India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Did GAVI paid india for vaccine or India Donated to GAVI?
Member countries of GAVI pay for the vaccines.

Most of money is from UK , US and eu countries.

We also get free vaccines via NGOs i think.

Overall this is a win win for us.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Accidents and mishaps are repeatedly being published negatively and with a disparaging tone.

Members are requested to use restraint and discretion.

A million + strong army will suffer occupational hazards like any organization especially when they are into such a risky and physical and psychologically draining jobs exposed to elements of all kind. Such incidents can not be explained with sweeping generalizations and accusing the whole institution.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Member countries of GAVI pay for the vaccines.

Most of money is from UK , US and eu countries.

We also get free vaccines via NGOs i think.

Overall this is a win win for us.
Explain please. How is vaccinating a nation of people who hate our guts, want to kill our people, and want to destroy our nation a good thing? I don't see any country gifting vaccines to a nation whom they hate. I understand giving vaccines to other nations, but definitely not Pakistan. The first vaccines will go to Azhar, Saeed, Bajwa and Co. It will go to people who will anyway be willing to blow themselves up in front of our troops. Not being emotional here, but seriously wondering how this helps us. Forget the money part btw, raking in a few million isn't worth vaccinating Pak.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Explain please. How is vaccinating a nation of people who hate our guts, want to kill our people, and want to destroy our nation a good thing? I don't see any country gifting vaccines to a nation whom they hate. I understand giving vaccines to other nations, but definitely not Pakistan. The first vaccines will go to Azhar, Saeed, Bajwa and Co. It will go to people who will anyway be willing to blow themselves up in front of our troops. Not being emotional here, but seriously wondering how this helps us. Forget the money part btw, raking in a few million isn't worth vaccinating Pak.
It is estimated that about 65% of the children in the world receive at least one vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute of BHARAT.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Agreed, this was some pakjabi abdul:

Ambani is able to strike greater fear than a nuclear-armed Indian government.

Def a Paki. Gujrat is a Paki word, not Indian. Let them live in their Telegram delusions. Clearly the work of the IRGC, who are maybe deflecting attention via Pak. Don't fall for this trap.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Doesn't answer the question.
You raised valid points. I have nothing against them. But our Serum Institutes being worlds largest vaccine manufacturer was bound to bulk manufacture those vaccines. We are pharmacy of the world. Now since gavi asked for this collaboration because they had no choice.

Look at this way. The collaboration with gavi provides upfront capital to Serum Institute which has overwhelming amount of Goodwill and absolutely god tier standards. This further consolidates its goodwill which is very helpful when SII does acquisition of other serum / pharma corps. Also opens the way to import and learn and patent new techs and sophisticated equipment.

Why do you forget the billions amount of investments our health care sector is going to receive after this ?

Our healthcare sector is growing enormously and expected to hit 400 usd billion by 2023 ...

There are always many ways to deal with inbreds. Why do you want it to be only a pandemic.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
You raised valid points. I have nothing against them. But our Serum Institutes being worlds largest vaccine manufacturer was bound to bulk manufacture those vaccines. We are pharmacy of the world. Now since gavi asked for this collaboration because they had no choice.

Look at this way. The collaboration with gavi provides upfront capital to Serum Institute which has overwhelming amount of Goodwill and absolutely god tier standards. This further consolidates its goodwill which is very helpful when SII does acquisition of other serum / pharma corps. Also opens the way to import and learn and patent new techs and sophisticated equipment.

Why do you forget the amount of investments our health care sector is going to receive after this ?

Our healthcare sector is growing enormously and expected to hit 400 billion by 2023 ...
Correct. Goodwill is also true, but I don't have a problem giving it to other countries. Why Pakistan? Zero chance of goodwill, and a hundred percent probability of some mullah blowing himself up here. Investment also won't come in by giving vax to Pak.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Correct. Goodwill is also true, but I don't have a problem giving it to other countries. Why Pakistan? Zero chance of goodwill, and a hundred percent probability of some mullah blowing himself up here. Investment also won't come in by giving vax to Pak.
SII goodwill consolidates from such large scale collaborations with Gavi. SII is not seeking goodwill from porkys. Infact no such thing as goodwill even doesnt exists in bhosda quam they are pure beggars. SII dont even care a fuck about porkys they never said to give vaccines to porkys. Its gavi alliance formed to support weak nations. Inbred porkys are the beggars bunch at recipient end. They beg the vaccines manufactured out of such giant collabs - Gavi < SII.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
SII goodwill consolidates from such large scale collaborations with Gavi. SII is not seeking goodwill from porkys . SII dont even care a fuck about porkys they never said to give vaccines to porkys. Its gavi alliance formed to support weak nations. Inbred porkys are the beggars bunch at recipient end. They beg the vaccines manufactured out of such giant collabs - Gavi < SII.
I don't know how these things work in international arena. Porks are spending millions on terrorist and terrorist supporter Pak army but can't afford vaccines? If they can't afford vaccines then they should be sanctioned for any weapons purchase

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I don't know how these things work in international arena. Porks are spending millions on terrorist and terrorist supporter Pak army but can't afford vaccines? If they can't afford vaccines then they should be sanctioned for any weapons purchase
I agree with you. But we live in a very weird world. The best is to amplify our benefits no matter what comes. We should be happy that SII did just that.
Go through these you will understand .
See - https://www.seruminstitute.com/about_us.php
See - https://www.gavi.org/news/media-roo...-million-doses-covid-19-vaccine-available-low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles