India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Country flag
That image is from here. its not from openstreepmap.

True , nobody knows 100% , and situation is fluid.

but i think it will end up like armenia-azerbhaijan war , armenia claiming victory in battle after battle then surrending.
I was talking about FDD only. They label all districts with 3 more clashes or blasts in past 6 months as contested.

indiatester

Country flag
Whenever I try to watch something related to Afghan, Paki or Indian, same ugly faces from Print, Wire pop first on youtube.

Zero substance and ugly faces.
Also search for anything related to India on google and most of the suggestions are tilted towards their narratives.
For example, search "Varanasi temples found" in google, bing and duckduckgo and see.
All of them suggest the so called "fact checkers". When we know for sure that those are biased and less relevant results. But, it shows how the algorithms have been tuned to favour their narrative.
Makes me feel that I should start a rwsearch site.

DivineLight

Selective Gyan Pelan

I developed tough skin to deal with these hitjobs on hindus. What pisses me off is, their analysis on geo-politics and other strategic topics.

Their videos have so many views and very little substance. Who the hell watching those videos? Even if you are leftie, please make good video. Not cringe galore. For example,

I don't know what they are going on about. Was so cringing at that lady's accent. May be @ezsasa will decipher it for us. 😜

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I developed tough skin to deal with these hitjobs on hindus. What pisses me off is, their analysis on geo-politics and other strategic topics.

Their videos have so many views and very little substance. Who the hell watching those videos? Even if you are leftie, please make good video. Not cringe galore. For example,

I don't know what they are going on about. Was so cringing at that lady's accent. May be @ezsasa will decipher it for us. 😜
Na baba, no thanks. i don't watch karan thapar unless i have absolutely no clue about what is commie next line of narrative attack.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I don't know how many billions of fucking dollars our super enlightened politicians & our godly bureaucrats put in Afghanistan overtly & covertly

But for those billions of dollars we could have had "atleast" 1 squadron of Rafale OR 6X AEWCS OR 750X howitzers OR 4x submarines

Any of the above things would have helped to create some actual deterrent asset on ground in long run

whatever else you put in Afghanistan has been flushed in the septic tank... we have been kicked out brutally & now a matter of months or from the next summer... be prepared for the droves of Afghan jihadis on LOC.

pata nahi inki gaand mein kaun sa keeda hai jo inko defence deals sign karne se rokta hai?

Raaakisazih

Country flag
I don't know how many billions of fucking dollars our super enlightened politicians & our godly bureaucrats put in Afghanistan overtly & covertly

But for those billions of dollars we could have had "atleast" 1 squadron of Rafale OR 6X AEWCS OR 750X howitzers OR 4x submarines

Any of the above things would have helped to create some actual deterrent asset on ground in long run

whatever else you put in Afghanistan has been flushed in the septic tank... we have been kicked out brutally & now a matter of months or from the next summer... be prepared for the droves of Afghan jihadis on LOC.

pata nahi inki gaand mein kaun sa keeda hai jo inko defence deals sign karne se rokta hai?
No everything can go in vain

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

taliban can not storm kabul as long as ANA and funding is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles