India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Naive is a very strong word , but yes in 2019 it's behavior was not one would expect of one of the world's most powerful airforce.
If you subtract the PR side of it, and focus on fulfillment of Operational mandate alone, what would be your criticism

ladder

Country flag
So you say DGMO negotiated ceasefire without permission from govt? NSA did the ceasefire back channel talks and to protect modi image ( people were against it) so it was put on DGMO to announce it making it a military thing.
Did I say that?
But can you refute what I have written?
Also I don't have any 'insider information!' of who did what and what was placed on whom.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Hardened aircraft shelter cost some Rs. 50 crore each... how many will you make.
This is required in the long run.

I was once told there are underground facilities from where jets can fly out using hidden air strips. The station meant for Pakistan but can also be used for China.

Having said that we do not need to go into post traumatic acceleration, start doing things in haste and start spending money.

We have enough means to respond with same sub strategic level attacks.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Did I say that?
But can you refute what I have written?
Also I don't have any 'insider information!' of who did what and what was placed on whom.
DGMO meetings are published and agenda of talks are set. No such things were done in this ceasefire agreement. It was NSA doval who negotiated back channel and passed on to DGMO to announce.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
His predictions have been true in the past.
By Hanuman he's referring to "op Bandar"
Preemptive strikes i.e
Which is not possible now, at least in my opinion
Best thing to do is mount defences along IB and LoC
And do another Cross border Raid, call it Surgical strike 3.0 for the Modi loverboys

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Naive is a very strong word , but yes in 2019 it's behavior was not one would expect of one of the world's most powerful airforce.
Before using the adjectives like powerful or whatever... look at the fucking ground reality

look at our immense geography & depleting fighter strength... & even 2/5th of those in service are outdated

our enemy is 1/4th our size and operates more than twice the number of awacs

Nobody cares

& they deny a repeat of 62 bcoz we now have 1 million men with rifles in hand... & that old faith on Himalayas

we are moving towards a soul shaking disaster if this attitude continued just a few more years.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Preemptive strikes i.e
And do another Cross border Raid, call it Surgical strike 3.0 for the Modi loverboys
Lol, we have colonel rajesh, fikar not.

Mikel

Country flag
Preemptive strikes i.e
If the drone was locally sourced I doubt there'll be any cross border punitive action. IA seems to be serious about maintaining the ceasefire for now and unless they have concrete evidence they don't look like breaking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles