India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
6 yrs ago ISI built the narrative of Indian state sponsored hindu terror by arresting KBJ

& now it seems they are moving towards US sponsored Christian terrorist by arresting a Pakistani-American

& a big scale IAF/IN-USN exercise... much bigger than shown in media with a total of 50+ aircraft taking part from both sides

The above 2 actions further reinforces my thought that US-PAK rapprochement is not going to happen in forseeable future

Raaakisazih

Country flag
6 yrs ago ISI built the narrative of Indian state sponsored hindu terror by arresting KBJ

& now it seems they are moving towards US sponsored Christian terrorist

& a big scale IAF/IN-USN exercise... much bigger than shown in media with a total of 50+ aircraft taking part from both sides

The above 2 actions further reinforces my thought that US-PAK rapprochement is not going to happen in forseeable future
Us giving a big danda to pak is going to happen pretty soon

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Why aren't we discussing this fatf review .

They are officially fucked up Chinese colony now .
I want them to come out of grey list... & in that overconfidence they will make all stupid moves... which will speedup the process of them meeting their fate.

But their abba cheen doesn't want that to happen... it is easier for china to dictate economic terms to a grey listed and desperate Pakistan ruled by self righteous self deluded islamofascist supremacists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles