India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Pakeez are in a world of their own. They live in a made up fantasy world where every defeat is converted into a glorious victory. One would assume that with the kind of bum fuckkery that they received in 1971, they would introspect & be slightly reasonable. But no, 1971 is a glorious victory as india failed to capture Bangladesh & millions of Hindoos were killed. Such delusional, insidious warped sense of victory can come only from sick minds. Fact that they are a begging bowl or on the FATF grey list or let's say Osama Bin Laden was found a kilometer away from the army HQ has no impact on the self assessed & self given sense of "Honor" & "Dignity". Only an utter public decimation will have an impact on these deluded clown.

Meanwhile Pakeez, bottoming for the new Abbajaan Turkanns:-

View attachment 83663
Rana waqar
Lol
Look at his DP it's even funnier πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€£

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Pak army plays role of looter and also protector and stability manager
Pak army loots money from poor people of Pakistan and in turn gives them security
Lol
Pak army provides security
Security for the civvies
From pak army :rofl:

FalconZero

Country flag
The comments do not disappoint, here's a sample:

Seriously man! You can't make this stuff up! Oftentimes I am frightened by the prospect of a fundamentalist nuclear adversary right next door- but then such things come up and I feel it is totally worth it!
'Brilliant Stuff'

That's your cue bois. Afghan weed at it again.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag

Seriously man! You can't make this stuff up! Oftentimes I am frightened by the prospect of a fundamentalist nuclear adversary right next door- but then such things come up and I feel it is totally worth it!
"Such articulated", "much wow", "such indepth"

Bc these fuckers have the same grammar as doge.:rofl::rofl:

BlackViking

Country flag
Pakeez are in a world of their own. They live in a made up fantasy world where every defeat is converted into a glorious victory. One would assume that with the kind of bum fuckkery that they received in 1971, they would introspect & be slightly reasonable. But no, 1971 is a glorious victory as india failed to capture Bangladesh & millions of Hindoos were killed. Such delusional, insidious warped sense of victory can come only from sick minds. Fact that they are a begging bowl or on the FATF grey list or let's say Osama Bin Laden was found a kilometer away from the army HQ has no impact on the self assessed & self given sense of "Honor" & "Dignity". Only an utter public decimation will have an impact on these deluded clown.

Meanwhile Pakeez, bottoming for the new Abbajaan Turkanns:-

View attachment 83663
Al-Erangel

Srinivas_K

Country flag

He is forgetting that backing in the days Afghanistan is a developing country who is chalking out its own destiny. Since Pakistan started meddling in Afghanistan they have gone to stone age.

Pakistan is the spoiler in Af- Pak peace process reason why Pakistan in FATF grey list and diplomatic isolation.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Pak army plays role of looter and also protector and stability manager
Pak army loots money from poor people of Pakistan and in turn gives them security
Lol I believe the Picture itself is from India. The solder is representing the Indian Army/Father and the child is representing the citizens of Bharat/His Son. The Soldier is taking the punishment and dishing it back out towards the evil enemy while the sons and daughters sleep soundly at night without any worry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles