India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
pakis asked china for BP vests and chinese gave pakis pirated version of photoshop in the defence deal for BP Vests
well!!
china is fixing a lot of its military capabilities with photoshops and video editing software.
paki slave should learn this trick from their chinese masters like they learned the awesome paint jobs from china.
Chinese ballsack sweat sucker loser porky half dyk slaves. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Knowitall

India to retaliate at a time, place of its choosing: CDS Rawat on drone attacks | India News - Times of India

The headline is misleading.

What he said was that if our assets are damaged in any future action then we will retaliate.

Basically until and unless there is significant damage of men or material we wont retaliate.

Knowitall

Had written this in the morning itself in politics thread.

They can also be given a clean chit so it will a egg on the face of opposition. A clean chit will also boost the confidence of the govt to go ahead with MMRCA since the case from both the Indian and French side will come to an end.

Jimih

Country flag
Uri attacks 18 September
India Relatalitated after days 11 days(29 September)
Pulwama attack on 14 February
Balakot airstrike after 12 days(26 February)
Jammu drone attack June 27
Something will happen after 14 days(13 is considered unlucky number) on 10 June
Today our aircraft was of ARV mission near porkistan. This flight increased my hope
And these all speculation from my side.
Sant Rampal blesses you

Rampal.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I know Indian cities are no good, have poverty as well but nothing this much uglier than Pakshitstani streets. And they claim to be some sort of asian tiger and the best country in the world. Lmao.

This is uploaded an hour ago…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles