, as (the delivery for soft kill systems will start from a month from now by a Indian agency and we are going for increase range of drdo's system and trying to fullfill the requirements and prioritising the bases, and for hard kill we are looking) - source ACM's interview on India Today.
Watch from 3.35 -

notaname

Country flag
My anger was directed towards us spending millions in defense when the ideal solution is hit the place from where these attacks are coming.
Not really possible if you see from a different perspective the geography is so vast and intelligence failure is bound to happen even if you spend trillions, I agree on the part of striking from wherever the threat emerges but we also need to keep in mind this drone operation could be done by a local terrorist we can't be sure.

notaname

Country flag
Lol yes ofcourse, was just commenting to his statement. Hope they consider all bases not just Jammu.
Yes they are going for all bases just for now they are prioritising the critical ones as more systems are available everything will eventually be covered.

Knowitall

Not really possible if you see from a different perspective the geography is so vast and intelligence failure is bound to happen even if you spend trillions, I agree on the part of striking from wherever the threat emerges but we also need to keep in mind this drone operation could be done by a local terrorist we can't be sure.
Local terrorist gets his money training and intelligence from pakistan only.

No way he knows the coordinates of a hanger inside a airbase without external help.

The entire root cause of cause terrorism in kashmir is pakistan until and unless we destroy the source this will continue.

notaname

Country flag
Local terrorist gets his money training and intelligence from pakistan only.

No way he knows the coordinates of a hanger inside a airbase without external help.

The entire root cause of cause terrorism in kashmir is pakistan until and unless we destroy the source this will continue.
But this thinking or expectation of yours is just futile and you yourself know why I am saying this. I have kept my expectation really low I just wish they prevent any casualties that's all.

indiatester

Country flag
Agni prime a carrier killer missile
For this type of attack volley of agni prime will be required
China currently have 4 aircraft carrier but is not able to operate jets on it currently as of now
China is still not been able to operate j15 on them

This was in 2018.

As far as I know, China has 2 AC's (Liaoning & Shandong) and 1 under construction.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

This was in 2018.

As far as I know, China has 2 AC's (Liaoning & Shandong) and 1 under construction.
Watch the Su-33(which the J-15 is based on) touch-and-go maneuvers during a joint Indo-Russian naval exercise and compare it to the MiG29-K
The former looks very clumsy to be honest, and MIG pilots did an excellent job during the touch-and-go

Also, the type-003 carrier under construction is a real beast, might cause headache for the Indian Navy later

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Trying very hard to get ignored by the whole world, Pakistan has a very bleak future, they may have won Afghanistan but at what cost?
The thing is when taliban gaandmasti hits the fan it will create instant influx of thousands of refugees to buttfuck porkys Fatagaandhole. Ttp will rise up. Ptm will flourish both of them aiming for this hole.
Bankrupted inred porkys will side with the taliban in the eventuality of civil war coomers can not afford.
Meanwhile chinese will never fight this war directly just use porkies as condoms.

indiatester

Country flag
Watch the Su-33(which the J-15 is based on) touch-and-go maneuvers during a joint Indo-Russian naval exercise and compare it to the MiG29-K
The former looks very clumsy to be honest, and MIG pilots did an excellent job during the touch-and-go

Also, the type-003 carrier under construction is a real beast, might cause headache for the Indian Navy later
True... but as per the diplomat article, J15 has longer range and payload than Mig29's
https://thediplomat.com/2021/07/a-t...ndia-and-chinas-aircraft-carrier-procurement/

Lets get back to paki's and not derail this thread anymore. :p

SavageKing456

Country flag
download (2).jpeg
images (5) (21).jpeg
20210703_225527.jpg

Deep state+biden admin signal to India,it's slowly accepting Pakistan's point of view w.r.t to J&K,making it as a new norm.
Don't be surprised as more such maps come with entire J&K cutoff from Indian territory.
It's not conspiracy theory,but reality,infront your eyes.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Jimih

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles